Western women truly are lost

youtube.com/watch?v=2MjKE3CdNOo
The only girl who might be redeemable is the quiet conservative Asian girl at around the 5:20 mark.

What happened to women, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnU6pcrKeYo
youtu.be/CQkWUTDrWas
youtu.be/NLQ7DSgYwkY
youtube.com/watch?v=ibPwnytGcjA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IDK man but if the situation does not improve soon, aka whites dating again, I'll be forced to extinguish this sadness by eliminating every member of a randomly selected synagogue. New York or South Florida are looking prime

whoa there back away from that edge there kiddo

>What happened to women, anons?

Nothing, they've always been like this you just realized it.

The tranny just said that he became a transsexual because he did not want to become an oppressive man.

>What happened to women, anons?

They were "liberated", freeing them of the restraints placed on their destructive nature.

Jesse Peterson is a based negro. He gets to fly first class out of the white ethnostate.

(You)

Florida please

Oh wow, he tricks that one black girl into saying being a slut is wrong at 13:40 with zero effort.
I actually had to check it twice. How fucking directionless are these people?

Social media happened and let girls get what they want without having to "pay" for it

Way back when guys showed women attention IRL and girls were seduced so they agreed to sex
Now guys show attention online so girls never get to be seduced but they still expect to feel these feelings of being seduced before they sleep with a guy but they wont give him a chance.

>slutshaming
>men want to marry a virgin woman
>not shaming the slutty whores to make sure they don't give up their virginity for free

>white
triggered

gyarus and tanlines awake my penis

1, anglo women are way worse than the rest. Sure, other western women aren't pure either, but your women are the worst in the world, there's no doubt about it

2, men are as trashy as women. 9/10 western men are pussies. Maybe even more

3, you know what happened, burger, we all know it, that's why we're here

What about a rich widow?

Pussy all mangled
Face like shite
Who would ever marry
A female white?

This man never fails to be based

She already married, she can decide to do whatever she wants to do honestly, she already fulfilled her duty, she's free to do as she pleases

>user claimed this post was a joke

kek anybody got a link with audio with the dude at the end with the "you whore" shirt?

All of them claim to be for sexual liberation but none of them admit to sleeping with multiple men.

>me
>white
Oy vey, shiksa, how dare you insinuate that being white is good. Bad goy!

BASED
BLACK
MAN

Thats funny "siksa" is polish world for whore

AND WHAT A SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=WnU6pcrKeYo

>tumblr
>just right

wow, they really have no clue
d-do we tell them about the jews?

>tumblr
>not fat

>Nerdy
>I love Harry Potter and Star Wars* I'm such a nerd!
*I've only seen The Force Awakens because my friends told me to.
They're both disgusting normies.

Somebody is testing out their new VPN subscription. Bwa ha ha ha

what happened to women?

found the answer OP. the math is terrifying.

Part 1: youtu.be/CQkWUTDrWas

Part 2: youtu.be/NLQ7DSgYwkY

the Terrifying part /pol is this is the AVERAGE! xD

>would get fired for saying all blacks belong in Africa
>successfully shamed into not saying it, as you are your job in white culture
>shamed western man is labeled a pussy
It's probably well over 9/10 with that definition of being a pussy

Go East.

No education/religion
the fact that most men give attention to the sluts,AW I guess

No U!

1, they are as slutty as white women
2, I want kids that look like me
3, they're uglier on average

Btw, I think I fell in love with a complete slut, how do I fix her ?

>they are as slutty as white women
Actually at least in the US it's been shown that they are more slutty and more likely to have disease ridden vagenes.

Men who won't settle for anything less than virgin already have.

>Encouraging women to become black widows

bff's right on that moment :)

>fell in love with a complete slut, how do I fix her ?

the fact you called her a slut means you dont really love her.

I don't know if I really love her. It feels like when I liked a girl in middle school.

But her being a slut is not an opinion, it's a fact.

Women have always been shit, but relax as the waifu era is almost here

Digits and you follow through, fag.

That's no way to act my dude

Justice can never come from injustice

Killing Jews is always justified.

srsly, who cares

Cut the Jewish bullshit

It's more complicated than that

Jews are like snakes. They are fine doing mischief in the shadows but the moment the light of responsibility shines they scatter to the 4 directions.

Rather than establishing guilt it's better just to kill them and be done with it. There is no such thing as an innocent Jew after all.

4:17 Being a slut means you are sexually liberated

How does teaching English in Japan benefit your homeland?

>wanting a """just right""" and """nerdy""" girl who goes on tumblr

At this point having a facebook is preferable to having a tumblr.

Artificial wombs and sexbots will replace women.

Nice plan user, tell me more about it and/or yourself.

What is a slut walk? Are you allowed to rape them for asking for it?

Sup Forums is fictional

unironically based black negro man that dude gave me a serious kek

I have a westernised Asian gf, but she likes roleplaying in bed as a stereotypical Asian prostitute, like the one in Full Metal Jacket.

He is right. Jews are cunning, deceptive mother fuckers.

yes, blame the jews

please go outside realize that whites are still dating and haven't magically stopped you dumb indoor neet

>0.25 shekels have been deposited into your account

>IT'S SLUT DAY
>IT'S SLUT DAY
>IT'S SLUT DAY
>IT'S SLUT DAY
>IT'S SLUT DAY
>IT'S SLUT DAY

SHAMED.COM

Do it in a swing state pls like Colorado or Florida pls
FBI this is a joke

>shooting random kikes
Don't. The ones who need to die are well-protected. I recommend shooting members of Congress or elected officials instead.

FALSE FLAG ALERT!!!!! FBI GO HOME!!!!!~!!!!!

Rates of STDs in asian American women is higher then in white women.

>they are all thots

The difference between asian and white women is that the higher IQ helps them better hide the whoring.

The atypical lazy white cum dumpster doesn't give a shit, especialyl when its easy for a white woman to be married before the age of 25, but guess what bois

>they don't want to be "good submissive girls"

We need to replace the two basic elements of the thots, reproduction, sexual release and maybe with AI build something that can actually converse rationally with a man

>black chick says shes a slut
>marching to be a slut and fighting for the word back
>gets cornered and admits that men being sluts are gross and nobody wants a slut

Post the stats for Taiwanese women vs North American white women, comparing STD rates. The facts will decide who is objectively better.

God speed, my son.

wtf delet this

Muh jews isn't the problem, it's a dumb Sup Forums meme. The real problem is unrestricted capitalism and Hollywood. Society's focused goal these days is nothing more than monetary gain. This vapid slut bullshit was starting to get widespread since the 70s, meanwhile the Eastern Bloc didn't have such problems until the USSR fell.

Since we white men lose our old way, and our identity, the women will also fall... also their are much target for mixing propaganda and other stuff.

Apparently Nikola Tesla said all the way back almost 100 years ago.

>

"I had always thought of woman as possessing those delicate qualities of mind and soul that made her in her respects far superior to man. I had put her on a lofty pedestal, figuratively speaking, and ranked her in certain important attributes considerably higher than man. I worshipped at the feet of the creature I had raised to this height, and, like every true worshiper, I felt myself unworthy of the object of my worship.

But all this was in the past. Now the soft voiced gentle woman of my reverent worship has all but vanished. In her place has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies on making herself as much as possible like man - in dress, voice, and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind. The world has experience many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry. This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.

Practically all the great achievements of man until now have been inspired by his love and devotion to woman. Man has aspired to great things because some woman believed in him, because he wished to command her admiration and respect. For these reasons he has fought for her and risked his life and his all for her time and time again.

Perhaps the male in society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don't know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it - and there is striking evidence at hand that they do - then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world's history.

Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants, and other insects - a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established, the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life.

The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me."

Galveston Daily News, Galveston, Texas, page 23. August 10, 1924.

He knew years ago.

>IZT ISH SLUTs DAY-ay-ay-ay

this really is the best negro

>t. JDF

yes

Yep, America women lost forever

10 to 20 percent America white women having non-white babies

almost 30 to 40% America white women fuck with non-white

youtube.com/watch?v=ibPwnytGcjA

But European girl are based

America become third world country

And Europe will be white majority

0.001 pico McDonald™ tokens are credited to your unique citizen™ ID.

Alternatively, fuck marriage and live for yourself.

I don't see why telling women the truth is so fucking controversial.

what the hell is that

100% accurate. Nurses are sjw trash. Garbage.

fbi.gov/bait

>Europe

whites are done for, the human race is done for

It's mostly due to the whole be an "advocate" for your patient thing plus a lot of them went through the brain washing of gen eds like psyche 101 soc 101 which basically boil down to "crackas are bad news boi". If you're male and want to get into nursing aim to be an NP or anesthetist or nurse manager. Fuck being on the floor with moody bitches that will throw you under the bus at the drop of a pin.