twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was that episode real?
I still cannot rationalize how Monaca just stopped giving fucks like that

Howdy Howdy Ho~

What was her master plan?

hey they added naegi

>Souda
This joke is tired and shitty, and I can't help but chuckle

What I don't understand is why she spent so much time pretending to care only to reveal at the very last minute.

ONIICHAN GEIMU

The episode is still delayed, this a hold over, a secret left out ending from UDG.

I fucking wish, what a garbage episode

Naegi's mom is pretty hot
His father looks like Jin Kirigiri tho

DR3 Monaca was great

They are all Naegi.

Subbed episode 7 is out yet?

[Hope] version is.

Gotta say, I like Monaca now more than before the episode.

I'm so fucking confused
All I know is that I enjoy Monica more, and less
What the fuck is going on

What better way to make normal kids join the Reserve Course than by being their fathers? Find a rich woman who can pay the tuition, slip in and create a happy normal family, and in just 16 years, watch the money roll in

Where can I find it please? Nothing on HS.

HS release got delayed since Funimation delayed the episode. [Hope] subs are up on Nyaa, and they're pretty alright.

Out of curiousity, since we all know the Gala Omega game portrayed in the series is a parody of Galaga, what is the highest stage you can personally reach, anons?
Mine's Stage 10. I suck so much.
Google that up, shitlord

>16
user, pls.

>Komaru already his height in middle school

SHSL MANLET

Thank you user.

Yup. And it was terrible.
Basically one big UDG wankery. It was fun and endearing but I would have liked to see Monaca better used. Like how being the second Junko is harder than it seems and Monaca isn't capable of or things like that. The fact that there is a clear "bad girl" working with Naegi was interesting.

But no. We had a filler episode, a Umaru joke, a fart and a shitty red herring.
At least it was fun

You're right, that's wasting valuable time. Jin would have a heart-to-heart with his beloved wife about getting their kid's future secured early via the Hope's Peak Academy Reserve Course Pre-K program again and again and again.

If togami dies i'm gonna commit some real vandalism

Hopeman ran the whole "Hope/Despair" meme to the ground for her

Deciding to give the ol' Despair another go before realizing the harsh reality of growing up.

>have hopes and dreams
>a lot of people expecting for you to do great
>start failing at hopes and dreams
>people forget about you
>crash and burn hard
>give up on hopes and dreams
>become a NEET

Is this really how NEETs are made or is it more tragic?

No that's pretty spot on

This is actually pretty accurate for Monaca, I guess?

It's a ruse. if being bored of despair was possible, then Izuru would of never fell into it to begin with. She looked like she was having a blast fucking with Naegi and shooting the shit out of Juzro and now suddenly she's done once Komaru and Toko bust down her door? I WILL NOT FALL FOR KADAKA'S TRICKS

It is simple.

Although i don't entirely disagree with the logic that UDG being a spinoff means it wouldn't have much relevance(if at all out of cameos and dumb shit), there is one thing that doesn't sound right about this logic...if UDG being a spinoff makes it irrelevant, why it is that Zero is so much relevant?
Zero is a light novel on the side, that is not even listed as part of the main franchise, so its importance as part of the franchise should be even less the one of a spinoff, yet it is extremely relevant.
Doesnt this invalidate the logic by which spinoff = irrelevant?

So does this mean that, for once, Local Hopeman Fixes Everything?

what did she mean by this

>filler
It's canon so it wasn't filler
Kill yourself and stop removing the meaning of words that have a clear meaning
Do you want filler to end up like edgy?

Naegi being a faggot who gets protected by girls is what made her give up.

For the lulz
She may look young but she's an oldfag at heart

Are you ready for Naegi-kun to get her killed?

I'm not. She should survive and he should die.

I've seen art work of it

At least we got the Ultra Despair Girls shit over with. Now that we know that one of the DR1 cast might die, who do you place your bets on? My money's on Kirigiri or Togami. After all I'm 100% right, 33% of the time

confirmed

Why are the Warriors of Hope getting off scott-free?

>implying Junko didn't survive the game and will be the one killed

KODAKA'd

My money is honestly on Junko somehow. Possibly as Kirigiri I guess

B E S T G I R L

>the child is the one to grow out of her edgy phase.

actually it was because of nagito

Komeada is somehow not gay?
Actually I heard that a fair amount of pedos are also likely to like big boy dick too

Nah, he's probably still the mastermind

If Makoto gets her killed I'll join Monaca in space

>I still cannot rationalize how Monaca just stopped giving fucks like that
Hopeman has that effect on rational people. She thought "Wow holy fuck am I going to grow up to be like that?" and realized this whole thing is childish. Seeing what Junko could really be like might have had the same effect. Ironically, you could say she tasted actual despair with the realization that her idols are a bunch of chuunis.

My wife Chisa is cute. CUTE

Nagito appeared in last episode?

Oh my bad. I though fillers were just episode between main plot episodes that didn't advance the main plot. So that may have been a stretch to call it that but that's how I felt about Mirai 07.

If it's not that, is it the additional episode anime adaptations do that aren't in the source material like pic related ?

complete with a creepy ass laugh

that's junko tho

DID SOMEBODY SAY HOPE?

youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc

Even if she understood the fact he was crazy, why'd she have to fuck off? She could of been redeemed like the others at least.

>Naegi someone from the first mutual killing game will die!

Why is this such a shocker to some people? Everything is fair game I thought this was apparent with DR3 anyone can die, the DR1 cast isn't excluded from it. Kodaka is really dropping the ball hard with these shitty cliffhangers. Dangan Ronpa should have been a standalone game.

And what's the difference?

this truly is the end of danganronpa

They look so alike so I must've posted the wrong one.

DR2 cast all killed literally millions and they'll get away with it. Besides Monaca, other kids probably killed a couple thousand at most.

Be safe, Chiaki.

One is a virgin and the other is not

>mfw she's gonna despair over Chiaki's death

I don't think it's the fact that it's a possibility, but that it's announced.
It directly tells the viewer someone from DR1 will die next week. That's if chap you can't escape that anymore.
Main problem with the series is that Kodaka never planned for it to be a series in the first place. All the retcons in despair, the FF , the very important characters like chisa never mentioned in DR2 and its ending shows that a lot.

>Bleach ends
>Ichiruki destroyed
>Ash Lost the league
>Some of the original DR1 survivors are going to die.

Just.
Fuck.
My.
SHIT.
Up.

I mean, i don't have anything against Hagakure, but if i have to chose who's gonna die, i hope he's the one, sorry bro.

But if Kirigiri or Togami dies...

>first
you mean second

Togami's gonna die. Chisa or Izuru is gonna blow him out of the sky

Why would Chisa need to be mentioned in DR2?

Let's hear your plotholes? I don't doubt them, but I'm curious.

>HINA IS DEAD!
>just kidding gozu is dead instead
>but now KIRIGIRI IS DEAD!
>just kidding it was a dream sequence
>but for real now guys KIRIGIRI IS DEAD!

If we do actually see someone die because of Makoto, my guess is it'll be Byakuya because he answered Makoto's call for help

>Chisa
I don't get it.

Because Monaca said it, which means she knows something that we don't.

>not mentioning Nisekoi ending with the worst ending possible
Also Hagakure has thick plot armor and the luck of being Kodaka. He's too much of a meme to die

>he doesn't know

Moetron?

They are saving Jabberwock for the last episodes.

Yeah, they look alike and shit, so what?

What if the one who'll die is Weedman? Nobody would seen it coming.

Use your head, if Monaca isn't the mastermind. Who is the next most likely candidate,

exhentai.org/g/791744/a444e36190/
That this is canon

Now that you mention it, that's true. Kyoko and Aoi are there because of him but Togami is the only person he's actively dragged in. Shame too, since Togami is actually being a bro.

>no danganronpa in OP
Literally why do you guys keep fucking up this basic thing that takes 5 seconds to do?

Her lies Yasuke. He never scored.

Munakata? Kidding, it's Hopeman.

Monaka saw the attacker, and it's one of the DR1 survivors. That's why she's confident that one of the survivor (the attacker) is going to die because of Naegi.

>Kodaka give the fans what they want and has weedman die instead

To trick mods into thinking this isn't a general.

Filler is a term that was mostly used for long running shounen adaptations.
It's name coming from the fact they were non canon anime original episodes made only to fill (thus the "filler" term) the timeslot while the manga advanced and the studio could actually animate canon material.
Filler episodes can safely be skipped because the canon ignores them
An episode like this, that has consequences for the main plot doesn't fall under the category of filler.

Because thematically it makes no sense to not mention her, especially since she seems to have a hand in why class 77th fall into despair. Same with IRL Chiaki. She clearly was an important character in their life yet before DR3 nobody ever dared thinking she had a real counterpart because that was never hinted.
It's just that it feels really that Kodaka never intended to create a very tangible backstory for the DR2 cast so he had to add a billion of new plot points that just feel unnatural. Twogami was obviously just a joke character but if you want to go into his backstory we get what we have.
I don't think Kodaka is that bad of a writer but he clearly write himself in a corner everytime so he resorts to retcon to get out

Chiaki being the mastermind would be hillarous just to see the reactions

I hope you're having a good little giggle m8

>that hot piece of imouto ass wasn't allowed into Hope's Peak but the fucking Weedman was
Fuck you Jin

Naegi-kun, it seems your penis is hard.

Monaca knew who the killer is right? Since she was in the same room when Gozu got killed. I guess that's one of the reasons they launched her into space, too early to reveal the killer.