Women get btfo

Women get btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=Ctz_dHfYfb8

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/revenues/
google.com/search?q=american companies headquarted in Ireland&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
sba.com/starting-a-business/s-corporation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People are stupid as fuck, and I've found that the ones who think they're smart because they went to university are often even dumber for the fact.

There was also a poll aobut banning H2O as a dangerous chemical, and an anti-FGM activist who got people to sign in favour of FGM by telling them "it's their culture".

>George Washington University
>Less than 20 minutes away from CIA

Definitely one of the first schools they tested brainwashing on.

>liberals are fucking hypocrites
nothing new here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA must be hard being a fucking retard

you have to go back

Great, the guy to proved something we already know; college campuses are filled with stupid uninformed idiots.

The real issue with Trump's tax plan is that he's cutting too much money from the corporate taxes that generate a huge part of our revenue. You can't cut your income, and expect to spend more! Not to even mention these corporations already take advantage of gaping tax loopholes, and store their money in off shore tax havens. I voted for Trump, I didn't like this plan for the get go because it's going to bleed the country dry.

Also, while it's filled with a lot of cutting, and while some aspects are for the "little guy", it's mostly for GloboCorp. Trump think that these corporations have some motivation to take care of their employees, and not chase a higher profit margin. This tax plan is AIDS guys.

Wow you mean liberals don't actually know who has what policies and just go with what they think is trending? Who would have guessed it!

For the people who like to think they are smart they sure are fuckin stupid. Maybe revolving your entire political disposition around identity politics isn't a good thing. But I'm guessing they'll never realize that.

No surprises that uni/college students are fucking thick as fuck with no political research.

Yeah I'm guessing you were never a Trump supporter and you're one of those useless morons. Shilling about how evil capitalism, gee I wonder who could be behind this post.

Yea call me a shill because you don't have a decent fucking argument. Get off the fuck off Sup Forums you touchless incel fuck.

I was here before 2016, kid.

people who say they are smart are almost always not

>Hear "lower taxes for anyone" and Bernie Sanders in the same sentence and you don't become suspicious
These people are deluded idiots.

Woohoo look at this reformed summerfag. He's been here for longer than a year.

Do people not see how dangerous this kind of brainwashing is? These people would go along with ANYTHING so long as the 'right' person was telling them to do so.

>decent fucking argument

Your argument is the epitome of ignorant.

>he's cutting too much money from the corporate taxes that generate a huge part of our revenue

nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/revenues/

>Not to even mention these corporations already take advantage of gaping tax loopholes

Because people don't want to spend money in taxes. Taxes are a huge part of what a company spends on. I work for one where we are constantly moving into new ventures, buying new buildings, and starting new subs but as it goes right now we spend a boatload on taxes. Less spending on taxes = more spending on ventures which guarantee more workers.

>store their money in off shore tax havens

Because no one wants to spend a fuck ton on taxes. If they aren't going to become financially fucked by taxes they'll have more incentive to keep it in the U.S.

As it stands right now most corporations are S corps. Why? Because then only the individual shareholders are taxed so the taxes are paid for by the individual. Which is why most of our federal tax revenue is from individuals. Cutting the corporate tax rate (for C corps) incentives companies to stay as a C corp which means their taxes will go from the corporation more so. As it stands with the current system it is way better to be an S corp than a C corp due to the fucked up tax system, hell my company right now is transitioning but that won't matter if his tax plans go through because it will basically even the playing field. When people have more money (paying less taxes) they spend more on things that are taxed anyways.

From your arguments I can tell you know jack shit about taxes or how they work.

You are either a dumbass, a shill, or my guess, is both.

t. Accountant.

H-he can still win! Don't give up yet!

I just donated my parents' bank account, who will match me?

Nail on the head. These leftists are trying to rewrite history, ban words, control education, and get people publicly destroyed for violating their edicts.
And all the worst people in history, people they claim to hate, are the innovators of all of these techniques.
there are no bad tactics only bad targets.

There is something about the leftist personality that makes them unable to associate actions with consequences. This also prevents them from considering any likely future besides their imagined utopia.

Ok, you're obviously more versed in this than me so I'll concede to the points you made except for

>Because no one wants to spend a fuck ton on taxes. If they aren't going to become financially fucked by taxes they'll have more incentive to keep it in the U.S.

you know for a fact America can't compete with tax havens that offer 5-15% and that current practices should be penalized.
>google.com/search?q=american companies headquarted in Ireland&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
>google.com/search?q=american companies headquarted in Ireland&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
Aren't payroll taxes responsible for the social aid system than as a general allocate towards the budget? Then wouldn't that make Corporate Taxes the largest source of income?

Why do leftists think innovation will come out of the state? Are they completely ignorant of the concept of entrepreneurship? Sure a good person will take into account the positive outcomes of their business on society but they also are there to turn a profit in the process.

They don't think about how things work. It's why communists think central planning will just happen. "It will just work"
They literally will not consider cause and effect unless the idea is forced on them, and even then sometimes they can't process the thought or will ignore it.
One of the reasons the left are out of control right now is that they have blocked all debate and conversation with the right for decades, so they have never been checked in the idea phase, and never been held accountable for the way their actions have turned out.
imo

>you know for a fact America can't compete with tax havens that offer 5-15% and that current practices should be penalized

That is a great way to get companies to completely leave. Most of our revenue from corporate taxes come from small businesses who can't afford to use off shore accounts. The big businesses of course can afford it and do use it. Go after the big businesses and they leave. Their employees lose their job and we lose a fuck ton of tax revenue because individuals generate the most taxes.

>Aren't payroll taxes responsible for the social aid system than as a general allocate towards the budget? Then wouldn't that make Corporate Taxes the largest source of income?

Did you even read what I posted?

>nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/revenues/

>Income taxes paid by individuals: $1.48 trillion, or 47% of all tax revenues.
>Payroll taxes paid jointly by workers and employers: $1.07 trillion, 34% of all tax revenues.

Individual taxes are the most. Not payroll taxes. Corporate taxes aren't even close to being the top and those, like I said, are mainly from small businesses.

The benefit of having large corporations is that they employ more individuals who end up paying the bulk of the money through their federal income taxes which is obviously always higher than the payroll taxes.

Tax cuts aren't meant for huge corporations, they are meant for small businesses so they don't go bankrupt. So they can expand and become bigger and higher more workers who generate more federal revenue. Cutting taxes for C corps just levels the playing field between S corps and C corps. The reason individuals pay the most right now is because you personally make more money as an S corp. But being an S corp means you're going to have more expenses as a corporation.

sba.com/starting-a-business/s-corporation/

>Apart from the restrictions to qualification as an S corporation, small businesses will encounter numerous other hurdles when creating an S corporation. Added expenses for accounting, legal paperwork and payroll processing are often related to the red tape associated with the corporate structure. These added costs can hinder a new business at a time when finances can be at their tightest.

So you have to either chose between making less money individually or the possibility of your company going bankrupt and losing all your employees. Of course most people want to individually make more money so they go with S corps if they can afford it. If they are equal'd out then there is no reason not to be a C corp because double taxation will be less of a problem.

Of course they are also talking about lowering individual taxes as well so that would be interesting to see. It might end up being that S corps are still better for taxes anyways which means pretty much nothing will change in that regards except everyone has more money for ventures and the chance to high more workers who generate more income. I think in the end it'd just even itself out due to that but of course having more people employed is always a positive thing.

Most people don't have the attention span to think things over, so they rely on authority figures that are acceptable in their social circle.

This works with literally every policy on both sides of the aisle.

People are partisan retards, what are you gonna do? Not like this place is any better, any proposal from Trump no matter what it is.

communists are fucking RETARDED

This. I could probably dig up dozens of retarded toothless rednecks saying even stupider shit. Americans are dumb, what else is new.

You are a fucking idiot. If someone came up to me and said "Do you agree with increased taxes on the middle class and more government spending?"

I would say NO
doesnt matter what party it comes from. Jesus christ no wonder the germans lost the war. You are a fucking idiot

Is this Peter Dinklage?

oh wow cherry pick the agreeable parts of the tax plan and ask people what they think about them weird how that works, you guys are just as retarded as the liberals in this video lmao

Do you feel stupid by association, is this why you're lashing out like an autistic child?

I'm sure you could, but these are enlightened leftist college students, our future leaders, the ones who push for all this marxism, not because they think their political ideology is superior. No they've been convinced that this isn't about politics, it's about human decency, liberty, and freedom, and they're on the winning side.

Guess we're just going to need to clean up the world then.

I was wondering whether someone would comment on "this".

too bad they fell for the height meme any nonfamous guy being filmed on the street is a loser

lol?

>As it stands right now most corporations are S corps. Why? Because then only the individual shareholders are taxed so the taxes are paid for by the individual

Honestly question because I'm not versed as much, but is this a reason for the ballooning salary for shareholders/CEOs?

>Wow you mean most people don't actually know who has what policies and just go with what they think is trending? Who would have guessed it!

>Honestly question because I'm not versed as much, but is this a reason for the ballooning salary for shareholders/CEOs?

You are thinking of public corporations mainly. There are about 6,000 public ones and 6 million private ones in the U.S. Most public companies are C corps because they have usually over 100 shareholders.

So they do have to pay corporate taxes which they see as too high so they do off shore accounts and shell businesses. But yeah that's why CEOs get huge salaries, they can't get the income right through like S corps can.

>toothless hillbillies are as smart as university students.

I don't think you have thought this argument through.

don't respond
he's an American using a meme flag
>toothless redneck almost seems like an adhominem or strawman or.....

Had some things to go do. Appreciate the clarification.

thanks

>You can't cut your income, and expect to spend more!
Businesses do it every day. Our government is a massive, wasteful for-profit pile of jewry. Starve the beast and they have to start cutting the fat.

>Not to even mention these corporations already take advantage of gaping tax loopholes, and store their money in off shore tax havens.
.. and lowering their tax rates means less of this. They don't need to use offshore havens if we have a tax rate that is comparable and less of a hassle. Why wouldn't we want trillions of dollars making foreigners rich come back to us? How come every shitlib can simultaneously hold the position that corporations don't pay taxes, but cutting their taxes they don't pay somehow hurts us?

>I voted for Trump
Sure you did, Shlomo.

Then you lower expenses, by dismantling the EPA and the Federal U.S. Department of Education.
Cutting university funds will be nice, too. If you want lesbian dance theory, pay it yourself.

not that surprising, most people just want Bernie's economic plan but with The Wall and no third-world immigration

>and lowering their tax rates means less of this. They don't need to use offshore havens if we have a tax rate that is comparable and less of a hassle.

Except the percentage is no where near as close to thier already off shore accounts. It literally just fucks over the people more while the large Corps pay even less.

I don't think it has anything to do with brainwashing. It's just uneducated people wanting to feel like they know what they're talking about by repeating things they saw on their facebook. The internet has made people experts in all things, even if they dont know shit about what theyre talking about.

dunning kruger effect at its finest. high confidence, little experience.