He survived five Polish death camps, and now has to go through this shit again because of repulsive Alt-Right faggots

He survived five Polish death camps, and now has to go through this shit again because of repulsive Alt-Right faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I survived 8 deaths

Did you know its illegal to call them Polish Death Camps in Poland? Pretty funny

Literally gassed five times

He swam and watched opera at five camps.

>Concentration camps are the same as death camps
>A county jail is the same as being on death row
This is why no one takes leftist virtue signalling seriously.

His story is awful, apprently Adolf Hitler himself came down to his death camp and personally raped everyone in his entire family
while talking about his strong right wing values and how much he likes the Trump family. It's stories like his that really make me love voting democrat

He went to FIVE camps and wasn't killed? Really makes you think.

Can he prove it?

I thought Jews were supposed to be smart, but this stupid yid bitch doesn't even know how to use an apostrophe.

Oh wow the world's oldest liar is out for a stroll

FIVE TIME CHAMPION!

Too sick to get elaborately obstacle course murdered to death after being transported hundreds of miles from his original residence and fed at least well enough to stay alive for weeks, if not months. And this is instead of just getting shot in the face 10 feet from his own home.

All the people shrieking "how dare you ask such a question" is proof enough he survived 5 concentration camps, masturbation machines, and roller coasters of death, not to mention to giant electrified pools and tank exhaust.

I thougt germans were efficient people

What is the source on this claim anyway?

Soros funds BOTH sides-he is the true Khazarian AshkeNAZI Zionist. Since the Conservatives don't have radical groups they have to invent them so they can bait a race war. Sad.

Jews didn't learn their lesson.

The reaction to the keeps happening.

The one thing that is unchanged is how Jews act.

Elicits the same response over and over.

>match against

im angry

Why is it so bad that Hitler invaded Pooland when Stalin agreed to the same shit?

Lmao why do they say this shit like anyone will believe it?

Exactly. Camps are overrated, if the nazi were truly demonic this guy wouldn't be here. He's lucky they were soft in the old days.

>Gassed behind an incredibly strong wooden door with a bullet proof window that was blown out by Russian investigators
The miracle of ancient german technology.

>Polish death camps

>Supposedly in 5 concentration camps
>match against nazis AGAIN
He obviously didnt match up to them the supposedly first time

Five? Guess they weren't so deadly.

>Did you know its illegal to call them Polish Death Camps in Poland?
it's still legal I think

>survived 5 concentration camps

Guess Sup Forums's weren't too good at exterminating filth.

Whites? Let me help that section: Whites need original sin and repentance.

It'd help if you looked at the image first.

Why did he move to the country that took in all of the Nazi's scientists, utilized all of their human experimentation research and forgive most of the higher ups' war crimes?

>The miracle of ancient german technology.

A holocaust miracle!

I think i found his lost brother.

Do you think we'll ever be able to separate white pride from Nazism

Asians
>may not ask for pain medication for fear that it will take the nurse away from a more important task

Jesus christ these Asians are fucking amazing.

Did you know it's Illegal to think about WWII and Hitler in Germany? Pretty funny

Has anyone ever answered the question why some lived for years in these camps? Is the only answer 'luck'? I mean, that's proof alone they weren't death camps or for extermination.

Take that drumpfies! FIVE death camps FIVE!!

>tfw you go to 5 concentration camps and still live.
Really make you think. If the Nazis were exterminating all the Jews then why waste the food to keep him alive and the fuel to transport him to 5 different camps. Why not just use the fuel to set him on fire and be done with it?

It's almost like, maybe, Jews weren't being systematically killed? Hmm

kek

>survived 5 death camps
wtf I thought germans were efficient and hard working

>illegal opinions

How come there were so many Holocaust survivors?

He is claiming he survived 5 camps that should have killed him. At what point does it take to realize that he survived them because they weren't actually mass killing people?

if you listen quietly, you should be able to hear the sound of the german police coming to arrest you

They're only "death camps" if your country loses the war.

>survived 5 concentration camps
>50 Cent was shot 9 times
>5 is less than 9
Niggers are tougher than Jews. Confirmed.

Really makes you think.

The answer is that there were no death camps only concentration camps much like the ones we put Japs Germans and Italians in the US.

Fun fact: my polish grandpa survived the camps, and he HATED Jews til the day he died.

>survived five Polish death camps
>five Polish death camps
>five
my grandpa disagrees

They thought it'd be smarter to feed, bathe, transport, clothe, and provide medical attention to them. I'm guessing it was some type of mental torture before killing.

>I survived 8 deaths
Oy Vey thats nothing i survived 9 gurillian gassings

Well yeah, that's the obvious conclusion. So why is the hyper-unrealistic version widely agreed upon?

I concur

The trips prove it, anyone who doesn't believe that providing hundreds of dollars of food and clothes for people you're gonna kill anyway
is a raging dickless conservatard. If this does't make you vote democrat I don't know what will.

>Polish death camps

I'm sure he still hates them from beyond the grave user.

i'm pretty sure he meant 6

Fucking nazi can't even kill a man. Useless fags.

RACIST OPINION DISCARDED

How do you even survive a death camp? Why would they send you to another camp for whatever reason if they plan to kill you? Just shoot.

they did pretty good tho

How could he go to five camps that never existed?

Well they use it to justify Israel, and when you take into account that the ashkenazi Jews are Khazar converts that would literally threaten the existence of Israel.
They also use it to justify the destruction of white countries.
The holocaust narrative wasn't even invented until the 70s, my mom never even learned about it in school.

My grandfather survived - if I remember correctly - 14 camps.

He remembered certain Chekist with a patronym of Moisevits arranging mock execution for him and eleven other prisoners with the result that two lost their minds and the rest - my grandfather included - didn't give a shit, because all they could think of was white bread.

REEEEEEEEEEE how dare you suggest that the Nazis who were systematically annihilating a group would actually kill someone not spend hundreds to torture them physiologically and then just kill them anyway?

I get the feeling there will still be holocaust survivors in 2050.

Nope it's illegal

someone should kill that fucking kike terrorist and finish off the sloppy halfassed job these polak death camp didnt do

poor old jew gets to come out and shill his lie one last time.

Racist? Opinion? WTF?
>Look at flag

never mind....

He survived 5 concentration camps yet he's all whiny about whites who want to exist
Some "greatest generation" they turned out to be

Oy vey thankfully some jews survived being holocausted 5 times else no one would be around to tell the world how bad the holocaust was

Lel fucking commies rekt. The only thing more powerful than nationalist fervor is the eternal Jew.

>Nazi's

Technically we all survived the (((death))) camps. So who cares.

My grampa survived 88 death camps.

>inherited Holocaust trauma

I'd like to see a 23andme of that blonde kike on the left.

Typhus

Lol nazis had x amount of camps and tons of survivals
Lithuania had zero and killed 90% until 1942 started.
Pic related its says there is burried 1159 jews and my hometown had 4 of it alone as same as every bigger village

Concentration camps that didn't have gas chambers and other machinery were still pretty brutal.

>(((23andme)))
You do know that company is run by ((((Anne Wojcicki))) the sister of YouTube CEO (((Susan Wojcicki))).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki

Yeh i mean it's ok to be right wing and all but Nazism is pretty pathetic.

>5 different dead camps

Man, its almost like they didnt kill anyone in those camps or something.

That dirty Jew just kept having lice, what were we supposed to do?!

Fun fact: my grandfather's brother survived both polish and soviet camps and claimed that nazi's were better - it wasn't that cold and german's were quite and calm people.

This poor man watched as over 65 billion Jews were gassed. The humanity of the shoah!!

Stalin didn't commit industrialized genocide or start a world war.

Fucking Poles and their death camps, when will Poland pay reparations?

he wasnt a real polak unless he died with kike blood on his hands.

every true polak owes a kike a slit throat

>le el apostrophe in plural
>le el no hablo many reliable articlès

worst.holocaust.ever.

how can bad at killing people germans are if this person survided 5 (not one, not two, but 5) concentration camps

he is like a concentration camp Ace.

>comparing Nazi LARPers to Nazi Germany regime

So he was one of those poor guys who had been putted in gulag bc he needed re-education after death camp?

>genetics have nothing to do with IQ
>but they can pass down wololocaust trauma
The marvels of modern science.