Kangz: The Movie

youtube.com/watch?v=xjDjIWPwcPU

Is this what africa would be like if whitey never showed up?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nairobi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Professor BuggaBugga was just about to invent antigravity and space flight.

Marvel needs euthanized

Hol' up

I just vomited in my mouth

I don't understand blacks they say white people are responsible for their current situation

which even if we forgive their ignorance is a big simplification , while Europeans were making trade connections, spreading literacy, engaging in wars sometimes even with no economic benefits

....they were still happy living in slums and jungles

Must take place in the future when China owns Africa.

Nah having your natural resources stolen and your people raped and murdered for centuries is good for an entire continent.

In short no OP it would be the same as today

people that have no desire to create something more have no bright future

they were and still are happy with doing nothing, leaving nothing to future generations

Does he kill da evil whitteyy?

*marvel intro appears*

"HOL UP"

Afriniggers were living like animals since the dawn of time. By the time Europeans arrived there was nothing to steal or destroy because the Afriniggers never built anything that wasn't mud or sticks. There was no written language or even the wheel. The resources that were """"stolen"""" were still buried in the ground unnoticed and untouched by the Afriniggers that lived there forever. They were NEVER going to use those resources for anything.

>happy

sure, lets entertain ourselves with the myth of the noble savage living a simple but fulfilling life in a high mortality hellhole.

I'm not familiar with this character. What's his super power? From the trailer he is an
>agile
>bulletproof
>KANG!

Hol' up. You b sayin we wuz kangz?

He can control the metal known as vibranium and the country he is king of has a lot of it.

WE

well they are give them gibs, kfc, music and movies glorifying something that never was and they will accept it as some sort of a fact

WUZ

KANGS

>can control vibranium
Ah, so he's the one super hero that can BTFO Captain America. How convenient.

no wonder their movies are shit

N

SSHHHHEEEEEEIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT

Blacks don't say this. Stop making up shit about millions of people so you can feel better in attacking them for no reason.

>thatched roofs on skyscrapers

MY SIDES!

How do you know Superman isn't against the Gaza wall?

FUCKING LOL.

I didn't even notice that. Good on ya', faggot.

How do you know he is?

>their skyscrapers are sci fi mud huts

>when your homeland is so backwards you resort to futuristic capeshit to feel better about yourself

hahaha

Because superman is jewish

More like if Whiteman specifically helped one sector of the continent to keep the Kangz in check.

>huwhite SciFi: space travel
>darkie SciFi: functional civilization

Really jogs the jelly

>Africa once the Chinese are done with it
FTFY.

And even then they're a bunch of thieving niggers claiming they built the pyramids.

Whoa give the beavers credit they're building on rivers

dafuq

Spears. How quaint.

In Africa, they don't say that. That's a Western meme/psyop. I work there often (Liberia/ Senegal/ Ghana/ South Africa/ so far) and they know the score and who is responsible for their situations...and beg for our help & $$$.

Don't act like you're not gonna watch it

Eh, let them have their African super hero fantasy. Its basically Thor for Black people.

I only get angry when they decide to make a White hero a Black Hero rather then create original Black heroes like the Panther.

they weren't noble but they lived a simple and fulfilling life, Native Americans were noble though.

This is actually considered the worst lineup of Super in Comics right now and is the reason Marvel Comics lost over 85% of subscriptions & why certain comic book stores have stopped carrying Marvel.

No fucking trees man. Gotta make due

>Is this what africa would be like if whitey never showed up?
No, it is africa is a ayylien ship crashed abd nogs keep it all for themselves

is this for serious?

>Eh, let them have their African super hero fantasy.
You mean African American super hero fantasy, right? I don't think that actual Africans really care that much about superheroes.

So why is it that the niggers can't maintain what the white man gave them?
Infrastructure is crumbling from when the white man built it.

If multiple universes exist where any outcome is possible then pic related

People ignore the little detail Wakanda was a insolacionist country that walled their frontiers and let the rest of Africans die of hunger and be colonized while they enjoying first world standards.
They don't want to mix with the rest of Africa and basically see everybody outside their country subhuman.

i cant stop laughing about this shit

This is legitimately in the trailer and movie. Kek.

Jew here, I can reveal to you. We make fun of niggers all the time. Pretending they are humans and more intelligent than us. Whats funny is that some niggers actually think this movie is praising them TOP KEK.

They have no idea how absurd this is and how its all satire.

To be fair, the white guy has access to 500 years of modern housebuilding ideas. Without a consistent written language, everything will lost over time.

yeah keep making excuses for the niggers

pic related

>Doctor Strange is the same character
Is Doctor Strange /ourhero/?

>It's a fucking comics book

I wonder if SJW Marvel remembers that the Black Panther is/was an explicitly Nationalist hero.

Probably not.

>Even when potrayed as heroes, blacks can't stop stealing.
Or maybe is marvel artist being abslute hacks, no wonder they love niggers.

Yeah..., but every major people developed independent writing systems. Except black people.

Hell, even the Amero-Indians developed a written pictograph Alphabet independently.

If this is would africa would be like if it were never colonized, it would never have been conquered in the first place. The only reason they were colonized is because they were inferior from the start.

>Wakanga

he is german what do you expect

>special effects and cinematography done by white people, asian people, and poos

>to make black people look like kangz

P O T T E R Y

lefties have no problem with nigger nationalism; they want the niggers to take over the USA and make it wakanda. Only white nationalism is bad because whites are privileged violent savages

They never got taught to maintain them. They never had years and years of European upbringing. We are talking about people that, not even 50 years ago, were considered property, not people.

>Africa now
More like Africa forever.

fpbp.
Africa can't even catch up to the rest of the world let alone invent stuff.

Afro-Americans:
>Ya boi this iz wa we wud be if da witeboi not come to enslave us ya know we waz kangz n shit
Actual African:
>ooga booga rape baby cure aids

I think we can allow niggers to have their 1st world cities in fiction.

>We are talking about people that, not even 50 years ago, were considered property, not people
You ever wonder why that was?

God I hate Tyler Perry movies.

>make it Wakanda
Good one.

>So why is it that the niggers can't maintain what the white man gave them?
"da wyte mayne" didn't give africa shit, you dumb baboon.
the only thing they've ever built was a couple of railroads and mines to effectively scrape resources off of them.
not saying niggers aren't retarded, but you sure are.

lrn2history

Blacks in America all say that you dirty shitskin

omfg good catch

They built entire fucking cities

HAHAHAHA

>underrated

>mfw even Gandhi said "everyone should have rights except niggers"

Wrong

omg do all niggers write like you ?

POWERFUL

This fucking meme again
they didn't build shit, the urban clusterfucks you call 'cities' in africa were built by niggers post WW2 and cold war.

learn some fucking history

Yes; you should go to lipstickalley. It's like Sup Forums for niggers.

>omg
fuck off to reddit, you dumbfuck nigger.

I don't see the problem with this. It's obvious fiction.
Let niggers have their power fantasy.
As long as they don't demonize white people there's nothing wrong.
Only brainwashed retards watch capeshit anyways.

>lying on the internet
You should feel bad. If you want to be a good little nigger you should be talking about Mansa Musa and Timbuktu, not Wakanda.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nairobi

Dyke hood, texhno new, latinx, autist, bug girl, 80s reject hero, savvy qawn, sisterhood of black steel, dyke bow, r/asianmasculinity, black spiderman, stretch shitskin, fu manchu.

I always heard that site was for black women, and thecoli was for black men.