1.4 million likes

>1.4 million likes

seems like nazi opinions aren't that popular after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IU8yBG5zmDI
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So she was one of the 50 jews involved in the Holocaust?

More likes than Jews actually killed by Nazis.

Liberals learning how to act like better victims by observing the pros.

You are now aware that there are more Holocaust survivors than holocaust victims.
If the Nazis were so ruthless why are there any survivors?

>implying the leftists aren't buying likes.

this. too many survivors something smells fishy.

Can't wait for another 5-10 for the last of these """holocaust survivors""" to finally die off and stop spreading their bullshit

that is literally George Soros with a wig.
am i going insane ?

what did they do to her?

kek.

no goyim its 6 million

So, 1.4 million people LIKED her being a living human experimental subject for the Nazis? Sounds pretty popular to me. That's more people than tune into MSNBC and CNN together for 24 hours.

write Israel is a state born of the Devil in arabic and you get 17 million likes from the middle east alone. "nazi" opinions are quite widespread

I think you are right. fucking tranny soros has got to go

Everyone always talks about what Germany did to jews but nobody dare talk about what jews did to Germany.

They're not even trying anymore

1.4 million shares

A failed experiment, by the looks of it

Exactly. It's fucking disgusting. I can only wish it had been 6 million. Should have been double that.

Likes on Kikebook. Hmmmm...

why is george soros wearing a wig

the first tranny?

>implying it ends there

You'll just get the children/cousins of """holocaust survivors""" making dramatic stories instead.

Soros dresses in drag, confirmed.

>muh 6 gorillion

Burn the Jews, save the whites.
Get Comp sushi, don't goto taco bell and toot a line everytime you bump a thread. See you on the other side niggers.

>1.4 million likes
>1.4 million shares

OY, why not 6 million!?

almost like the jews won the war and germany lost the war mhhhhh

is Soros a tranny?

>looks like Soros
is Soros a tranny?

How did so many jews survive secret industrial scale mass killing? These nazis really suck at their jobs.

>They turned me into a lampshade and a bar of soap after the put me on a knife conveyor belt!
I am also miraculously alive to collect dents, goyim.

Good goy.

isn't this that kike who uses some bullshit piece of paper as her "evidence" that the lolocaust happened?
I hate that woman so much

La-La-Lampshaaade

youtube.com/watch?v=IU8yBG5zmDI

isn't that the face of George Soros?
also, if you are a jew survivor you get aplauded but if you are a holocaust denier granny you are jailed.

Is that Soros wearing a wig?

Why does it seem like all of them claim to have been experimented on, sometimes my Mengele himself?

18 billions worth of MtF operation here

Let her live

That's fucking Soros! Hahahaha

mengele took out all my organs one by one and placed them back in while laughing and masturbating

They were behind the Marxists that turned Berlin into a cesspool of degeneracy. Berlin in the 30's was know as the sex capital of the world. Where you can get any disgusting degenerate sexual favor you desire. Gay theaters were opened and owned by jews, the Marxists and communist leaders that cause chaos were jews, and the only people to prosper while Germans starved were jews. Berlin is what America is today. A cesspool of mylticulterism, lgbt degeneracy and so on.

How dare you? Are you suggesting that my horrific experience of Mengele personally raped me and my entire family while simultaneously replacing all of my organs with the family dog's didn't happen? For shame, nazi. I'd take a doctor's test to prove I have a dog's colon but I don't want to give you the satisfaction, nazi. It felt REAL TO ME, OK.

OP can't even recognize his employer in a wig. Enjoy being brutally beaten death when the squad comes rolling through, shill.

Wha....what did they do?

That's what I thought when I saw the thumbnail. I thought somebody shopped him to look like Hillary.

JEWISH
LIES

Is that Soros with a whig?

wig*

Strange how we were saying this 5-10 years ago, these Jews just never die! It's almost as if they're making it all up.

See

Rate my OC

>Her

thats just to easy of a thought. maybe they were "behind" it but Berlin turned into what it was because of Berlinians/ germans living in Berlin.

Germany is getting rekt by Merkel not because (((she))) is behind it but because people vote for her in droves.
America is a modern cesspool of degeneracy because of degenerate Americans in california for example.

Jews alone can't do shit alone. They need volunteers that execute their orders.
that is why not Jews/Illuminati or Freemasons are the true enemy but VOLKSVERRÄTER are.

Friendly reminder that being a nationalist =/= larping like a nazi fag

GUYS I PUT LIKE 1 MINUTE INTO THIS

Do you think there is any hope in repelling the Jewish and their stooges?

stopping Volksverräter from verrating the Volk lol.

(((they))) can scream white supremacy all they want if no one listens/cares they lose

We never said there aren't alot of faggots in the world....

>buttfeed
literally a fagbot

Do you see that happening anytime soon? Think the current events of the world are beginning to shape in Weimar conditions? Seems nationalism is on the rise and Nat Soc stuff is spreading everywhere these days.

I keked

At least her story was more interesting than the previous holocaust survivor buzzfeed hosted.
>I survived the holocaust because I could sing. Now who wants to buy one of my CDs?

underrated

>146131052
What are (((they))) going to do when everyone from that era is dead?

no clue. everything is so fragile right now. a single event (for example one big bang from King Jong UN) could shake our whole worldview.

if nothing out of the ordinary happens then no. (((they))) win

Some of these supposed holocaust victims, are really, really old now. So the experience can't have done them much harm.

Hold on there goy!!

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

>1.4m/7000m = 0.02% of population
>bots
May be people are liking getting some use for jews

>you can love your country but you are not allowed to actually save it nor can you support ideologies that actually offer solutions for your countries problems
sure thing Bertje
keep supporting civic nationalists and cuckservatives, see what happens in the long run (het antwoord: meer mocro's in de straten)

fascism is the only viable short term solution, that's why its illegal

see

Lmao I thought it was shoop

Would you be in favor of a Nat Soc party coming to power or some sort of nationalist party coming to power again?

She looks like George Soros

lol'd irl

Thats literally Soros in a wig you kike shill

Nigga that's fucking Soros in a wig

They don't have that many templates on Nibiru, such things are costly and sky shekels don't grow on tree.

Reminder from yesterday.

People still bitch about the nigger slaves n Indians here in the USA
Why wouldn't we talk about what the news did.

ermmmmm.... no... that would be problematic

I was a victim of jewish mutilation.

(S)he told you (s)he was a human experiment, dumbasses.

Ah fuck man, after since beginning i have had gift to enjoy this kind of hearth warming shit, come on now HEADLINE : I WAS A HUMAN EXPERIMENT DURING THE HOLOCAUST.
AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT FOUNDS IT HILARIOUS?

Looks like Soros in drag

they bitch about it because "PeopleTraitors" are giving them an ear. if (((they))) or black people where whining but no one cared, they would shut up after 6 months.

>leaf

i thought that was a photoshop spoof of Soros and Merkel lol

You don't need to be a civic nationalist not to support nazism or fascism.

Truth is, systems that put too much pressure on people tend to fail: fascism, communism, islamism, etc.

Nazism is bad because of the cult of personality and its racial theory is retarded.

Fascism is retarded because it's too controlling and it puts too much emphasis on war and tends to spiral into global conflict.

And you don't need to be a nazi or a fascist to realise that every people, every nation has a right to exist and defend itself.