Racist Wendys ad

They had a Black man making poetry about chicken. Was this subtle racism, trying to marketing themselves as being edgy?

twitter.com/Wendys/status/920725856313540608

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41pBo0mHMNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its just a shitty Shakespeare rip off, don't think too much about it. I could see the nigs getting pissed off, but to normal people its nothing.

Marketing psychology has a racial component. They've work shopped enough commercials since the 90s to know that blacks are really attuned to what they consider lack of representation in commercials and won't buy from companies that aren't "black" enough.

In contrast, whites specifically don't have an opinion that makes them vote with their wallets based on the color of people in ads. So companies are hedging their white consumer base with black actors to encourage ethnic sales and make more money over all per ad.

The racists are niggers who want "equal representation" while only actually being 13% of the population.

Based Wendy's feeding fat negros chicken

BACK TO AFRICA

>only black people like fried chicken
They need to give that shit a rest.

I actively go out of my way to avoid contributing to ethnics in any way from not viewing ads to not shopping in places that are owned, employ or are frequented by them where possible.

No, it's because Shakespeare wuz black racist wh*Teys

>Fried chicken is super delish
>Only black niggers over-consume on frayd chickun tho reel talk.
This meme is accurate, ftfy.

You don't get it. It's brainwashing to HELP their nigger pets

>chicken
>sweet potato
>collared greens
Do you know how healthy and strong this makes you?

based tendies merchants

+1 customer

So do we. No one wants to live in a nigger cattle feed lot. It's fucking embarrassing to be outside when you see the carrot on the stick for the nigger. Everywhere.

That's why things are changing. White people aren't going to pay for jewish burdens any longer.

Welcome to democracy. Ask yourself what value do these sub-humans have? Nothing except their power to vote.

When I dip, you dip, we dip

Same here. Movies/tv shows with feminists/nigs? Count me out

id love to support wendys if their food wasn't vile to even smell

I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendys with a 17 inch penis making over $130,000 a year, and i can confirm this wasn't about racism, niggers are our biggest customers so we had to appeal to niggers

People are starting to pick up on the fact that they can't turn on the TV for five minutes without having a nigger shoved in their face. It's just too obvious now.

Fast food companies are increasingly marketing directly towards minorities because white people are moving away from the fast food Jew.

Suddenly...I have an instant craving for a baconator and some tendies.

No, they're just finally woke to the historical reality that Shakespeare was black.

youtube.com/watch?v=41pBo0mHMNM

>dont have black people in your ads
>its racist
>have black people in ads
>its racist

I can't hate I make all my money of stupid shitskins too.

That was actually kind of funny.

Who fucking cares?

Wow, just wow. See we already settled this question back in 1865. Why can't you just get with the program that blacks are just as double extra special as everyone else, even if they rob, loot and rape at high rates and rarely build anything of value. Just wow, I can't believe we still have whites that don't prostrate themselves in imagined historical guilt while the brown wave washes over them, I mean come on it's 2017.

It's called a joke you fucking pansy.

>implying SJW have a sense of humor

>putting niggers in commercials

>racist to leave niggers out
>racist to put niggers in

Ok then