DAILY REMINDEY THAT MATT AND TREY ARE RACE TRAITORS

DAILY REMINDEY THAT MATT AND TREY ARE RACE TRAITORS

Why do you watch that?

Take your viral marketing elsewhere, shill.

LOL TRIGGERED NAZIS.

You snowflakes need a SAFESPACE?

Hahahahahaha.

>literally doesn't affect the game difficulty

gain a little intelligence and you will realize this is the most redpilled moment in the game

No seriously, can we just laugh at how fucking pathetic nazis are? Literally crying over every single game these days. WAHHHHH!! SOUTH PARK! Wahhhh! WOLFENSTEIN!!! WAHHHH WAHH

Bunch of fucking crybabies! Nazis are the biggest fucking snowflakes in the world.

YOU CAN DISH IT OUT, BUT YOU CANT FUCKING TAKE IT

It's a joke. Do you know what a joke is?

regardless of political orientation its a super funny joke. you retard.

>race doesn't affect combat
>just every other aspect of life

gee, it's almost as if matt & trey realized nigs are gonna nog

Would really like the preachy multi episode story lines to stop and to go back to how it used to be.

cartman says "this doesnt affect difficulty, ust every other aspct of your life"
this game is super bluepilled

the new season dropped that methodology; they're back to isolated situations per episode with references sprinkled throughout as their form of memery

this. do you idiots realize it actually doesn't affect the game's difficulty? it is a veiled statement

it's just a fucking joke. it doesn't even affect anything ingame apart from that single speech bubble and pallet swap

although yeah, later on you arrest a bunch of black people then find out the cops did it because they're racist. if you have Token in your party, one of the cops shouts
>SPOOK!
and shoots at him

kek

LOL, didn't have token with me at the time.. gonna have to replay

From day 1 South Park always preached and had moral lessons at the end. All you faggots are butthurt now because they're ripping on whites, on the alt-right and Trump, just like they ripped on Hillary and Bill over a decade ago

Poor white people. How will they ever recover from such injustice?

>daily remindey

user, they are Jews. I can't believe you use that flag and somehow thought they were white.

It's disappointingly bluepilled. The only redeeming factor is how it makes fun of microaggressions and gender identity trash, which is low hanging fruit.

On the other hand, the only female group character is literally obsessed with social media accounts and carries around multiple cell phones.

Did the difficulty slider ACTUALLY change anything though? I haven't heard anything about any possible changes in loot or anything.

The game is not blue pilled, that slider is making fun of blue pilled faggots who think black people have it harder. Its satire you fucking retards.

Imagine getting this butthurt over a fucking joke.

it's just satire you autistic stormweenie

There are far more people whining about Nazis complaining about games than there actually are Nazis complaining

Why are leftists incapable of using memes effectively?

They're autistic and gave very small penises

gain a little empathy and you will realize there are multiple perspectives on this.

Fuck off cuck

>Implying this doesn't make both sides mad

I just beat this the other night and nothing struck me as too far left other than them using the racist cop saying "If I was a black cop and these cells were full of white people no one would say a thing" as if that wasn't completely true.
Also the whole racist cop thing isn't even new, they had the same cop try and frame Michael Jackson with cocaine when he moved to town. Until he saw that he was "white" and aborted the mission

>Sup Forums doesn't get this is a joke in our favor

its actually a really good game (if you pirate it because it uses denuvo and uplay). Only the yaoi is over the top

>you are not allowed to criticize back or else we'll use your memes against you

Good work comrade

>the difficulty setting increases when the IQ points are lowered

Save for one or two images the yaoi wasn't super over the top. Weirdest part was that craig's dad was the one having you collect the yaoi of his son

I find it kinda stupid because the kid who has the most difficult life in south park is kenny, the poor white trash kid with a dysfunctional family, while Token is the richest.
I get the joke but it's retarded

you really shitted yourself with this one

It's a fucking funny joke dude chill out.

It doesn't actually increase difficulty you dike. It says immediately after it doesn't effect combat.

Well, you get less money from combat as a nigger, but it evens out since you get "welfare" instead.

fpbp.
Are you all underage or something? Why the fuck are you watching South Park? Those faggots over a decade past their creative peak. All they do is pander to their normies and their bullshit concerns.

>Less money from combat
>Get welfare instead

I never understood why anybody likes this show, also family guy. complete garbage.

A child gives a man a lap dance and this is what you're mad about

I found it funny. What worries me is you whining/shilling a fucking joke and making us look bad.

>South park tries to trigger everyone
>Manages to trigger Sup Forums
wew, snowflakes

This game is fucking based.

EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER on your team is a cishet white man.

Except Tweek & Craig who are fags, the nigger, the girl, and Kyle 'asexual kite alien' Brovlovski. They're all terrible in combat.

Really fires up my almond activators

Daily reminder, OP is a memeflag larping faggot

>that ID

>Matt Stone
a fucking jew
>Trey Parker
a literal cuckold who married a single mom and is raising another man's children

Fuck off Sup Forums

Fuck that, where are the Craig/Tweek pics?

More like