Gun control/ownership

So, exactly why should anybody outside of the military and SWAT (note: not regular police) be able to own a gun?

Second Amendment only covers muskets and flintlocks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qEIeMP60NQU
youtu.be/am-Qdx6vky0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because we see what's happening across the pond.

Regular police, like the ones on patrol, should be subject to those rules too. If they are just going to shoot and kill criminals with no cause, then they should be restricted to guns as well.

fpbp

Listen, you fantastically retarded motherfucker. I’m going to try to explain this so that you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships and drones or any of these things that you so stupidly believe trumps citizen ownership of firearms.

A fighter jet, tank, drone, battleship or whatever cannot stand on street corners. And enforce “no assembly” edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are for decimating, flattening and glassing large areas and many people at once and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.C. into glowing green glass they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And no matter how many police you have on the ground they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner an AR-15 all of that goes out the fucking window because now the police are out numbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency that the U.S. military has tried to destroy. They’re all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks and improvised explosives because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but fucking useless for dealing with them.

Dumb. Fuck.

>Second Amendment only covers muskets and flintlocks.
First Amendment only covers quills and parchment.

You should probably worry about your own country, Achmed.

Well, if that means limiting incorrect opinions and facts spread by your "President", then sure. I'm cool with that.

Yeah and remember that tanks, jets, ships, even drones need massive supply chains and constant maintenance to keep them operational. If even a third or Americans in not even super critical positions went on general strike the mean old military would basically shut down.

Oh wow, look at that! The Republican projects his insecurities by talking about penis length. Well, you're leader barely has one, so I understand the false confidence you have.

At least we can elect our president. Your Donald T was appointed by some shit tier bureaucracy.

This. See every guerrilla war in the past 60 years. By Op's logic governments should btfo rebels every time because of muh air support and muh armored weapons.

>you’re leader

OBEY THE STATE

OBEY THE STATE

OBEY THE STATE

OBEY THE STATE

You leftist faggots would be triggered if people were carrying around muskets too. So quit pretend it's about that. Anybody you can't control scares you. You are a pathetic cowering pile of feces. You are a side effect of the welfare state (because without it you wouldn't exist).
KYS
Die
And then KYS again for good measure.

This is obvious troll but it gives me the opportunity to link. So let me get this straight you want to take my guns away and give them to these guys?

Jk love our us military these are jokes people

youtu.be/qEIeMP60NQU

Don't you guys love and worship Trump though? The head of state?

Either troll, op's proxy or fag. Ignore.

>I saw a thread about Trump so Sup Forums worships DRUMPFTHPFHPTHFPHTPHFPHTPFHTPHTPHFT HURR DURR I POOPED MY PANTS
STFU retard.
Look through the catalog. Now that the election is over there's maybe 3 threads about Trump at any given time. I only support him insofar as he illicits lefty butthurt. LEftists are pathetic retards though. They don't even understand the office of the presidency and only aspire to it because it's prestigious. If your entire understanding of geopolitics revolves around Drumpf vs. #Itwasherturn then you shouldn't be allowed to vote because you are fucking politically retarded and you are only doing so for the sake of empty virtue signalling.

People like you need to die.

Trump supporters only voted for him in order to laugh and feel better about having a small dick.

Nice. I hope you are the first to be sent to the wars he starts and provokes (ex. provoking Muslims and North Korea)

If we followed the european model im almost positive things wouldn't be as bad as they are now. The main reason I advocate for gun control is because of chicago. Chicago has some of the highest gun crime in the country and it's just down right depressing when you look into this mess of a city. We need to disarm every CIVILIAN, period. The only people that should be carrying a gun is law enforcement or military.

and let's be real the only civilians that carry guns are criminals and nervous social outcasts that are scared to go outside without protection.

Neck ys. If you weren't an ignorant faggot you'd know they had fully automatic weapons even back then. NOTHING mentions muskets of flintlocks.

>2 people in the restroom at the same time

What the FUCK?

>Only government should own guns
>Trump is literally hitler
>Police murder black people

Something is very inconsistent here.

You caught me I voted for him because of his small hands and thinking about them gripping my tiny penis and making it look huge that's what I look for in a president

Because Americans believe that every man has the right to reasonable and effective self defense.

The second amendment no more pertained only to muskets and flintlocks than the first amendment only pertained to quill pens and parchment. Not only did the founders understand that weapons technology is always evolving, but there already existed some weapons at the time capable of more rapid firing than muskets (the Girardoni air rifle and others).

Lastly, the purpose of the second amendment is to ensure that the state never has a monopoly on the use of force, that "military power" is not something that the state holds over the people, but something that the state shares with the people. That's why this whole debate over "military-style-rifles" is so retarded. The second amendment was intended to give citizens access to "military-style-rifles", otherwise the only people who would have them are the military. A monopoly on force.

>pic with that shitty animu alien again
Please tell me op, are you just shill or legit mentally ill?

Not even police should own guns, considering they are idiots who can't stop shooting suspects. Only SWAT should own guns. And the army.

If you try to take the guns away from the police, they will shoot you.

Bulshit I have video evidence proving cops are fucking awesome watch it if you aren't scared to be proven wrong

youtu.be/am-Qdx6vky0

Would that mean that Overhaul was correct?

Theres a reason muzzies have taken over france, germany, and britian and not America (yet). Kinda hard to take over when every part of the opponent is armed.

>muh poor niggers the post
Stop wasting your and our time, fuck off back to r/politics and never come back, mentally ill keyboard warrior.

>the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
>Only cops and soldiers.
Worm your way out of this.

>bashing "republicans" for talking about dicks
>OP specifically mentions dicks as well.
The left really can't meme.

Oh woooow, a couple of police officers, that TOTALLY validates police shootings, ohhh , ohh myyyy

THIS

Are there serious cures for having a small dick? Asking for a friend.

I mean if this is going to be used as an arguement there must be solutions to my friends small dick right?

You must be retarded. Criminals are never going to obey law. If a criminal gets a gun and nobody has guns, you can imagine what will happen. Now read

Also sage this thread. This is obviously bait and op is using a proxy

i own guns because i can...and that i live between flint and detroit.

because I want one

Americans want free healthcare too, but they're not getting it. So why should you get a gun, just because you "want" one??

>Ignoring the main point
Read

>Americans want free healthcare too
I thought you had questions regarding the second amendment, not their healthcare system

Why wouldn't they?

Yeah, you and that guy can go fuck themselves if you think that criminals deserve the right to defend themselves from a FBI raid. You either admit that your "President" is a tyrant OR that tyranny cannot occur and thus guns are not needed.

I don't want free healthcare. Show your real flag.

That's some weak ass bait
sage this thread

Why my flag? So you can throw cool ad hominems bro?

This doesn't even make sense. Criminals always had guns and always will have. Believing otherwise is delusional. With that being said, the police cannot control every place in the country, thus guns being necessary for self defense.

Wow an actual coherent argument

THE LEFT STILL CANT MEME

in b4 he says all guns started out legal

another slide thread

sage away

Right. And the First Amendment only covers feather quills and inkwells. Gonna have you v&d, kike.

But the lest continues to do what it has always done, take something good and pervert it and make it a parody of itself.
NOT MY ANIME.

Very much this.

One of the reasons that freedom spread in Europe in the 1830s was because the people of a nation had greater retaliatory force than their militaries. This is the same with the world today. If peoples have no means to defend themselves, they are under the whim of those who have the force to attack.

Napoleon killed millions of people. That's not freedom.

Here in America the supreme court has ruled multiple times that the police do not have a responsibility to protect the citizenry. They certainly can try, but the manpower is lacking and the response times are often slow enough that whoever is attacking you would be done by the time they arrive. It is the sacred duty of every American to protect himself and his family. Your logic implies that I can't even defend myself appropriately from an armed assailant, what value does my life hold if the criminal has the say in whether I live or die?

Niggers will rape you OP =)

Stuck to the back of your unconscious these words shall sit, you find it hard to get to sleep and you hope you don't know why

Goodnight, your soul is taken now. Hush child.

Why did shills choose to use BnHA for their bullshit?

Then the bill of rights doesn't cover blacks as they were considered wildlife when they were written.

saging is old drop pills nigger

anyone got that image with a few (((names))) on it? seen slides stop getting bumped real fast when thats posted, think its mainly female names?

any anons know?

also. this is now a red ill thread

I need my guns so I can shoot European union who try to undermine my sovereign jurisdiction.

I didn't know that they were invading your third-world gun-tottin' capitalishit wasteland (run by an orange moron with a small dick)?

Daily reminder that even jews don't take the holocaust seriously enough to own guns

It's white people that should be scared, not Jews. Scared of...nothing. Nothing at all.

*whispers* conspiracy nut

>Knock, knock, time to come to auschwitz

hopefully you've learned absolutely nothing and don't have any guns

Israel and its allies (U.S., U.K.) will just nuke whoever does that. All Jews can't wait to see the live TV footage of Iranians in their smouldering cities, begging for help, all after they decided to start killing off innocent people.

Criminals would never commit crimes like illegally obtaining and owning guns. That would just be, illegal! They would never break the law!

The second amendment should cover any weapon that scares politicians.

Daily reminder to sage these repetitive slide threads if you absolutely must reply.

And a militiaman is a white, often property owning, male of fighting age. Blacks and women should be arrested for even touching a musket (let alone firearm).

Honestly I have to wonder how the european police forces even manage to keep criminals under control when they can't do so much as use a taser or pepper spray on somebody. I saw a video of some british cops having to yell STOP and hold their hand out at a guy who was wrecking a liquor store, if they could actually use some deterrents that store wouldn't have gotten fucked up.

Did a black guy steal your girlfriend?

It's funny how everyone has gun tier powers in that and they can't be controlled guess op really btfo himself on this one.

The second amendment covers arms. Not muskets. There were crank action grenade launchers in the 1700s and the founding fathers knew about it

But gang related murder is already illegal! How do these minorities keep getting away with it?

>>Second Amendment only covers muskets and flintlocks.
>>which were the standard armament of the time when the Constitution was written

So by your logic modern armed forces should only be using muskets and flintlocks just as the founding fathers intended.

Euthanasia might be right for you.