My girlfriend is Turkish (Half italian) and we are planning to marry. My blood is 75% Aryan...

My girlfriend is Turkish (Half italian) and we are planning to marry. My blood is 75% Aryan. Would it be a fuckup if I become a prominent auth political figure to figure having children with a Turk? Do you consider mediterranean Turks untermensch?

>My blood is 75% Aryan
>75%
>Aryan

theres no such thing as "half-Italian" you are either Italian or you are not, even more so with Aryan, wtf is 75% Aryan even lmao

GTFO!!!!!!

Off to roach land with you
Make turkey slightly mor white then it is now

Mods don't give a shit, they rather eat it.

I guess it's a Western Civilization thing.

Following the rules are necessary if you want to play a game, have a decent website, OR LIVE IN WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

It's kinda a white thing. People who don't follow rules = niggers. People who work together to build something, White.

I understand technology such as DNA tests wich reveal that most of your ancestry was Sueb, are not avaliable yet on Argentina

Traitor.

Turks are west-asian, nothing like Euromeds(or most of Euromeds).

From now on South American "People" are not allowed to comment on my thread. Better continue building mud shacks for your 11 children

Love doesn't listen ethnic background, you dumbass! If you think your gloriously pure white genes are gonna be ruined, then you should kill yourself and so your stupid ass genes should not be transferred to the next generation at all.

>75% subhuman
yeah why not, your bloodline can only get better

they are extremely similar when compared to asians or africans

well duh, so are Icelanders for that matter, but in a west Eurasian context they aren't

>Turks
>Mediterranid

Stop larping as Meds you subhuman sandniggers, Turks are Irano-Turanids

Country?

That line has all but vanished.
During my whole life I saw very few people that still carry that Asian genetic heritage. They were rare.
The populous that inhabit Turkey today are the remnants of the people that were already inhabiting Asia Minor before the Turkic expansion into Asia Minor.
If that wasn't the case the populous would look like the nomadic horse riders of Central Asia or dudes from a Genghis Khan movie.
Come to Turkey today and tell me how many Mongoloids you see. Before spamming copypasta infographs of locations you never visited in your life.

People inhabiting Asian Minor were west asian, you moron.

you could at least attempt to understand what people write before bashing your keyboard
I never said or suggested in any way that Turks are particularly Mongol/Siberian, I said "west asian", which is still part of the caucasoid grouping, but nevertheless strongly different from west Meds

>if I become a prominent auth political figure
Dude...You are just some autistic sperg from Sup Forums with a meme flag. I can assure you, you will have no career in politics nor will you have any followers.

Same thing here. What do I do about my aryan genes with my yemeni gf?

>There is no such thing as half or quarter. You are either one or zero

That's some retarded.

you should post pics if you want actual, useful advice.

>My blood is 75% Aryan

what is your definition of 'Aryan"?

> if I become a prominent auth political figure
Why would you ever want to become that? Seriously, you have nothing to gain from it, you will eventually say something which make you look like a fool.. Only sadomasochists goes into politics. Everyone that is the least bit of a sensitive person, will die in the political arena.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

We had a PM that was 1/8 Indian like 200 years ago, we also have Boris Johnson who is a prominent political figure and he's 1/4 Turkish and most likely to be the Prime Minister of our Conservative Party.

Werecocroack incomming.

>75% snownigger
Sounds like you are the subhuman here.

*cringes*
karını da sataydın orospu çocuğu :DDD