Why do you hate African-Americans, feminism, equality and human qualities in general so much...

Why do you hate African-Americans, feminism, equality and human qualities in general so much? You must know how ridiculous it is to try to stop this inexorable attempt. The future of America is female, colorful, liberal and sexually open. You white, racist, hetereosexual hillbillies have no future in this country. This is our land. The time of your hate is over. You can handle it. Become better people by joining our cause. The good cause.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1991/10/28/us/terror-and-death-at-home-are-caught-in-fbi-tape.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot to change proxies before posting

>african-americans

You can't just say Americans you racist kraut. Not all niggers came from Africa.

Because half of us know what the end result is going to be

Stfu german larper

How dare you use the N word. Don't you realize how racist and offensive that is? You should be ashamed of yourself. They're just people like you and me. They deserve respect.

I don't hate african-americans and women, they just have to earn my respect first.

I don’t

>no arguments whatsoever

Because it's degenerate and would lower quality of life and impede progress (actual progress, like building infrastrastructure, scientific and cultural advancement, and flying to the moon), and poses an existential threat to our race/nation.

Lurk more niggerfaggot.

No.

In my country, black people are perfectly integrated. They are an integral part of our society and enrich it immensely. Accordingly, the problem in America lies with the white hillbillies.
You should not treat people differently just because they are female or have a different skin color. This is irresponsible. They deserve respect.

You Russians are fake news. No one believes your propaganda.

Yeah totally, it's not like I can look at statistics and see that monkeys are monkeys internationally.

Listen buddy, I have had black friends too. I get it, I don't want this to be reality. But once we hit a certain percent, those ''smart based blacks'' we see are out on the street eating each other.

It doesn't matter if they're half white or anything, they will be monkeys, because that's what they are. That's how they act naturally when we aren't around. It has be observed countless times over the last few decades. It's kind of funny honestly, the fact that we look at these big lipped menthol smelling useless niggers, and think that they are ample breeding stock because of some ''smart blacks'' all media constantly pushes on us.

Your black friend, your half white black friend, watch how he acts when he is not influenced by European society, and you'll understand.

If every human being, regardless of skin colour or gender, is given the same opportunities, the human potential will increase enormously. If we had been promoting and supporting blacks and women for 200 years, we would have been on Mars for a long time and our future would be much more positive.
And by the way, race and nation are only man-made constructs. We are all just people and inhabitants of the earth.

Wrong proxy tho

>you can't stop the coming new world order, just accept it silly white man lol

>the problem in America lies with the white hillbillies
No it doesn't. Google "race and crime usa" "race and educational achievement usa" "race and welfare usa" things like that. Then google "race and iq" and you will begin to understand the repeating patterns you see all around the world. This is not against black people. These are cold, hard biological facts.

But I'm not Russian.

>Africans
13% of the population whose genetics suggest affinity to violence do not mesh well with a country of laws that forbids and frowns upon this behavior. They can return to their homeland and will fit quite well into their culture, but with much needed aid. If they somehow pull themselves up by their bootstraps, they can integrate and assimilate into a civilization that rewards their discipline and values. You can expect very little will meet this criteria, which is welcome and fair. They do exist and are often used, despite as outliers, to show they are civil (domesticated).

>Feminism
This is the most destructive change to the economic structure as this lowers wages and doubles the work force. It also restricts the freedom of choice for women as they no longer cannot decide to not work all for the sake of feeling as if they matter. This may as well be wage slavery for the women as feminism forces them to work and undervalues in the market for wives or mothers the longer they prioritize their career. It is even worse for black women in a welfare state.

>Human (e)qualities
In general, this makes no sense. The same people who enjoy liberty and guns (or tools to prevent or resist tyranny) do not advocate oppressive systems which some if not many humans suffer.

>If we had sent back blacks to Africa and never had given women rights, we would have been on Mars for a long time and our future would be much more positive.
FTFY cuck

The meters going crazy

Nigger faggot.

b/c we believe in liberal induvidualism and not collectivist identitarianism

In Germany, UK, and America, women and blacks don't have equal opportunities with white males. They have an unfair ADVANTAGE over white males. Affirmative action, diversity, quotas. All these oppress white males. What more can we do? You have nothing left to fight for. It's all written into law.

>race and nation are only man-made constructs
Race is biological, not manmade. Nations are the basis of our system of government for every single person on this planet. Yes, they are manmade, but so is globalism. So what. Nation states work and we like them for good objective, rational reasons.

I'm just so sick of it, sick of you. These mental gymnastics that you do. All these races, and we are openly letting the world be flooded with these ''people''. The absolute most useless race to ever exist, I mean ffs there is actual evidence they are our ancient ancestor.

I agree with you left wingers about most races, most of them are just in a bad position today because of us. But niggers? REALLY?

Treat a person with black skin with respect, esteem and sincerity. Give him opportunities to improve his life and the feeling of being an integral part of society. Eliminate the causes of criminal activity. Treat him simple as the wonderful human being he is. That each of us is. In a just world where everyone treats everyone with respect and love, such problems do not exist. The problem is not the people with different skin colour, but ignorance.

how about no

Why should I treat someone good or bad based solely on their skin? If a black individual is a piece of shit, why should I respect him? It might come as a surprise to you that there are individuals in the collective.

But... most don’t. What an ironically racist, sexist, and generalizing statement. What if someone said, “The future of America is male and white! All of you blacks and women just hate us!” That would be seen as a rather bigoted statement, don’t you think?

What about sexism, rape, hate crimes, open or covert discrimination, unfair wages, the under-representation of women in leadership positions? What about sexual harassment? Does that look like an advantage to you? In these countries too, women and blacks are still in a situation in which they are disadvantaged. Quotas cannot hide this. You think nations work? You forget all the wars and all the suffering they've caused. Hopefully the time of nations will soon be over. Biologically, every human being is a human being.

We're literally already doing all that. Equality is written into law and the culture that promotes it has a total monopoly over politics, education, and media. That battle's already won. What more do you want from us?

Third wave feminism is irrelevant as women have equal rights in the West. It actually devolved into a fascist movement. Do your 3 neurons fire and comprehend?

>le nigger nigger nigger nigger XDDDD!!!! nigger nigger nigger le le le nigger XDDD!!!!!

>What about sexism, rape, hate crimes, open or covert discrimination, unfair wages...? What about sexual harassment?
All these things are already against the law and taught as politically incorrect in politics, edication, and media.

>the under-representation of women in leadership positions
There is LITERALLY nothing stopping women going for leadership positions and every opportunity and advantage over males to get there. We both have women heads of state ffs.

So what you're saying is, even with MASSIVE legal advantages and benefits in favor of women, and literally BILLIONS funneled into pro-women organizations, scholarships, grants, diversity quotas etc, women STILL can't begin to compete with men when push comes to shove?
In case you're not trolling or playing devils advocate (it seems like you are) I'll just post this here:
You will never have the world you want. We will never live in a nationless, communist, feminist world. Your dreams are just that, dreams.

Look stupid, white, racist, heterosexual hillbillies have the guns. So you better stop poking the bear. It will not be pretty.

Dudes, stop.

You should simply treat each person well, no matter what skin color they have. If a person of black skin color behaves badly, you should ask yourself how racist attitudes can have caused this frustration. Black people have to experience a lot of discrimination and hatred. Check your white privilege.

>person with black skin
>Treat him simple
You got it right there.

I just hate judaism really. I do not go out of my way to actively like or dislike much else. I guess everyone who I'd ever considered a friend, family, friend of the family, or lover all turned out to be utterly worthless towards any conceivable endeavor, which isn't really good news for strangers. Animals are the only intelligent creatures on this planet aside from myself.

The tallest nails will get the hammer first.

pic unrelated

>Mentioning the privilege myth

Saged.

>women STILL can't begin to compete with men when push comes to shove
It's up to THEM. If tgryveant leadership, all they have to do is go for it. It's ILLEGAL to try and stop them. And they already have an unfair advantage over males.

>You should simply treat each person well, no matter what skin color they have.
What makes you think we don't?

Very goof LARP, or you're the real thing. You're female or gay and also too young to have experienced reality. I hope your naivete do not end up killing you.
Explain me this darling:
nytimes.com/1991/10/28/us/terror-and-death-at-home-are-caught-in-fbi-tape.html
what happened to those parents? white oppression?

But all these problems still exist. It is not enough to just pass a law. The basic social attitude must be changed to the effect that such problems no longer exist. A man like Weinstein has sexually abused, harassed and raped women for years. Of course it was against the law but as a white, heterosexual man he was in a position of power that made him untouchable. It is useless if only a small elite recognizes the moral correctness, it must be anchored in the whole society.
Of course, women also encounter obstacles. Even there, only men are made difficult for them to get into such a position in the first place. Only when a share of 50% or even more women is reached in the leaders will it be possible to create safe working conditions and a climate of security for women.

I really hope the day will come when a president will take all your weapons away from you. Such dangerous equipment should not exist.

Slavery will never be abolished. Women will never be allowed to vote. Homosexuality will never be accepted. Your dreams are just that, dreams.
Right?

>The basic social attitude must be changed to the effect that such problems no longer exist.
There is nothing more we can physically do except start killing the people who do and will always do these things. It's not just whites. Look at the treatment of whites in South Africa. Look at the treatment of Christians in muslim countries. The ONLY way to avoid these problems is for people to live in their own countries where they are more similar in mentality and culture or segregate within countries.

axes, knives, hammers too i suppose

>Treat a person with black skin with respect

You think I hate them? You're a fucking joke, I'm only mad at them, considering they are literally killing and torturing us in all sorts of places in the world. And they're doing that because you idiot left wingers convinced them to.

Yeah, but what more are you or we going to do about it? You already have law, politics, education, and media on your side doing all the things you want and more.

>Only when a share of 50% or even more women is reached in the leaders will it be possible to create safe working conditions and a climate of security for women.
If you believe that, then you are speaking to the wrong people. You must go out and persuade women to go for leadership. Nothing is stopping them.

And if there were any such thing as femanon Sup Forumsacks, then they are probably not interested in that sort of social engineering and government intervention in private business, but would rather just have the best man or woman for the job, because they would not be irrational, illogical, man-hating communists.

butter knives, spoons, golf clubs. All the British cuckfest.

it's ok as long as i can keep my chainsaw.