Trumps diet

What Did he mean by this

>when you are rich and you still buy bottom barrel fast food

What the fuck?

eating expensive food gets old after awhile. you would under stand (flag hider)

Yeah I too would get bored of eating pizza steak everyday

>It means he is just like everyone else

P.S. It worked

he's rich enough to live as long as he wants, I'm sure he already has some heart donors lined up.

I eat high quality food daily because fresh ingredients are abundant due to being a ruralfag.

McD is the shit, nigger

McDonalds confirmed /our food/?

He's appealing to the common man here

>1237 get

That hamburger is 1000x better than the shit you get served by Vasquez Hernandez downtown, so it's irrelevant.

I had a similar meal yesterday (swapped out the Diet Coke for a Diet Dr. Pepper). Feel stronger than ever.

That was a sad statement he made about food.
Really puts his isolation into perspective. How i must feel to be the human he is.

It's his winning Monopoly piece number.
>All 4 railroads

If you’re a trumptard, sure.

He says that he likes fast food because they're everywhere, super fast when you're on the run, and he thinks it's cleaner on average than Mom and Pop places. Because if McDonalds gives people food poisoning, it'll be a national story with multi-million dollar lawsuits, whereas some random restaurant will just be "eh, whatever."

That, and since the food isn't really made-to-order, nobody will fuck with his food. There isn't a "Ah, let's get an extra special burger for Donald Trump!"

That's not Monopoly, it's an Angry Birds promo. Get your shit together Fatty Magoo.

dunno man the signature with bacon, blue cheese + 2 steaks is pretty good

THREE KETCHUP DIPS

It's a New York thing desu

he's germaphobe and always eats at big chains because they have the highest standards + the most to lose from providing anything hazardous.

this, it's an interesting way he has of looking at it (also it's why he gets his steak well done). I think him and his dad also bonded over fast food burgers when he was a kid.