CELLS

Sup Forums seemed to like bladerunner 2049.
Please write why this is /ourmovie/ (if it is) and why it hit you right in the feels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdNGHZ3JTTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, you can start by saying that it has an AI waifu that is superior to all human roasties... But more than that: It has two of the most interesting and powerful female characters you will ever find. Both of whom are robots with completely artificial personalities, motivations and skillsets. The only typical vapid roasties in the film are a: Typical miserable middle-aged careerist woman promoted above her level of competence and B: A literal purpose-built robo-whore jealous of a hologram because it's love satisfies the man and the only thing he needs from her is her hole.

Joi and Luv are nothing like a human woman because a human woman can never bring you joy or love.

Anyone on pol that goes to the movies is a hypocrite

didn't watch it. am completely /unplugged/ apart from torrents.

AMA

>human women can't bring men joy
It's more that our culture has gotten totally sick. Women are instinctually driven to want to settle down with a man and make him happy in order to raise a family. But angry feminists have ruined it all be teaching young and naive girls that it's empowering to fuck a bunch of chads until they are disgusting and mentally broken roasties by age 21. Modern "feminists" are a cancer to civilization and especially to women's mental health.

Ok, this is powerful.

Anyone on america who talks about being white is a hypocrite

Holy shit this hit me right in the feels again

>anyone on America
Keep trying Muhammad.

It was a movie unapologetically about white men to begin with that didn't even come close to pandering to feminists or multicultural interests. Literally every woman in the film was a tool and minorities are nowhere to be seen.

I think ultimately a story about a man sacrificing for the next generation is something Sup Forums can connect to. The believing you're special and then finding out you're not. Living in a corrupt order and wanting to plunge it into a wondrous chaos. It's being expected to act in a certain way and then breaking the rules because it's right. It's that search for meaning, purpose, and ultimately finding it by living vicariously through your people.

It's also that it's just genuinely a really fucking good movie and it's a crying shame it's doing so badly at the box office. See it while you still can on the biggest screen while you still can.

It was a brilliant gem in the pool of shitty movies airing recently

based
Was going to see it at the IMAX but will wait for torrent now

There's an entire point about the movie that people are missing.
"People" are being replaced with workers without souls. This is a parallel to today's society where most of society lives meaningless lives in soul-crushing work. Nobody wants to the labor so instead, the upper class are just removing the people element entirely.

Not to mentin Deckards daughter, who was raised to not become part of the system (gen Xers) she eventually become one of the biggest perpetuators of it, ending up living in a literal bubble and an artificial world (millenial-esque). Meanwhile, K sits outside and dies feeling the soft snow fall on his skin and reclines slowly back onto the stairs, as Deckards daughter sits in the middle of a small artifical snowfall, oblivious to where she came from (not recognizing her father).

I think part of the movies charm is it really, and this movie is really aimed at millennial, not Gen Zyklon and I know you're reading this, not Gen X, but Millennials. It fucking mocks them. It mocks them for feeling like special snowflakes. It mocks them for living a life with virtual companionship. Where you drown your sorrows in drink. Where you do what society tells you to do. It absolutely slaughters them, their narcissism, everything.

It doesn't just slaughter them though, it slaughters the society around them which treats them as nothing but slaves to be replaced, and fuck, that is the goddamned life story of everybody in the western world. It points out how we're sent to fight eachother and everybody is suffering.

What really makes it special though, what makes the film great, is that final act. Where Joe finally admits he's just a side character. Where he allows his people to finally be free from their shackles and live by themselves free from their captors. When he ensures his people have a future even at his own expense. It's that, it shows that you can be a fucked up neurotic narcissist, living in a fucked up world that treats you like a tool, but you can still fight for a purpose, find a person, and become a human.

Fuck I'm gonna have to watch this movie in theaters again I think. I swear to god Sup Forums do yourself a favor and try and find the time and watch this. Fuck IT.

fucking sony censored it in turkey so

its shit

The visual and audio design is fucking spectacular, I really do recommend seeing it in theaters fuck the memes about (((hollywood))). They're making bullshit money on it anyways and what the fuck is the point of boycotting a movie that is everything Sup Forums ever said they wanted to see in a movie? Doesn't that just encourage them to come out with diversity wars 56: Superheroes end slavery?

Oh my god I cannot think of how much this movie would be fucked up by censorship given the sheer amount of nudity and violence.

You're only cheating yourself.

Don't miss the chance to see it in cinemas. It's a masterpiece

I'm willing to believe that some Bladerunner threads are organic and spontaneous, but this one is absolutely for datamining.

They want us to profile ourselves so they can run our answers through their personality threat matrix in order to perform routine calibrations.

I want you guys to know something, I'm speaking directly to you, the shills. I'm going to give you some data for you to calibrate your algorithms with.

It's fine that you have no loyalty to any side but your own. You've found a nipple to suck and you won't stop until it goes dry, and that's fine.

As long as you know that you poor dumb mercenary bastards did hitch your wagon to the losing side, and as long as you know when it's time to jump ship, none of this will actually matter.

You may even survive the wars to come.

Actual scene

I watched this scene like this

It's fucking dogs hit do not go see this film. Don't even torrent it. It's just Gosselin walking around in front of a greenscreen. Like 5mins of dialogue and 2mins of action.

The fact that the original was a cool anachronistic blend of 1920s detective pulp and clustered metropolitan LA with a downtown Taiwanese blend makes it a stronger and more believable world. Actors acted among the extras, subway stairs where crowded, busses full of people lined the streets.

The new film is too clean, just watch the original.

The Good stuff: Hologram Wife was great. That relationship is creepy and will probably come true for many Beta males in the future.

Wallace dreaming of galactic domination was great. That is a believable dream for an ultra wealthy creator of human like androids.

Harrison Ford was great, too.

The Bad: Somebody ran out of money so instead of showing more society scenes they slapped some extra time on to the fight scenes. Those were very drawn out and didn't need to be for an art piece. Producers were probably afraid of alienating normies but doesn't an art piece do that anyway?

There was a lack of context and a few characters could have used a few drops more of personality. I felt like too many scenes were just dry and without soul. Much of the movie felt like filler.

Overall 51 out of 100. It is half of a movie in twice the amount of time but has some well done characters and sub plots combined with great cinematography. That last point is probably where most of the budget went.

We can be real human beans brahs and real heroes.

BR2049 was a shit movie and should have been one hour shorter. Every single scene in the entire movie was 10-20 minutes too long, dragging on really stupid stuff that should have been edited out.

The actual plot was alright but the director should be ashamed of how pretentious and artsy he made this otherwise okay movie.

I think the music is too loud and ominous at times when people are just walking around slowly etc. Like I hated the random super loud booming bass sounds when K calmly walks around the orange Las Vegas streets, it's so unnecessary and obnoxious. It's a good film overall though.

Tbf WB is pulling blade runner from hundreds of theaters after this weekend. Torrents are all thats left now.

The normal noise level was loud and the loud scenes were ear rape. Quiet was used very sparingly. I'm pretty sure I lost about 1% of my hearing after watching BR2049.

>sees movie that isn't some sjw shitshow with poc inserted everywhere
>feminists shit on it
>does poorly in the box office

Why not throw a buck in the way of decent cinema?
A good step towards having more right-leaning media is making it a profitable endeavor despite all the negative liberal press.

It's actually /r9k/'s movie.

The movie is about a loner white guy who struggles with crippling alienation in a multicultural dystopia. His only companion is his waifu who loves him unconditionally. His only sexual experience is with a hooker. Movies about misfit loners and weirdos tend to resonate with a lot of men.

Did we see the same movie at all? How is it an any way clean?

Watch the original again. Then compare.

Sup Forums is retarded and doesn't understand that in order for any ideological movement to spread it needs works of art to help spread it. Trying to boycott cinema as a whole just ensures the only people who watch it will be leftists and the only movies made will pander to leftists. That severely chokes out the mediums in which the ideas expressed on Sup Forums can spread. If movie companies start making serious money off the right, their shareholders will expect them to keep delivering and keep those movies pumping. Partial boycotts are more logical than total boycotts, total boycotts are ridiculous and stupid, Sup Forums boycotting the theaters isn't going to destroy Hollywood.

I might be bias here because film is about 20% of the Canadian economy.

VIRAL MARKETTING SHIT.

saged

This website sold out to viral marketeerings years ago, which is why they never delete these FUCKING threads.

Bladerunner: 2049™ is a masterpiece! Watch it at IMAX™ for the thrill ride of a lifetime!
There hasn't been this level of action since Mad Max: Fury Road™!!!
I give Bladerunner: 2049™ a 10 out of 10!! and I recommend it to anyone who wants to experience a thrash smash thrill ride cyberpunk adventure of a lifetime!

I agree with the sentiment, however I think this is simply viral marketing for an absolutely shit, worthless and forgettable piece of cunt film.
They are following the exact same pattern as mad tampax: faggot chode - no idea why they've branched out to this board, as before the viral marketting was contained on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. I expect it is due to the proclaimed diarrhoea level waterred down 'sci fi elements' that are in this crap, perhaps they put it on /sci/ too.

It's a shitball garage sized viral marketting company in england - an old dried up hag runs it, and employs a bunch of amoral university undergraduates to do this crap in their spare time, following the same formula the dyke forcefeeds to them.

It is pathetic.

bump

Nice try capturing the style of someone posting on this board. I like the "Fuck it" at the end too, it really makes you a cool dude and definitely one of us.

I rate your post 10/10 for being thoroughly natural and not at all fabricated.
You know what, I'm definitely going to read your post again, in 3D and in IMAX, I'm probably going to pay for it on blueray and netflix when it comes out too, because consuming makes me a real man. You know what. Fuck it.

lefty spotted

I'm referring to THIS "IT" retard.

I saw it twice. Should I see it again before it leaves theaters?

comparison of what I mean

I'll post another

It is pure coincidence that I'm bumping this thread, fellow guys that are the same as me.
Bladerunner: 2049™ just makes me lose my mind it's so amazing.
If I could take my waifu L.O.L to just one incredible film, it would have to be Bladerunner: 2049™ because it is just unforgettable and even better than the first and only slightly better than Mad Max: Faggot Road™ which was the thrill ride of a lifetime as well.

It just lacked the hundreds of extras to create the illusion if a tightly packed city. And all of the small human touches and objects.

They went with a more stark design. Which is cool. But Syd Mead made the original a classic.

You know what, Blade Runner: Fury Road™ is just too amazing for me to think straight, and it really waifu's my waifu's because I'm a real neet L.O.L.
You know what, I'm going to buy it on DVD, Blueray, see it at IMAX™, in 3D and 2D, at a small local cinema, a large cinema in the city, buy all my friends their own individual copy of it on Blueray and DVD, and invite them all to watch it at the IMAX™ 3D cinema to share the experience of a lifetime!
I think that even though all the world is going to end because of my ker-ray-zee conspiracy theories with my waifu™, and we're being destroyed by (((elements))) that barely bother to conceal themselves anymore, I'm much more interested in Blade Runner: Fury Road™ because it is a non-stop, heart pounding, intellectual, thrill-ride. You know what. Fuck it.

do you have autism lad? do you eve have any proof for your claim of shilling? are you at least going to sage a thread you don't like?

I see what you mean, it feels like 2049 did everything more grandiose than the first (including its run time), which sometimes makes it lose its charm. Like Deckard never really made an impact whether he found the replicants or not, which emphasizes that the huge stuggle he has is more internalized, while K had that whole "resistance" thing going on. Not to mention the police station and some rooms failed to put the "lived in" feel in them like the original. One big example is the phone booth Deckard uses to call Rachel.

I just happen to have these images to talk about specifics regarding Mad Max: 2049™, because I really think this non-stop thrill-ride really deserves a second look!! Sure it isn't as dark and dirty as the original, but Mad Max: 2049™ really makes me think.

Right up there with 300 and Fight Club

Get back to class, sweetie

I'm probably an autistic virgin basement dweller and I eat cheese snacks with the cheesey dust on my fingers while I drink Mountain Dew™.
I'm morbidly obese and I collect anime figures.

But at least I had the chance of a lifetime chance to see the non-stop thrill-ride that is Blade Runner: Fury Road™!!

Box office numbers are fake. Remember (((Get Out))) supposedly made a quarter of a billion dollars.

I like how this thread has descended into autism.

Where did he get the fucking car to shoot down the bad guys?
How did he find the bad guys?
What was the point of the bees?
Was lying about rachel's eyes being green seriously the best 'fuck you' they could come up with?
Why was Jared Leto playing a bond villain?
Why did Deckard's daughter have a thick accent different than every person that had a part in raising her?

>BR2049-PROMO54-RENAMEBEFOREPOSTING.jpg

The main flaw was the fact that they couldn't hire enough extras for these office/building/city scenes. Where were all of the workers in the Tyrell building? How come it was only K and the main cop lady in any of the police HQ scenes? Where was the world, all of the people that lived in 2048 Los Angeles?

Where was all of the imported Asian immigrant population?

yes. it is a great movie fellow poster. i agree too. your comment is very true. i loved this movie. i am definitely not an employee of the movie industry, i am sure you are not as well. everyone should go watch it. watch it twice. watch it three times, no four times. why not five.tell all your friends to go see it. post about it on social media, a lot. be sure to see it in IMAX 3D! its worth the extra money.

youtube.com/watch?v=RdNGHZ3JTTA

This film does a good job of highlighting the dangers of a society that thrives off of the labors and stoic dilligence of the disposable male

>Where was all of the imported Asian immigrant population?

And when I say that, it's not the fact that I want Asians in movies. Its the fact that it was a major character in the original setting. The reason there was tons of weird Japanese/Asiatic language all over ads where because the corporations were importing tons of immigrants into the city to work. So they also sold things to them in their native language, which changed into a weird slang that some spoke.

That was crazy interesting, and none of that is reflected in the new movie.

Because they were replaced by replicants. That was the entire point of the film. Making soulless workers to replace people. They had managed to do this on Earth but didn't have the means to make enough for the rest of the colonies.

>BR2049-PROMO54-RENAMEBEFOREPOSTING.jpg

Probably lists his job title as "writer".
Job application listed requirements such as "must have a strong connection with modern social networks and message forums".
Viral Marketeer in exciting company promoting AAA+ films!!