To Love-Ru

I'm 6 episodes in, does it get better at any point?

drop it, just not for you

Skip through to the lewd parts imo

No, just drop it and read Darkness.

Skip to darkness

no

I liked season 1 a lot more than darkness. It was funnier and entertaining without resorting to too much lewd.

>watching the anime

No

Watch the ovas

>does it get better at any point
Just stop and re-think your life there's decent harems out there and this isn't one of them.

skip to the doujins, that's what I did and I wasn't disappointed

if you haven't found its charm, then it probably isn't for you

it does get better. but dont skip tlr for darkness bc you'll miss Lala doing Lala things

It's only good for borderline illegal fanservice. Just skip to all the fappy parts and you've basically saw the entire series and its plot

skip to darkness
1st season is really really bad

better off reading the manga then reading & watching darkness anime

Skip it and go straight to Darkness. You wont be missing much.

Is there nothing good in the first series?

Some characterizations you'll probably need for later to go along with the hijinks. It's not 'good' (for what it is), but I don't remember it as being especially bad or QUALITY.

I watched TLR for the plot, but once it got to Darkness I was more interested in the ecchi than the story.

That's not to say I lost interest in the story, quite the opposite actually. It's just that as soon as TLR Darkness came around the quality of the ecchi went from meh to 10/10.

skip the first anime that is a filler shit, read the first volume of the manga and go to Motto To Love Ru.

Yeah, when is over and start "motto".

It's not particularly bad, no, but that's only because the rare few good parts are actually entertaining; however, to get through it takes a great amount of stamina.

Funny enough, I actually watched all of To Love Ru recently and I actually adored it a lot once I got to Motto To Love-Ru and then ridiculously 10/10 enjoyed it after Darkness.

No. In fact, it will become more and more repetitive.