Tooru!

Tooru!

Yes! Tooru!

Is that the name of the father?

Chaika! Cutest! Drown in hugs.

Tooru...

Do they fuck in the end?

Haha! I've tied Chaika up! If you don't give me what I want, I will begin bullying her mercilessly! First I'll call her dumb and smelly, then I'll begin to tickle her feet and then her belly! As my finale, I will not giver her head pats for 24 hours! I'm serious, don't test me! All you need to do to ensure her safe return is to hand over Red Chaika immediately. No tricks, no funny business. You know where to reach me.

Tooru korosu!

harem end living with all of them in a small shack

Sounds just like Scrapped Princess

Same author

Page front, Freddie!

ANI SAMA

Is this a well-balanced party?

Too many jobbers

Chaika on the front!

Chaika not for sexualizing!

Chaika ass too big. No penetration.

Explains a lot.

Chaika was the pinnacle of moe to me, i am surprised other studios didn't adopt the style, i thought we made a breakthrough.

i want to have sex with chaika

Aren't they actually separated and missing at the end and his sister and red go off to look for them? This is the the LN end.

What? That doesn't sound like a happy ending

LN translations when?

All about the eyebrows.

I was unfortunate enough to catch about 10 seconds of her dub voice and it was disgusting.

FLAT

WAISTLESS

STUMP

Well remember after the battle they get separated and chaika, him, and dragon end up somewhere. Meanwhile if you recall the battle, his sister and red (and others) were left behind at the castle area. It's not as satisfying, but look up spoilers of the last volume as the official will take awhile to get there. The anime had them all together though.

Sometimes plain has its own appeal.

How is her speech pattern?

Disgusting.

Not at all. Spellriflewoman, two(!) sabs and a dragon creature that runs off for half the game.

The anime needed like half an ep more. The end was too abrupt.

I thought dragons were extremely powerful in the Chaika universe?

They are but the issue is that she is not dependable. She isn't there for many of the battles and sometimes goes off and gets killed on her own and has to spend time reviving. Shes like the equivalent of Shadow in FF6 or something who keeps leaving the party.

I want to play a Chaika RPG.

Tooru was pretty cool MC. Not the best but not bad either

So powerful that they have no sense of self preservation.

Imagine being so powerful that getting butchered was only a mild inconvenience.

oh you mean this girl? nah, I think I'll keep her right here and force her to endure head pats all night

They're so powerful that the writer has to sabotage freddy so she doesn't solo the plot on her own.

Was her purpose just to job against everyone?

She was too strong to be allowed to actually do things besides carting people around.

That's her balancing

I don't think I've ever liked a LN anime that much. But Chaika is just so special.

Well she's not exactly a competent fighter either, she's kinda bratty most of the time.

Like when she casually walks into the fight between tooru and those guys that keeps chasing her, or when she seriously underestimates the artificial dragons when they attacked that island. Hell she even lost to just two bounty hunters.

just like my dark souls games

And as addendum it's probably like this
Don't think she ever takes anything seriously, so the times when she's dead isn't entirely due to plot convenience either, comes close though.

Freddie vs oldGaz
Who would win?

The premise of Chaika - The Coffin Princess is really well founded and easily delivers enough intrigue to get you hooked on the imaginary world. Picture a fallen empire in it's recovery stage: civil unrest, changing politics, and a growing danger of the whole system going haywire.

I thought the universe operates by certain laws that always lead to Freddy jobbing hard? Old guy wins, right?

I was thinking more like in a battle with no outside interferences or weird circumstances.

I'm not sure, but if he knows about her weakness, can't he poke her in the brain with magic pretty easily? Otherwise, I think she might have him. She's a fucking huge ass dragon. She should win all the time, but the universe man.

Tooru! Front page going!

Faito, Chaika!

Besides the artifacting on Toru the BDrips only look a bit better

Nice. Didn't know that existed. I actually really liked this show so I'm gonna go ahead and archive that.

Half that artifacting probably comes from the shitty jpg. 76kB for 1280x720 is gonna be shit.

I don't know what it is but with a lot of other modern series I don't tend to think about them after I finish them. But I occasionally still think about Chaika. It just felt like such a magical series, despite the sort of rushed ending. It was more about the characters and the journey anyway.

I think that was around the old default quality level for mpc-hc with jpg screen quality. Of course now it can be manually adjusted to go higher

Blue Chaika a best

Second least developed Chaika behind black

It was pretty good, the second season was rushed harder than anything I have ever seen but everything else was enjoyable. The little group and their chemistry, the situations they got into, and the setting all contributed to making it quite a good adventure. I wish the LN's were translated but I don't think that will ever happen.

The lewdest for sure.

Why did only red and white talk like retarded children?

She's special alright

Because they were the ones who didn't understand the common tongue well and were from the Gaz empire which had a different language.

You managed to destroy my world, I always thought those other Chaikas understood their role better, while white and red suffered from brain damage by being a mere puppet.

Was the emperor our guy Sup Forums
For whatever reason he created chaika
I can only see that he made himself a variety of his waifus

I thought those were daughterus.

He almost killed Chaika, no, he isn't our guy.

STD cocktail.

Why is Freddy so sassy?

Well keep in mind this is something I've heard elsewhere on Sup Forums AFAIK, it isn't outright stated in the anime but it seems the most plausible to me. It may be stated in the LNs though. In fact I think that may be where the people who occasionally mention that say it is from. It's just hard to be sure since I haven't read them myself.

Speaking of the LN, can anyone who has read what has been translated of it so far confirm if they go into deeper detail in the world building in the LN than the anime showed?

>Chaika?
>Chaika.
>Chaika.

Tooru!

Peekaboo

Shouldn't her supergreat dragon senses have detected it?

Purple > Blue = Red > White > shit > Black > Green = Yellow/Pink

I don't remember purple existing

That girl that fell in love with the blond guy, which hunted the Chaikas. She was a half-Chaika.

Oh right, Vivi. I just count her as herself. I don't even think of her as a Chaika. But it was a nice twist.

>But it was a nice twist
It was sort of a cliffhanger by putting it at the very end of the last episode, but at the end it made me only question more how a Chaika is made.

Well, when a daddy chaika and a mommy chaika love each other very much...

He forgot the black twins!

She exists only to fight and get dicked by Toru. She considers everything else secondary.

Didn't they merge into one?

>pinnacle of moe
Watch more anime, faggotus.

I think i'll just buy you better taste for christmas.

kansha

red chaika best chaika blue is slut

But she is, you asshat.

I love the term kansha

Maybe he means moe that isn't a shit series that only has moe, since if Chaika is a moe anime then it must be the best one in existence since it isn't cute girls in high school obsessing over whether senpai likes them.

Best part was when Chaika Bogdan said it. It gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling for some reason.