Serial killer happening

cbsnews.com/videos/three-murders-in-10-days-prompt-fears-of-a-serial-killer-in-florida/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14198576
youtu.be/bFVgEZ1rZzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

has anyone seen ted cruz recently?

Please don't be white. He'll be white

Do people really hate California more than Florida? Florida needs to fucking not exist

Serial Killer in Chicago already bagged 530.

What's the victim profile?

If its hooker/whores...

DAT MY BOY

Is that a joke about Chicago crime or a real thing. Hard to tell with chicago

if the killer is good at it i dont mind if hes white desu

Keep the fear in the people.

>shot to death
Lame. Get a little more creative buddy.

He will burn out soon, three murders in 10 days, suggest he is not very risk averse..

how does this even happen nowadays? isn't it virtually impossible to get away with this shit in a modern world?

There hasn't been a proper serial killer in years. There's too much connectivity. Everyone knows everyone else too much, and is constantly talking, there's no opportunity for a real mad man to do his thing.
I don't encourage him to do his thing, it's just serial killers interest me, and there's been nothing like a Ted Bundy, or a JWG, or a Andrei Chikatilo in my lifetime.

Huh. It has been a while since there has been a confirmed proper long term serial killer. Interested to see what comes of this.

I know there is a possibility of one who used to be active in Long Island but that appears to have gone cold.

just in time for Hallow's Eve

TRICK OR TREAT!!!

Clearly not good if he's spree killed with an obvious MO.

>mfw i live in tampa

Rhat's just what tv wants you to think.

>tfw i live in seminole heights

Well if he's successful, he will be white, a nigger is usually caught early.

this could be like the dc sniper

Fuck he is at it again

Not if you have no connection to the victims and you're not a complete retard about.

What's his MO?

Good thing i never leave my house

They all laughed at me. Look who's laughing now

According to FBI statistics, the clearance rate for murder and non-negligent homicide in 2015 was slightly over 60%. That only includes reported homicides and deaths correctly identified as homicides, obviously, so the actual percentage of unsolved homicides is higher… possibly significantly higher. Shooting from the hip, I'd venture a guess of 50/50.

It actually happens frequently in a big country like the US, they usually just target prostitutes and get caught before they reach impressive numbers so no one cares.

>latest victim was an autistic man

Ok now it's personal.

By the way here are the victims

>two nigs and a coalburner

Hmmmm

Already know he's white. If they had suspected he was anything else, you'd never hear about it. Remember Kansas City?

Caught before his next victim he's black
Caught before victim 7 he's Hispanic
Caught after victim 10 he's white

Oh shit, I knew it!

>Ok now it's personal.

kek

Yes, that stat has been fairly consistent for a long time. It's not advertised by the media but it's not a secret either. Read enough on historical crime accounts and it's stated pretty often. Stranger killing stranger is still a very difficult type of murder to solve, even in internet/social media era.

and 90% of those unsolved homicides are gang murders that cops don't give a fuck about.

Interesting selection of victims.
Robbery homicides?

strawpoll.me/14198576
strawpoll.me/14198576
strawpoll.me/14198576
strawpoll.me/14198576
strawpoll.me/14198576

If only someone would kill all the edgy kids and manchildren that scream autism as an insult when they can't think of anything else

Calling it now. He is the bastard son of a coal burner progressive slut.

Ever been to Florida? Florida is fucking awesome and you are a faggot

Serial killer strikes you area walk out on the street chanting "who's streets our streets"

What the fuck is that suppose to do?

he can't keep getting away with this

>strawpoll.me/14198576

Gone spic but he could be black. I suspect robbery homicides. Low intelligence ethnic.

Make the news

Samson Hyderson got away in vegas, he'll probably get away with it again.

Remember that dude that killed hookers and shit on them? Pretty sure that was in Florida.

THis is now a Jeffrey Dahmer thread.

OC

THE GUY COULD BE LURKING THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW.

SERIAL KILLER AR YOU HERE? PLEASE RESPOND

learn to shoop

You can still tell its a shoop

If it is a serial killer there probably is more deaths than just three. You don't just go all out and kill three people in 10 days. Sounds like he is escalating from previous murders tbqh if he is a serial killer.

Plus what's the connection? Two black guys and a white girl. I find it hard to believe that they work together, or have any real social group together. Maybe school?

If we could find out more details, and maybe look at murders in the past year, not only in Florida but across the states, maybe we can find others that are connected? Like I said I really doubt some guy just went out and killed three people in 10 days without killing someone previous to this.

Florida Man has had enough.

She's qt.

is it weird that after seeing those 2 chocolate gentlemen I automatically read the thirds name as Moniffa?

Also to this, what was the location of their deaths? He probably isn't traveling to far to kill people, and was anything taken from them? Wish we had more details.

Hell no, how are police supposed to solve a stranger on stranger murder with no witnesses?

There is a serial killer working in S. Carolina and Georgia but the police haven't announced it yet as far as I know.

If I have a series of repeating numbers, he is reading this right now and your mother is already dead in her sleep.

One of the black guys was autistic and only there by pure chance, as he autism'd up and took the wrong bus. Unless it was mistaken identity that seems pretty random.

For a mongrel, maybe.

user, they just found ways to get away with it. That's all.

>Inb4 the FBI breaks down your doors

user...
He's embraced shitposting of Sup Forums.
Pic very related.

Of course they will, black serial killers are called gang members.

Checked

the latest victim was a white retard (literally) who "got off in the wrong neighborhood after taking the wrong bus"

TLDR: normal for that neighborhood

The killings were 3 minutes away from each other. Mitchelle was killed E New Orleans Ave, and Hoffa N 15th street.

Anyone have the address where the third guy was killed? If they are all close, he is 100% just going to that area, and most likely lives near by. If he lives near by it's obvious WHY he is going there, if not, maybe we can find out a connection.

>two nigs and a coalburner

Sounds like /ourguy/

I want to add, we should be looking back in the past couple of years, for murders in this city or across florida that are alike. A serial killer just doesn't randomly go out and kill three people, without killing people beforehand. Most likely anyways.

He won't be white. This is in negrotown Tampa.

MSM slide story to distract from upcoming happenings

>thought about being an SK a few times
>realize i'm too lazy to actually cover my tracks or even leave the house
If you guys ever hear about an SK that spreads cheesewiz all over his victims bodies, you'll know it was me.

>The police only care when a white person dies
INSTITUTIONAL RACISM!

Why won't they do anything about him. Esp after Las Vegas.

North Florida is based as fuck. Everything south of Orlando can sink into the ocean though.

Underrated

Found it, third guy was shot in N. 15th Street same as the white girl. All three deaths are close to each other.

Is there a database for Tampa florida where we can see unsolved murders? Or maybe see a criminal database of people who were arrested for shooting someone in the past 5 years?

Unless he hits double digits or does something interesting no one cares. just shooting some sluts isn't newsworthy anymore

Robert Pickton was recent. BTK wasn't caught until fairly recently. Not to mention Fritzel and Ariel Castro

Well a lot of people just watched Mindhunters on netflix so I'm sure it will be easy for the internet to catch this guy.

>3 murders
>10 days
>Florida
>serial killer
>FLORIDA

JEB!?

have you seen the story of the girl that died in the freezer?

>19 years old
>on anti-psychotic medications
>drunk as shit at a hotel
>video footage of her stumbling around alone through hotel hallways
>stumbles to the kitchen of the hotel
>goes inside of a walk in freezer
>falls asleep and dies
>RACISM
>lawsuit pending because the freezer wasn't "secure enough"
>no justice no peace

You on the case, Detective?

two were killed within 100 yards of each other and the third was less than a half mile away.

>"bad neighborhood"
>victims are (weak) white people (women/retarded)

nothing to see here move along

youtu.be/bFVgEZ1rZzU

Police Have Released Video of a Possible Witness Who Was in the Area at the Time of Benjamin Mitchell’s Murder

Fritzl never killed anyone

>white neighborhood
>bad neighborhood

how long have you been on fourchang, user?

Yea but were they killed near a 7-11 near crack town because that's just florida

I was hoping for this to be an interesting thread, but the collective autism is too much for me to take. Fuck you all

fuck you, the south shall rise again mother fucker

Seminole heights is a mix of upper middle white and straight up nigger shit depending on the part.

Its only redneck failures who say that. You dont hear them bitching about Florida because they live close enough to drive to it and its cheap enough for them to access. None of that works for them in CA.

no its not its a shithole