Since the LGBT have their safe spaces we cant go into, should we build something like unsafe spaces for ourselves?

since the LGBT have their safe spaces we cant go into, should we build something like unsafe spaces for ourselves?

Can we make spaces where we beat up straight people who enter?

They're called black neighborhoods.

That beat up STRAIGHT people? Absolute fucking nonsense. If you get white ethnostates we get gay monorientation states.

>gay state
>population is zero in one generation

sure you can isolate yourself in death camps if you like

We would obviously set up IVF clinics.

and if the children from the IVF clinics weren't gay and rejected homosexuality you would do what?

They would have to leave for your delightful world.

I actually don't see any grounds to deny you self-determination if homosexuality is your strongest identity factor.

I think it's dumb to build your identity around your penis receptacle, but if you're sincere, I don't really have an issue with it in theory.

I'd recommend buying or taking over a Caribbean island. It's not like the niggers are doing anything productive there.

I'd rather have West Virginia and develop marijuana tourism. Nobody would really care if West Virginia went all-gay. It isn't being used for much except nature anyways.

cool beans seems like a perfect world

i wonder how functional a 100% homosexual society would be without being able to play the victim card though...

also strange that you would totally identify your personality by what you stick your dick in. that is why most people have problems with flamboyant homosexuals but are indifferent to most of them that aren't

Christians make such a big deal about mostly refusing to allow people who are openly gay into their religion, why should we have to allow openly straight people into our worlds?

(OP)
this is my worst post yet and it´s also the most popular of them all, what the fuck is going on?

West Virginia is awesome and white. Go take over some unproductive land like literally anywhere in South America or Africa.

>attacking Christians instead of Muslims
Better idea: establish Gaysrael somewhere in the Arabian Peninsula.

while at work or in public i dont want to hear about you deepthroating your boyfriend or about your lord and savior jesus christ.

anyone that pushes their lifestyle on someone else should be prepared to deal with people that dont accept it

there are plenty of gay communities to socialize in. the problem arrises when you accept 100% of people to be accepting of you when in reality you shouldnt give a fuck what a random stranger thinks much less get triggered as fuck by it and bitch like a little fairy faggot

I'm gay but Discord turns into a tranny attentionwhore fest even with mostly straight people, why would I go to a server guaranteed to have attention whores

it's called private property

>South America
>unproductive land
KEKED.COM

Only drug trafficking generates billions.

Transgender people are not allowed.

So the issue is gay people having sex or disclosing about sex at general at work? When gay people can exclude, legally, Christians, from our businesses, we will talk about equality.

why do you need a seperate discord channel specifically for gays anyway

seems to me like you see yourself as faggots first and nationalist second, kind of like mexican-"americans" who are loyal to mexico rather than their host nation. atleast spics dont go around spreading aids

To be fair, there are many places that dont ban gay people, enough to where I dont have any issues getting my shit

bump

now you made me feel even worse

bump