Don't people on Sup Forums ever see the irony that the ideals they regularly spout are in 1:1 alignment with Islam?

Don't people on Sup Forums ever see the irony that the ideals they regularly spout are in 1:1 alignment with Islam?

No, not really. Most of us wouldn't want to harm Islamic people if they weren't actively invading our countries. You don't see whites trying to spread their ways in Islamic countries.

>You don't see whites trying to spread their ways in Islamic countries

but they aren't.
You consumed too many of your jews lies that you started believing them.

Don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. We love bacon.

patriarchy? traditionalism? male dominance? militarism? homophobia?

That's not the same and you know it. There's a soldier in that picture, not a dual-citizen civilian trying to raise a family around those people.

Yeah, white people really hate
> bacon
> booze
> women showing skin in public
> music
> democracy

Yes. If anything, the LITERALLY invading ARMED SOLDIER is far worse.

judging by how much fascism is actively and openly supported around here, I'd say white people really do hate democracy
that, and all those times they invaded 3rd world countries to overthrow democratically-elected leaders

Their God is a lie.

you worship a cartoon frog

Muzzies force women to do X. I want them them to do X, but because they want to, not because they're forced to

Low quality bait

No, it really isn't, because those people are still moving to our countries, occupying ghettos and multiplying. On top of that, we were not trying to conquer that country at all so far as remove the powers that be, which probably was a mistake, but why don't we swing that ol' microscope over to your country, shall we? I see a bunch of hook-nosed kikes living in area absolutely surrounded by the same savages you seem to be defending, and you deal with them accordingly as well: walls, guns, the whole nine yards. Maybe you should let them in before talking down to us. #OpenBordersForIsrael

>#OpenBordersForIsrael
what's with this stupidity? It should be #OpenBorders. Period.

Really? Then let's start with Israel. Show us that you're willing to ruin your country with niggers and Muslims, and we'll consider your request.

I'm just one person, you know. I have no control over my country's policies

Oh, I know. But you're perfectly comfortable with suggesting we whites are just as bad as the.. what was it? 1.6 billion Muslims? Besides, sometimes all it takes is one Jew to meddle with business practices and politics in a region.

I worship my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

>live in a literal ethnostate
>lecturing westerners on immigration

>eating pork; not wearing a burqa at the beach; enjoying a glass of wine; ...
You're wrong. Now, tell me, why don't you live around your cousins, judah ?

the holohoax is a fraud, soon it'll be real

democracy is a fraud, lurk more you're embarassing yourself

Do you have to turn against the people of Sup Forums? You're embarrassing Israel man, just lurk and laugh about the people here, or agree with them as a joke.