Do people consider it racist if you call a black guy black to describe him...

do people consider it racist if you call a black guy black to describe him? i did it at work and a group of people just cringed at me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WB9lBzK4-R4?t=7
counterpunch.org/2013/05/20/why-african-american-is-a-patronizing-even-racist-term/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MUMMY MUMMY MUMMY

you're a fucking monster

You have to call them kangzzzzz
Anything else is racist.

DELET IT

im serious. their was even a black supervisor their who just looked at me. i think people already think im altright since i defended charliotville when it was brought up. idk i hope i dont get fired

Yes it is very racist to mention skin color. Next time say something like 'the guy with the big lips, flattened nose and weird curly hair whose jaw extends further than the rest of his face'.

You have to call them by their names or they dont like it.

There was a black guy at my work and I needed something from him, I asked as nicely as I could

"Hey!, black man, can you help me with [Insert Menial work task] please?"

But he went to the managers to report me for discrimination.

well i was trying to describe him and couldnt think of his name, but if he was the only person their i dont think i would call out his skin color

NOW DELETE NOW

Do you have autism? You wouldn't call a white person "white guy" just because you don't know his name. Just ask for his name and then call him over by using his name. He could've sorted out with you first before seeing your managers but I guess he's just a pussy. Totally in the right, though.

the preferred term is basketball american

no

so racism is basically a shame of appearance

CLEARLY

Natalia doesn't consent, the photoshopper has a IR rape fantasy.

Whew lad. Memeflags were a blessing in disguise anyways.

is it bad to be black? i say yes but you have to take pride in your appearance

>black man
>not black boy

>You wouldn't call a white person "white guy" just because you don't know his name.

No, but blacks refer to themselves as niggers all the time. Obviously I cant say nigger because I'm white, but I thought calling them black was acceptable.

I was just trying to make friends and fit into black culture but it didn't work.

i will find you and kill u I sware to god

How else would you describe them? A "melanin-rich individual"?

You don't make friends by completely disregarding their personality and cramming them into whatever stereotype you worked up about them in your mind. I'd take some time to sit back and think about how you treat people around you if you don't have friends. Chances are you're weird.

why is mummy so stressed?

You have to call them a "Person of Nigger" last I heard.

she got angry in taht video and said naughty word

>Chances are you're weird.

You hurt my feelings

White people are forbidden to mention race.

Because white people are too fucking powerful. A white person who can commit genocide just by saying "He's Black"

no

delete this photoshopped garbage you fucking degenerate

It depends how pozzed everyone around you is. Your only options are to just say it charismatically and let it wash over, or to outright ignore it and give features like height and build.

Natalia :D

cheeky mummy

I don't see the problem. It sounds like your coworkers are so caught up in the PC bullshit, they can't even have a normal conversation anymore.

Is it racist to call a white guy a white guy?

If I'm describing to another work associate who John is, and John happens to be black, I'm probably going to use him being black as a descriptor.

Jesus Christ people are fucking stupid. Get a new job, brother.

Daily reminder that commies would torture and kill mummy, its our civic duty to kill them first

stop

HERETIC

Yeah, its weird, especially since black people don't give a shit about it.

Want to call her mummy but i'm 4 years older than her

She could be my lewed-mummy if she wanted though

Where have you been? Since children we have been taught to bow before black people, constantly walking on eggshells until we ultimately turn into Zimbabwe

Obviously this would happen

why are you on here grandpa

Obviously addressing someone as "Hey black guy" is not going to go over well. But if I have to describe someone and he's one of the only black people around there shouldn't be a problem pointing him out as "the black guy". You see the difference?

huutista :DD

Researching and collecting rare mummys

the average age on here is 30, believe it or not

What was it so butthurt about? You even referred to it as a man.

If there is only one white guy in a group of people it's completely normal to describe him as the white guy.

doubt, probably 16-20

You can always try "hey nigger" youtu.be/WB9lBzK4-R4?t=7

Don't underestimate the amount of disgruntled old boomers the 2016 election brought to our board.

enough

to get his attention just say, hey nigger - come help me with this work (if not give him lashings) EZ, done, problem solved.

lol she is like a 6/10 in Russian standards. American women must be ugly

the call that brought Nicolas 2 back to life

mummy is perfect ukraianain woman, stupid brit cuck

>6/10
your standards are fucked up bong

>the call that brought Nicolas 2 back to life
kek

She is a 8/10 where I live

there's no white women where you live

I don't believe you, in my experience this isn't a real thing lol. where do you"work"?

>argentina
she's a 15/10 at least

Built for loving.

>mfw i will never ever know a white person in real life

mummy is sexual

Depends where you are. Some people don't give a shit well others will jump on you for it. Just avoid doing it so you don't get fucked over in the future.

I found that Western born blacks are very pissy while African born and raised blacks are very chill and take racist jokes well.

>one grows up with a victim complex and both white and black people keep telling him he is inferior and the evil "white system is out to get him "
>The other grows up in poverty, no victim complex since they pretty much fuck up themselves, what you have you need to work for it, white people are good guys who come and teach /help people even colonization was better

difference being that negroes are subhuman and not supposed to live, work and let alone settle in Europe

she looks like my wife. did I marry a russian spy?

Only SJW weirdos.

Fuck off idiot

You realise a lot of us have been on various chans15 years since we were 16-20 right? The internet wasn't born when you were faggot.
>The ignorance of youth.

cute

"African American" is a term that is racist, patronizing, and culturally insensitive. Would you call a white person "European American"? But for some reason blacks have the term "African" added to them, as if they are somehow less American than us whites, or that there's a sense of otherness to them. It's straight up insulting, and devalues their "Blackness".

counterpunch.org/2013/05/20/why-african-american-is-a-patronizing-even-racist-term/

Furthermore, try calling a Jamaican or a French Black an "African American" and see what that gets you.

>t. pasty ass white cracker without a single black acquaintance.

you're supposed to call them niggers