Should Muslims be permanently banned from entering the USA?

Should Muslims be permanently banned from entering the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/muslims-on-planes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. Next question

yes

no, murrica needs more white people

Listen dood we don't need your shit

yes

Ice is Italian

is that ice poseidon?

yerp

No, they kill liberals. They are literally saving our country for us.

Muslims unironically increase the white % of the US.

They should be banned from everywhere

D E N I N O

All colored people should, this nation was built and maintained by whites for whites

Only if the American armed forces are permanently banned from entering the middle east.

what it do

YES

>this nation was built and maintained by whites for whites
Your nation was built on the blood of Africans, chinks and the Irish and is now maintained by debt and saudi oil

yes and all mosques should be converted into homeless shelters.

no, they should be banned from entering the western world.

NO they should be exterminated

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/muslims-on-planes

DODGECHARGER

YES YES YES YES

ban him, the boy is no good.

Cx

yes, its him

Cx in the chat, boys

Muslims and white supresmists should be kicked out. Christians are cool but only non denominational ones. If you cant move out of your parents house by 25 you should be put in a work camp. Any adult male into anime should be forced into military training. If they cant get their fat asses in shape it should be prisons. Anyone attempting to damage the jewish religion or race should be thrown into mexico, since those actions hurt the economy. Also ban work VISA's for highly trained employees. Let our best and brightest companies have to try and train some basment troll.

Why does Iceposeidon only hang out with the absolute bottom of society? Only filth? It disgusts me and makes me not want to watch his stream.

because hes a racist autist. thats why he only hangs with racist autists and his viewers are all racist autists.

it makes for good content

>watching ice Poseidon after he was exposed using a cryptocurrency miner and blaming it on andries

>"Playing squash with old white people in Beverly hills country club" stream
>viewers: 0

>downloading his app rather than just watching his streams on youtube when he goes live

Chu mean homie

I'm not even talking about racist autists. I'm talking about all those ghetto thugs and that skinny white guy that wants to fight everyone, is high all day and got hit by a car recently. It's disgusting. It's like watching a documentary about heroine addicts in an alley.

Yes and their home countries nuked.

because he doesnt have any real friends. thats why everyone on his stream has "character names" and never use their real names

thats kind of the point. autists/stream snipers just show up on his stream and make funny content. or he will just walk around random places and fuck with random people or do whatever stupid shit his chat tells him to do. its usually the degenerates that stick around and talk to him..

They should be banned from entering anything

... and the ones here, sterilized, yes.

yes

>unironically defending a scam artist

C'mon Alberto

Dear god NO!
Then we gona get them all.

it was actually his developer though.

Ice is a legitimate autist who plays runescape. he doesn't even know what mining bitcoin is. if you seen hes stream, you would know how retarded he is. the chat basically acts as his parents because hes that retarded

watchu mean homie

Yes

>Brush your teeth young woman

Dude he remodded andries on his subreddit and is still in contact with him. Plus it was his idea from the start. I'm sorry but the boys no good

We do a much better job of assimilating our muzzies than Europe, in fact, all the muds I know who were born and raised here are basically bro-tier: they watch football, they dress normally, they serve in the police and the military, they arent religious, ect.

Still, we shouldn't let anymore in.

No, this would violate their Constitutional Rights.

Any Muslim should be let into America, and them immediately hanged.

Yes

T. Tanned German

if we weren't a jewish client state it would have happened Sept 12th, 2001

YES
AWESOME THREAD OP YER DEFINITELY A FAGIT

they should be banned from existing

Underrated

muslims should be premenantly prevented from breathing oxygen