HE'S GOLFING AGAIN

thehill.com/homenews/administration/356530-trump-heads-to-his-virginia-golf-club-for-third-consecutive-weekend

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishboston.com/ask-a-rabbi-sports-on-shabbat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why isn’t he working on a Saturday? Not my president.

This will surely be the end of drumpH Sup Forums BTFO

I don't have a problem with this. Debate me and I'll explain why. Haters will say I'm shitposting.

why can't he golf on his days off?

IMPEACH. THE. CLOWN.

Day boi done golf TOO MUCh dangit

>trump isn't a chad
>trump pounds 18 holes a week
when will the mainstream media ever be reliable?

It's the Sabbath. Trump is kike puppet.

Should the president get days off?

Because he has no days off, he must be punished because remember IT WAS HER TURN!!!

All presidents golf... can we stop reporting this? Before you shit on me, I never cared when Obongo golfed either. It's a way to do talk over shit while not being bored out of your mind, while also being away from microphones.

I golf at least once every single week and I also work my ass off during the week. I don’t understand why this is even a big deal

he's always on duty if shit goes down. I don't see the problem with golfing on the weekend

Why not? It's just a fucking job.

For sure this time, right Liberals? Golfing is an impeachable offense.

HE cANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Lol this man has done more in one year than any president has done in 4 to 8 years.

He can golf as much as he fuckin pleases

>I wont have time to golf

>you can't work and golf at the same time

Anyone worth a damn knows some of the best negotiations go down on the links.

Yeah he's done 8 years of Obama worth of golf in just 8 months. Ahead of schedule amirite. #KeepWinning

>Congress does nothing for 10 years

Trump golfs on the weekend. IMPEACH!

Since when do 8 months have 70 weekends?

jewishboston.com/ask-a-rabbi-sports-on-shabbat/

Do people not understand casual business meetings are held on golf courses?

>golf
>gofl
>gflo
>fglo
>flgo
>flog
Guys he's not golfing he's flogging!
Personally torturing the enemy
True American hero

Nice baited thread, Soros. Fuck off.
Sage

FUCKING GRUMPF IS AT IT AGAIN!!!! IMPEACH RITE NOW!!!!

Trump probably uses a Shabbos Goy to drive the golf cart, meaning he is not traveling distances on the Sabbath.

Do Trumptards not understand that him standing on a golf course without any other people of interest is just him golfing? How much policy is he talking in this photo?

The golf course is probably the only place he can go without being bugged, wiretapped, eavesdropped on

It's supposed to be a part time job. All of Congress was also supposed to be a part time job.

Who else is with him?

>itt

KEK, this is actually completely correct. This is torturing the fuck out of libshits.

>CONFIRMED GOLFING
WTF IMPEWCH

Yeah it's a shame he's not conducting high level negotiations mid stroke.

I'm tired of this, we just keep LOSING and everyone is always making fun of us!

I'm fucking THROUGH with Dragulumpf and voting Hillary from now on.

When is he going to start working?

Salty that no leaks come from the links?

IMPEEEEEEEEEEEEACH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

top kek I never noticed that's made from the one with the merchant, with tip of nose just poking out from the border.

where are the so-called people he is so-called talking policy with? And if he is talking to so many people on his golf course, why can't he get anything done?
>health care
>muslim travel ban
>border wall

Do you want those things done as an easily reversible executive order?
Nothing is getting done until until we clean house... and senate

>takes the weekend off

I take the weekend off. Most people around the world do.

How does trump golfing cost taxpayers 75 million?

Wow its crazy how they make it tuff for him to do what the citizens of the country want him to do.

Just proves further the 300 committees Build-a-burger's and all the Elite scum are the enemies of the middle and poor class. We need to be flawless so we can X those mother fuckers and their SOCIETIES. ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Enjoy big man

is cleaning house taking in all those Wall Street people?
>drain the swamp

Do negroes, women, and other faggots not understand that a single propaganda photo doesn't mean oh wait of course you don't understand anything because you're negroes, women, and other faggots.

>Trump officials 77 private flights in first 8 months
>Obama officials 94 private flights in first 8 moths

You gotta start slow, bro
>texting
>sexting
>phone sex
>sex

>billionaire
>goes golfing in his spare time

Why do some rich people have such boring hobbies? What's the point of getting rich if you aren't going to constantly be doing crazy shit with your money?

>run the free world during the week
>golf on the weekends
>leftist faggots still complain

Those people are probably his close personal and business friends. If you were President would you bring in a family member or a close friend that you knew could do a good job and honorably at some Department or such?

Who is he golfing with?

Trump has spent over 20% of his presidency at his golf courses.

>feed your people

AHAHAHAHAHE CIA ON DAMAGE CONTROL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump be like : I'm releasing JFK documents

CIA BE LIKE: OH FUCK! THEY'LL KNOW WE DID IT! FUCK MY ASS AGENT DICK WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING!

Agent Dick: uhm, s-say he is golfing again

CIA: HOLY SHIT DICK, GREAT IDEA.

>Sup Forums 20 minutes later

HE'S GOLFING AGAIN

There are literally hundreds of pictures of him golfing with nobody else in sight. Yeah propaganda.

People like the Mooch, Sessions, Yates, Comey, Mueller, Spicer? All those reliable people that left already?

Sadiq Khan has spent 97% of his term as a mayor of London making up stupid excuses for daily Muslim acid, knife and truck attacks.

>one post by this id

>geo. bush authorized the jfk release 25 years ago

Trump's doing jack and shit, dummy.

>go to bottom of ocean in suixide missiin
>waterski wif nekkidsupermodel

I was always thankful when Obama was golfing and not in the WH fucking something up.

You'd think the left would do the same.

/thread

How in the world is "you work on Wall Street" considered an insult to your morals?

The thing is, Trump himself blamed Obama for golfing. We wouldn't be talking about if it wasn't such a blatant example of Trump being a hypocritical piece of shit

NICE TRY AGENTS. Look how mad you are, calling me a dummy. YOU LOOOSSSSEEEE.

That's not my insult, that's HIS insult. He kept talking about how Wall Street people were ruining the country and had no place in government positions.

The whitehouse probably has so many bugs and the phones are probably all wiretapped. Don't forgot how Kissinger fucked Nixon.

The answer is in the question

...you think no one else is there? you're a fuckin moron lol

It is probably a good thing since he is running it like a business. Turn overs are a way of life with in certain institutions. They are all done for a reason whether good or bad. People have FAITH in TRUMP.

>president
>get off
What are you getting at

but did Sadiq Khan have the sheer fucking hypocrisy to criticize Boris Johnson for doing the same 27 times previously?
Did Sadiq Khan specifically state:
>I wont have time to be making up stoopid excuses for Muslims now
upon taking office?
Does each one of Khans stoopid fucking excuses cost the taxpayer $2,4 million per hour?
>not an argument

please circle the other people there.

Faith is the opposite of knowledge.
>I believe I can get an A on this test
>I know I can get an A on this test

where should he spend the weekend? on Sup Forums ?

TWO SCOOPS

Oh God in Heaven

Oh no!

And he states he plans on running it like business in favor of the American Citizen. If you are Anti White or want to back door cut in line to things which you or someone else didn't earn. Then that is yours and mine and everyone else problem in the Nation. You people are a problem because you choose to be. We will be done with you Paddocks soon.

Golf on Golf God!! Golf On!!!

Lots of business and politics have been done on the links.

You know where shit doesn't get done. swimming with dolphins in Hawaii.

>golf
>shitpost on twitter
>golf
>shitpost on twitter
>golf
>shitpost on twitter
>golf

h-he's /ourguy/ guyz!!!1

Senile old gramps is enjoying his presidential food stamps. Don't disturb him or he'll nuke someone again.

America is now fucked though lol, enjoy getting glassed in the next 3 years

Obama could have gone golfing once and I would still be more upset about that than Trump going golfing literally every weekend. It's about the ratio of work done to time spent playing around. Trump's is much better.

>there are literally hundreds of the same moment in time from different angles but again i'm a nigger, woman, or other braindead faggot who's too stupid to understand anything

Glass Kikes!

The United Kingdom of Greater Pakistan and Northern India has spent 100% of its existence sucking shitskin cock and drinking shitskin cum.

So what has he done other than piss off other country's leaders and attack people on twitter?

>I have no arguments so I'm just gonna call you a moron and leave it at that

Do you work in the Trump administration by any chance? You seem to have the same qualities as the president himself.

>i'm a nigger/retard who can't understand he's being played even after he's had it explained to him by a cognitively superior white
>"i know i'll use that irrelevant not-an-argument pasta that i don't understand and literally doesn't apply but again i'm a nigger, woman, or other fucking retard who cannot understand a fucking thing"

Golf should be illegal for poor and middlr class people.

This guy has the right idea.

Again, where are his amazing deals with people on the golf course? He hasn't done anything substantial in the last months.

>hurr durr nigger

can you stop acting like a fucking toddler for 2 seconds maybe?

Why are you an idiot? What do you get out of trying to be right about being wrong? What does it do for you? Do you feel powerful or something or like a magician?

What do you get out of insanely defending this steaming pile of shit who has done absolutely nothing since he took office?

>not allowed to have any time off
Fuck off you kike

>i know i'll move the goalposts again
>but accuse others of having no argument
>and continue to be baffled that they regard me as a
>nigger
>woman
>retard