My Saturday was banal and boring even by my standards

My Saturday was banal and boring even by my standards.

>wake up and finish the book Skippy Dies
>exercise
>go to central London and drink coffee while browsing Sup Forums on my phone
>go to the British museum and find it boring and demoralising due to all the Chad and Stacey couples
>go to a place in zone 2, walk for 10 minutes while realising it's a dump
>on the way back home, to eat, browse the internet, apply to jobs that pay better but give me less free time and feel guilty because I have so little initiative I can't put that free time to good use, maybe start reading another book like a consumerwhore cuck, and try not to think of Chads and Staceys enjoying the Saturday night hedonistically as I sit inside my flat alone as a nofriends fucking loser who wasted his time at university and is wasting his 20s
>bought picrelated on the way home and saw a blonde 9/10 which was demoralising

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
>feel completely bitter and detached from others due to being an ugly subhuman; lifting weights did nothing

26 is young. I didn't start to sort myself out until ~29 and complete the process by 37. You have time user don't worry.

this isn/t /r9k/ fag

this is Sup Forums

British version of me at 95%

ESL - The advert

(ughgain)

Why do you keep posting here? Nobody fucking cares, neck yourself

Not this guy again

You should never have gone to r9k

i see pic related in an ad in tv
>the only way to top it , is to also bottom it
>any "wich" way
jesus that ad is so fucking autistic

That actually sounds quite comfy. If i lived in London i'd be your mate. Pubs are nice, nothing to worry you really

he's shooting the shit until x factor starts

>>try not to think of Chads and Staceys enjoying the Saturday night hedonistically
>>>bought pic related on the way home and saw a blonde 9/10 which was demoralising

Mate you sound like a fucking nightmare.

No mates because your a self absored asshole .

Its allright to be but don't come on here and bitch about it.

get a hobby
get a shag

sorted

Not sure if this is pasta, but you need to change this negative outlook OP. It's all in your head.

You have no gf and no friends, and you're telling me this a bad thing? You have a blank slate. A lot of people are envious of that, you don't have friends to judge you for making new ones, for going clubbing on your own on weeknights. You have more freedom than anyone you could have known.

Get out there, stop giving and do what you fucking want.

Also stop living in London.

be a radical conservative and cut out any kind of indulgence (sexual activity, sweet food (or junk food altogether), drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and everything else); eat mostly meat, fruits, vegetables and maybe some carbohydrates; get used to being alone and enjoy it, and apply your mind and energy towards intellectual activities.

decent post.

>buys junk food every weekend and blogposts on Sup Forums

Just end it now faggot

I'm similar except I like being alone, and I will be for the rest of my life.

It's okay a girl could never live up to my ridiculous expectations anyway.

post benis and boi pussy

Take a ride somewhere faggot. There's a lot of free shit you can do, people just don't realize it because the're obsessed with the electric Jew.

m8, (not actually my m8) you sound like a cry baby and your junk food reveals your probably a fat fuck.

Get some decent shoes, a decent jacket (dont over do it) and learn a few jokes. Smile and initiate conversation. If you have never been to a pub then just fucking go to one after work and keep going regularly. You will meet people. YOu are the problem shutting yourself off. Everyone else is already doing it and you are playa hating on them.

Jesus harold christmas what the flying fuck.

This. Dunno what this thread is about but post boipucci OP. Don't be a faggot.

Why don’t you just guzzle some vodka? That might teach you how to have fun.

>go to the British museum and find it boring and demoralising due to all the Chad and Stacey couples
I feel you bro, I went to all the major museums when I was in London, seeing fucking normie couples having fun was soulcrushing.

'... today's human population is descended from twice as many women as men. Maybe 80 percent of women reproduced, whereas only 40 percent of men did.'

Yeah life is shit mate, unfortunately.

Like many you will probably not pass on your genes, the Universe will not care.

Sorry to piss in your Aldi Cornflakes, but thats life, theres plenty of us in the same shitty boat.

>central London
i think i found your problem there
get a trade, live in the country
problem solved

>cut out any kind of indulgence (sexual activity, sweet food (or junk food altogether)
this
how can you stoop so low as buying gay icecream op
get superfoods
fruits
veggies
lean meat
organic legumes and grains
that sorta thing
>lifting did nothing
says he while gulping down the soy

masculinity is a competition
there has to be tons of losers for a few winners to enjoy the spoils