/color revolutions general/

tldr: Soros' Purple revolution is NOT the only color revolution in America right now. Trump's color revolution has the symbol of the red hat, and the internet's green revolution is symbolized by the green frog. It's also possible to subvert and co-opt a color revolution. Purple revolution is building right now, so if we are to take action, now is the time.

Days after the election, the Clintons met with Soros to discuss new their new plans going forward in a Trump Presidency. As we all know, Soros' goal is to create instability in the Unites States. He's known to finance color revolutions across the globe, such as the recent revolutions of the Arab Spring and Ukraine. This will happen next in the USA. It's the plan. THE PURPLE REVOLUTION. The PR friendly Clinton explanation is that it symbolizes red America uniting with blue America. But we should be aware it's just another color banner operation for Soros.

>Clintons are pictured at her concession speech wearing purple, a color-coded message that this revolution was just beginning.

Enter the #MeToo & Hollywood sexual harassment scandals. For a moment I believed we could push elite pedophilia rings into the mainstream but we didn't quite play our cards right. Instead women's rights groups took control of the narrative when they created #MeToo, taking the intense focus off of Hollywood and placing a broad focus on everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/10/heres-the-memo-that-blew-up-the-nsc/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI
youtube.com/watch?v=qE68z_M4CoI
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/77vptf/how_to_counter_the_upcoming_purple_revolution_its/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What the fuck does this have to do with the Purple Revolution?

We should know by now that many women's groups are fronts for Soros style infiltration. Now that they have control of the narrative, Soros is injecting his Purple Revolution into the idea of preventing sexual assault. Trending right now on Twitter is #PurpleThursday. A harmless hash tag. Or is it? Taking a scroll down I see a lot of women's organizations suddenly with purple t-shirts, all coordinated with one another for "Purple Thursday." It's to stand in solidarity with domestic violence survivors, and of course they throw in LGBTQ support for good measure.

This can easily sweep the normie-sphere and quickly become an EVERY Thursday is Purple Thursday kind of event. Then it's every day is a purple event, or else. Think about all of those pink "Pussy" hats from the Women's Marches, which was a test run for this sort of thing. Purple and pink go hand in hand. These are signs of a growing color revolution movement. Using purple and pink for vague "pro-women" and "anti-harassment" causes is to sucker in the vast majority of the population. Of COURSE no one WANTS people sexually assaulted, it's hard to say you're against that, which is why it's being used. It's a stage for more Soros-funded networks to weave their way through the country and psyches of normal Americans. Keep your eye out for any celebrities donning purple, advertisements for marches that are in purple, and movements that are attributed to attaching a philosophy to color. If they can convince millions of people to wear stupid pink vagina cat hats….

>I noticed green, the color of the Kekistan flag, love it or hate it, is the color opposite of purple.

Let's look to history:

>White Revolution

Laid out in early 1963 by the Shah of Iran, this series of reforms included education, land, and women's rights. The Iranian Revolution in 1979 removed the Shah from power and installed the current regime, led by Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.

>Yellow Revolution

In a span of four days in February 1986 this coup, also known as the People Power Revolution, brought down the 21-year old dictatorship of Ferdinand Marcos in the Philippines. The use of yellow ribbons throughout the demonstrations led to it being called the Yellow Revolution.

>Blue Revolution

This revolution started in 2002 and culminated in May 2005 when more than a 1,000 demonstrators gathered outside the Kuwaiti parliament to demand women's suffrage. The demonstrators wore pale blue to demonstrate the long struggle for suffrage. The color of the signs of the protesters led to the naming of the revolution.

>Orange Revolution

Beginning November 22, 2004, millions of Ukrainians, clad in orange, held nationwide protests over perceived election fraud in the presidential election.

>Red Revolution

The October Revolution, also called Bolshevik Revolution, the second and last major phase of the Russian Revolution of 1917, in which the Bolshevik Party seized power in Russia, inaugurating the Soviet regime.

A Soros / Deep State / Alt-Jewish (anti-West Jews) Alliance Purple Color revolution has been planned for over a decade and was going to be initiated this year regardless of Trump.

The Orange Color revolution in Ukraine was easy. America not so much without preparation.

In America all groups on either side can be seen as Color teams fighting together in two alliances. Think ancient armies dressing/identifying with the same color or sports teams to a degree. There has been a secret plot to bolster Alt-Jewish Alt-Left Color teams and create new ones while taking out any Right wing Color teams of strength. This is primarily done through false flags/LARPers. Dylan Roof and Charlottesville are obvious examples - they wanted to take the Confederate Flag out of action permanently and demonize an entire faction in the coming Color revolution (Confederate/south). This was to take the Far right/NatSoc faction flag/Color group out of the right wing coalition while also imposing 1984 censorship that shuts down Right wing media institutions and to demonize Trump.

Plants/LARPers were used at Charlottesville and it was planned as a trap. Spencer, Cantwell, Kessler are LARPer Color turn-off artists/ sabotage-artists. It's a staged production to the world media to take the teeth out of Far right/NatSoc/White nationalism.

Sandy Hook was another Color neutralizer in one way - it was an attempt to take away the guns from the right wing so they will lose (massive secret weapons caches exist hidden all across America, i.e. see the recent story out of Spain where thousands of stockpiled weapons were found intended for Arabs/Leftists/Terrorists - which will be given to Alt-Left and Muslims on Day One of the Color war).

Remember Dylan Roof supposedly met the nice Black Christians, noted that they were very nice people, then killed them anyway - very obviously a fake narrative to inflame and demonize maximally.

James Fields seems reprehensible - they're trying to nuke any potential sympathy. Trying to make the false face of White Nationalism as bad as possible. At Charlottesville, the only guy with a Nazi flag parading in front of a camera looked like he just bought the flag fresh and unrolled it for the first time. He looks like some kind of Democrat weak lefty. He doesn't seem worried about being associated with the flag. No one is that stupid regarding optics.

Cantwell said he would kill people like a Fed, then cried like a baby and acted crazed (similar to Glenn Beck, another LARP sabotage artist) on camera and had coordinated nude images leak - sabotage artist trying to nuke optics/reputation of an enemy faction or useful tool promoted to defame.

Kessler, former Occupy democrat: Anti-White.

Every statement/speech Richard Spencer has ever made comes across as a turn-off. This includes his mannerisms/optics/delivery/personality/diplomacy between different right wing col groups.

Alt-Jewish CNN was promoting and glamorizing Antifa who very obviously have high level professional help with their optics.

This doesn't stop. The relentless onslaught of false flags against us will continue unabated. There will be a false flag of all Right wing and a false flag of Republicans again and again and again until there are no opposing Color groups left.

Reliable battery of lie detector tests (not fake tests by CIA or others - a fake biased lie detector test is worse than no test) must be done on Richard Spencer, Cantwell, Kessler, and Nazi flag holder to determine that they are LARPers/sabotage artists. If for any reason this cannot be done, it must be assumed they are patsies and LARPers, and any reputation restored and future false flags are watched out for by the public. Charlottesville was a mass hysteria mindrape event taking people further from the truth, and it needs to be undone. 1984 censorship cannot take place because of false flag events. Also, I do not believe Dylan Roof or Adam Lanza killed anybody - they are groomed/forced patsies.

Another powerful Color group are Christians, and the Alt-Jews have tried to demonize them for years and succeeded. Reflecting on all this, the Westboro Baptist church sticks out as another obvious example. The children may really be indoctrinated, but Fred Phelps + Shirley Phelps were LARPERS. All these 4 LARPs fit a very obvious trend/optics and effect on the public spread out over many years - and are lone individuals that act as hyper-turn offs for entire color groups in ways that are ridiculous and unlikely on their own.

This is also why they hate and demonize Trump so much. He has created his own anti Establishment Color rev/group (we need more of those one for each big corrupt chunk of the establishment), red Maga Hats + MAGA, this is why the Alt-Jewish media is ensuring MAGA hat wearers get shamed and beaten to neutralize it.

We have to have morale boost of all our Color groups (including the Confederate south/White Nationalists/NatSocs).

Russia became a kind of Color group, because the globalists fear in a Color war, Russia would assist the right wing and counter the UN. They wanted to block Russia - they also wanted to undermine all the Right wing groups and Trump's election/group by painting it as secretly just Russia, undermining its power.

Pepe the frog became an online cultural Green Color revolution/group. That's why they hate it so much. It's also why they chose purple, being the opposite on the color spectrum of green.

Alt-Jewish groups propped up the LGBT (rainbow flag) as a large color group despite being such a small percentage of the population. ISIS most likely is also a Color group that will fight on the Alt-Jewish side. Mass illegal immigration/Sanctuary cities all fit into this to boost numbers and get ISIS-types in the country. BLM and Antifa are color groups as well.

The UN is a Color group that will fight for the Alt-Jews/Alt-Left unless they are called out/demonized. Heavy UN weaponry and APCs have been built up to be given to Alt-Left/Alt-Jews, and they'll attempt to get rest of world involved.

Climate Freakout (fake science) is a counter-religious Color group who fervently believe they are saving the world by fighting for the Alt-Jews/Alt-Left. Climate Freakout must be decisively destroyed by dismantling their fake science within the next year.

Communism is the most Alt-Jew ideology in the world because they invariably end up being the secret owners and rulers owning all property. The Talmud explicitly states that Alt-Jews must own all property in the world. This is why they want worldwide Communism, among many other reasons.

This is also the hidden real reason why 9/11 happened.

9/11 was carried out to ensure that the Muslim world "Color group" never fights alongside the Patriotic right wing of America. In the 80s this still seemed possible, with movies like Rambo nodding respectfully toward the Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan.

Think about the psychological effect 9/11 had. Muslims would have been naturally anti Alt-Jew otherwise. This indicates how long it has been planned for.

>No food supply crisis
>No revolution
Now fuck off shizo

This doesn't just mean Muslims in the west, it means Muslims from around the world who could have joined in a war to save America from Alt-Jews during a Color revolution.

9/11 was pulled off by Neocon republicans and Mossad who are Alt-Jews, also the Saudis. Neocons are 100% Alt-Jew and Alt-Left. They are not right wing. They have been sabotaging the right wing in preparation for this Color revolution.

This has to be reversed. Alt-Jews must be exposed to some degree, and then the Right wing make an alliance with worldwide Muslims and they can still fight on our side.

Jon Leibowitz is an Alt-Jew media personality who typifies this preparation for revolution, so it becomes obvious now why he so fervently spent his life demonizing the right wing and turning a generation into unquestioning Alt-Jew supporters believing lies without them realizing it. They are attempting to take away "trolling" and online discourse by the right wing, because they want to neutralize "red pilling" in the Color revolution as it is a powerful tool to win. It is 100% essential they do not succeed. This is 1984Gate. No one has ever gotten killed by red pilling, whatever you want to call it. Iraq War and Ukraine Color revolution were learning experiences among other things for the elite in fighting insurgents and revolution in preparation to apply that knowledge in America, not for oil. Also to take out dictators who could stand up to the Alt-Jews (Qaddafi/Saddam/Assad).

In preparation for the coming Color revolution, one of the major cultural victories is that the Alt-Jewish Disney company acquired the rights to Star Wars and then created two movies priming the public to venerate/fight on the side of Alt-Jews in a Color revolution. If you study these movies closely, it is easy to spot and indicates the factions in what's coming: Empowered women/Feminists/SJWs/Minorities/UN fighting against straight white males/"Nazi types"/Christians/Empire. They make a point to excessively demonize the enemy faction.

The one powerful rhetoric the Alt-Jew faction has is to call people Racist. We need to start as forcefully calling them Mindraped, Mindraped losers (engineered economic losers to agitate them to want to fight in the Color war). Mindrape of mass-perception is any perversion of the actual truth which changes the course of history.

Calling them Mindraped and stigmatizing it will eventually make them start to question whether they really have been mindraped and engineered to fail at life with to a large degree: failing education/institutions/opportunities/politics, so that they are resentful and agitated into fighting for the wrong side in a titanic color revolution. They are Mindraped by mainstream media and academia, so-called social justice. Antifa/Alt-Left are mind-raped losers.

The result of an Alt-Jew victory would be a combination of 1984, then Communism where the Alt-Jew faction own all the property and can institute this same Communism on the rest of the world using America, then eventually the Elite becoming the sole harnessers of the Singularity to become "Gods" and leaving us out of the picture. Pedophilia will be normalized, and not just that; later on, once it's too late to stop them to some degree, Vampirism (the destruction of human beings and children for elite pleasure) will be normalized to the public.

ffs fuck off Hadji, there will never be a an alliance between whites and towelheads

bump, more anons need to read this

Based leaf. I'm gonna try make some meme propaganda out of this.

Pic related
The only purple revolution that matters

find the purple revolution thread on doublepol, they already have some purple subversion stuff going. but we need to shit this stuff into halfpol, t-d and beyond

THIS IS THE TRUE PURPLE REVOLUTION

The good question is, november 4th is coming. Soros just transfered 18 bil of his money to his foundation.

Is that money going to anti-fa?

fashwave already uses purple, this could be pushed harder to subvert purple revolution

i thought anti-fa was largely thrown under the bus a month or two ago. Every media org was denouncing them. remember that? Then BLM entered back onto the scene.

but commies are preparing something on 4th aren't they?

I mean not that i give much shit about usa anyway

With 18 bil i think we are idd past anti-fa. More LV-like attacks? Technology we don't know?

So can Trump fight back against this? Or is it all over and we'll be ground down to dust?

Good thread, have a bump user. Here is a redpill on how the various factions are coming together for the US Spring, read the memo in this article.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/10/heres-the-memo-that-blew-up-the-nsc/

purple was supposedly her favorite color

Best thread on this place in a long time.
Bump

Fuck purple.

It'll die like every other operation they run against me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI

This looks like a fun thread, I stopped coming here for a while because of a lack!
Here's the bump I'll catch up and try to be "in the thread"!

>I'm a retard
green is opposite to red you fucking clown.

youtube.com/watch?v=qE68z_M4CoI

They just cycle them around. When one gets too hot they put focus on another. They're all connected though (though most in the orgs are unaware)

t. AP art drop out.

we still can.
You don't understand their tactics, everything sticks to them, everything gets to them, but they bluff.
There are three constants in this war:
1. They will never stop bluffing.
2. Everything affects them
3. They will never stop lying.
There is NO point in discussing anything with them, all that matters is that whenever they bring ANYTHING up, we bring up all of their bad deeds, all of us should have TONS of ammunition across the board on all subjects.
Never ever let them choose the field of battle because they will never play fair anyway.
just keep doing the same thing, bring up the same things and never listen to their insane rhetoric about how it's "old news".
It's not about it being news, it's about it being CORRECT.

This alright guys?

Has anyone noticed "Jesus Campos" was wearing purple on Ellen?

This is literally the only good thread in the catalogue right now

Have a bump user
Fuck these globalist assholes, the only silver lining is when they go to far, God will return
Until then, I will keep fighting them

Very nice. You might make 2 more normie versions, one with "our revolution" with kekistan and pepe, and another with red Trump hats. All for different audiences.

>For a moment I believed we could push elite pedophilia rings into the mainstream but we didn't quite play our cards right.
you think it is real?

You had me going until you said Spencer is LARPing. I knew I smelled something funny here, but I get it now. Soros is the antikike? America is run by anti Israel jews? Shilling for (((kekistan)))?

I see you, kike, and your filthy Semitic sorcery holds no sway over me.

it was co-opted with #metoo and the "blame" was cleverly shifted from hollywood jews onto """"all of us men""""

Oh, hey would you look at that.
>It's almost the 100th anniversary of Red October

Yeah, the post previous explained why.

>It's an "everything is a conspiracy because my life is boring" episode

kys

It seems he's letting us fight it for now.
He'd have to use the military to stop it and it would just be a whole debacle from the outset which would serve its purpose already.

I discovered a curiosity: if you look through the Illuminati (1995) card game, the MAJORITY of cards contain purple, often as a primary element.

I'm attaching a few of the most relevant purple revolution cards here. There is even a literally purple-colored revolution card.

>taking yugioh cards seriously

kys

wew, lad.
>If Spencer is trying to do a good job, he's exceptionally bad at it.
>If he's trying to do a bad job, he's doing quite well.

I'm pretty sure he's either LARP or worthless. Either way, You have to judge him for his effect on the chessboard. His moves suck.

Take a good look at the cards. There's certainly something to them.

How long has this guy been undermining the democracy of your country?

Oh hello there Addy.

I think we might need your services again...

posting purple nazi trumps

I'll provide a quick rundown of how I believe Purple MAGA Hats will undermine Soros' Colorful Revolution, achieve consolidation and unify the country.

>Get a Purple MAGA hat, wear it with your friends at his rallies
>It will show consolidation with the sexual assault victims, and domestic assault victims.
>We must support all of our fellow Americans and seek fair justice for their sake.
>It can hijack the movement, redirect it to focus on the Hollywood Elites, like Harvey Weinstein, who have not yet been exposed and shoud be.
>It will dissuade the extremists already within the group from further participating after seeing their movement has been tainted by their opposition.
>Purple MAGA hats would not only be aesthetic but would also appeal to those not already in the MAGA movement to join us in a unified cause.
>Lastly, it would push a peaceful movement of Making America Great Again while thwarting the attempted revolution from destabalizing our country.

I'd like input from all of you on this. I believe if we can meme it, we can achieve the goals of MAGA and thwart the Soros Colorful Revolution.

Also made a thread on t_D with the plan, let's get this idea to go viral.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/77vptf/how_to_counter_the_upcoming_purple_revolution_its/

grab them by the pu**y

SOROS IS A TRANNY

BIGGEST REDPILL ON Sup Forums TODAY

remember the single nazi flag in Charlottsville, and how the left propogated it all over?

It wouldn't even take that many purple Maga hats, we literally just need some good shots of a few people wearing them, then we can meme the shit out of them all over the internet, multiplying just a few hats into millions of impressions in people's minds.

Furthermore, the hats don't even have to exist. 2 minutes in photoshop is all it really takes LOL

(pic very related)

Nice try at co-option, Chink.
I can't wait for the day we throw you filthy animals off this continent for good.

i can be purple too gaiz

Exactly.

You could use a mix of genuine and internet PsyOps to sow the seeds of consolidation/unity.

It would be a major blow to (((their))) plan.

my fucking HR department sent out a mass email about spirit day. suffice it to say, no one wore purple, except for the HR chinks

purple is also the color of vril society

post email for the keks

I feel that the most effective thing might be to combine purple with Nazi symbols in an attempt to cause infighting.

are those the underground ayys?
or antartica nazis?

Yes, co-opt everyone into the movement and redirect it back at (((them)))

They'll regret fighting us with memes.

We might want to throw some shoops of Soros in there too just to make it extra spicy.

bump

reminded me of a paint mash up i made earlier, with a heading mentioning the Cuban Spring, guess thats referring to south america and destabilizing that and flooding the border at the states, it was odd that it was mentioned plus there were a few other annoyingly typical things that made me screen shot, pic related

Righteous bump

purple zombies mashup

Aw shit, I can't find any good pro-trump IRL photography.

what? really? where are you looking?

if google doesn't deliver, try Bing or Yandex

another one. i saved these right after the election for milleneals research.

GUYS GET IN HERE

THIS GUY WAS AT THE FLORIDA SHOOTING AFTER SPENCERS EVENT

WAS HE THE GUY GETTING FOLLOWED AND HECKLED ON THE STREAM>?

>Yandex
It delivered well

reminder that during the orange revolution the snipers on the maidan shot both, police forces and civillians escalating the whole thing forcing the pro russian and anti EU legitimate leader to flee which was instantly replaced by some pro EU billionair that made his money with chocolate and weaponstrading.
no regime in its right mind would tell its forces to shoot the police which at that point was holding ground for you, so we can safely assume janukowitch nor anyone who was pro janukowitch ordered it.
also its obvious the one who profitted the most from it were the forces wanting ukraine to join the EU and get away from russia.
so who could have been behind it?

GET THE WORD OUT THERE

Remember, those pink womens march hats were a test run

Snipers shooting both sides is standard procedure...
There were snipers atop the US embassy shooting both sides in Moscow in 1993.
Shooting both sides in Syria in 2011 (blame Assad)
In Argentina ..
And in Myanmar the violence is blamed on the Buddhists...
All constructed narratives.

I recall something from the Nostradamus Quarantines:

A man with a purple turban will emerge from the middle east and start the last war.

The fuckers are reading from their forefathers script and doing their best to make it true

>allying with muslims
it was a nice try tho, but they are allied with the left coalition of gays, commies, feminists and the non whites against the west/whites, islam is not our friend

i didnt mean to say this never happened elsewhere, but wanted to show the only purpose/function those snipers had was deescalating the situation, and that it surely wasnt the own regime ordering it.

lol wtf kind of yellow is that

This is prime Kremlin shilling. How much did you get paid itt?

>purple
>green

Thanks Doc

Revelation 17:4
And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes. Adding examples to support your example.
Re the evolving color rev in US... Rallies and such like Charlottesville provide fertile ground for the same tactics.. With media then blaming Trump for any civilian casualties..
The Soros BLM has implanted the idea that law enforcement deliberately kills black citizens.

I bet you're getting paid more.
Do you have anything coherent to add?
Can you intelligently dispute the case studies being discussed?

Smart move wasn’t it? And the fact that they own all media it’s so easy to shift reality

Awetaking

Not a bible fag... Nope.
But. This passage makes hairs on back of neck stick up. It's unnerving.

I warned of this the first day the Weinstein thing came out how they are moving the overton window back and alt righters are subliminally reaffirming feminist brainwashing.

although i do not agree with op's take on islam, ya know what i have noticed with bait threads and shills regarding the UK? well its armed forces and police posing and taking photos with the rainbow flag/rainbow color and it going viral online..........

same, user. chilling.

Hey user.
Thanks for meme.
Can you do some more
There's the bulldozer rev
Saffron
Cornflower
Tulip
Arab spring
There's almost 30.
Maybe anons here can pool research?

Also.. Can you make the color figures with the Soros "fist"
That's a good clue it's Soros funded.
... Appreciate what you're contributing here...

haha same dude

its almost as if you take some shitty generalized ethereal nonsense you will recognize patterns that aren't there and follow a path of entropy to complete self annihilatio.... er enlightenment.

sand cults are kool lol

black lives matter, antifa dresses up in black. really makes me think. its funny and sad that those people dont even realize what they are fighting for (even though they are just larping as ninjas)

dutch revolt against spanish rule. not sure if orange was the color of the revolution, but it became the color of the revolution after the fact, based on the name of the revolt's leader - William de Orange

Can you clarify the point you are making?
Are you disputing Soros has funded 30+ color revs in countries ?
If you are conversant with the strategies used in a color rev, can you see the same strategies being deployed in the US?