How do we fix the Chicago shooting/murder rate problem?

How do we fix the Chicago shooting/murder rate problem?

crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides
heyjackass.com/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings

October, 2017
36 homicide reports
1. Jose Rico
10. Adonis Johnson
19. Deylion L. Spencer
28. Simone McKay
2. Tommie L. Jones
11. Ian Ashford
20. Dionysus English
29. Devon Caffie
3. Lloyd Westbrook
12. Semaj Berry
21. Andres Pina
30. Reno Wooldridge
4. Anthony Henry
13. Manuel Mendoza
22. Sharrod Peoples
31. Terrence Lipsey
5. James Patrick Stegmueller
14. Alexis Salgado
23. Cynthia Trevillion
32. Rodney Wilson
6. Antonio Moore
15. Oscar Carter
24. Victor M. Carrillo
33. Edward Duling
7. Brian Keith Cheek
16. Joshua Williams
25. Valentino Cockerman
34. Unidentified
8. Pleasure Cardell Singleton Jr.
17. Adam Furtick
26. Trevail Ridgell
35. Unidentified
9. Reynaldo Trevino
18. Marshall Carter
27. Justin Gilbert
36. Antonio Barrett

>3 strike laws
>send the feds
>stop and frisk

Quite simple.

who's saying it's a problem?

RACIST!

Thw guns arent being smuggled into thw country. The only thing that stops a bad guy from getting a gun is a "good guy" not selling him one. Either regulate weapons or just hold sellers responsible for where their guns wind up.

So pay to house and feed them for life. Increase the size and power of big brother. Ignore the 4th ammendment. Who cares about the rest of the constitution as long as you dont fuck with the 2nd eh?

Do what nearly every civilized nation with a low murder rate has done:

Ban fire farms outright.

RACIST!

but your britbong murder rate is increasing

more gun control

Are any of them white? Otherwise I don't see a problem.

No.

Realistically, create an environment that promotes legitimate business over gang culture, increase education opportunities and after school programs for youth to discourage gang recruitment, oust the incompetent mayor, and increase community policing to negate the "snitches get stitches" mentality.

Tl;dr, make nigs want to stop nigging

only relative to the population... Its still extremely low compared to the US. Even then its only knife crime or of a vehicular nature. Imagine if guns were legal? It makes killing someone much more impersonal, and easier. Suddenly mass murder becomes accessible.

Mass murder is still accessible as long as basic cleaning supplies and motor vehicles exist.

>make nigs want to stop nigging

Well, considering what consists of "nigging" and "gang culture" what industry would be most beneficial to utilize those characteristics?

Give them better guns, maybe a few 105s will solve the problem

The solution is clearly more money for them programs

>tfw my suburb is actually listed on this map

Hang all niggers.

okay but making a bomb is very hard for normal people, its easy to mess up, and its much easier for authorities to catch someone creating or planting a bomb. Only really motivated killers will use a bomb. As for cars, i agree it can be used as a weapon, but thats always been a possibility for a long time, and its limited in the fact that the killer has to directly put himself in harms way. Guns are quick, easy, fast and clean. You can't compare it to anything else. Unlike cars, they are designed to kill. Banning them will severely cut down on murder

Compare relative nigger populations.

Have you had any near death experiences with nogs user

Dem programs

Increased food industry opportunities is always a boost. You can't introduce anything that would reinforce the negative behaviors learned through gangs. New restaurants or expanded food options gives people somewhere to spend their money that they enjoy and creates job opportunities as well as healthy competition for surrounding businesses. Not to mention giving a new skill for both home life and employment.

That's what it sounds like, but not really. Programs, yes, but not that distribute money. You need to build up a community by finding the people within it who genuinely want to improve, then protect them as they go about it or find a way to fund the restoration. Usually some parent company will express interest in expanding into the area and give locals an opportunity to manage and work at the location. This means contractors, advertising, possible tourism into the area, etc. Of course, all dependent on the area being kept safe and intact.

>Nuke from orbit
It's the only way to be sure.

You don't.

Damn I need to start listening to /cpd/ again

>Even then its only knife crime or of a vehicular nature.
>Moving the goalposts this much

Ffs man, wanton murder is bad for society
Banning guns just moves the homicidal people to use knives, tools or cars instead.
Plus gangs with enough money (drug trade) have the money to just buy guns from the darknet

criminals shooting criminals
>let them be

3 strikes death penalty
? wat the reason we have to send the feds is bc the state courts keep letting them out /slap on the wrist one girl bought 6 guns in indiana all of them got found in gangbangers hands slap on the wirst
lol didnt nyc violent crime plummet after stop and frisk

You dont.

>more guns in the right hands
>secure those parts of the city
>let it sort itself out "naturally"

>How do we fix the Chicago shooting/murder rate problem?
Wait till all the nigs have killed each other then kill the last one

Ban guns.

In Illinois, and only Illinois.

>You dont.
Don't you mean: ``You can't.''?

It is actually dangerous to live in Chicago, even for white people, or is it just niggers shooting each other in the ghettos?

remove the top nuke though

Mine is too but quiet as can be here. I wonder how it feels to live in a nice and historical place like Oak Park but be so close to a warzone? Driving through those two areas is like flipping off a light switch where all the people suddenly become dark.

Seal the problem areas with walls, station military units outside.

Cut of all welfare funding for these areas. Sit back and relax

>2nd eh?

By law, Chicago is already a gun free zone.

Go kill yourself.

>By law, Chicago is already a gun free zone.
problem solved then!

no.

Chicago fag here. City pop has been decreasing three years in a row. guess which demo is the largest vacatiing one? It's blacks. People are already starting to buy property to gentrify the slums.

g8 b8 m8

Literally not possible to have a high functioning city if the population of pure 100 % African blood blacks are present and high.

That's some solid math, tovarich.
I see that it adds to 200%
You should be doing really well in Palookaville High

Negro izu dum?

Give it a few more years, sooner or later there wont be any left.

why contain it?

Deport the entire south side to Liberia

>barricade your neighborhood
>cut ebt
>wait 2 weeks
>enjoy your 96% white state

No. Start transportation to a new purpose-created African colony.
They can trade convict labor for land grants and a new start in Liberia 2.0.

It worked for Australia. Unless someone wants to make the argument
niggers can't perform to the same level as poor white 16th Century British criminal scum.

>checked

I've lived in Chicago my entire life; the only viable option is a good cleansing.

It's worse than you can possibly imagine.

I finally escaped but literally all my fucking friends got killed for whatever reason
>murdered
>shot
>overdose
>ran over
You name it.

Chicago is beautiful and really is all that is hyped up to be, but I'm afraid it's only on the decline if these kikes that run the city aren't marched out to daley plaza and excuted publicly for their horrible governing of the city.

Even Emanuel got caught up covering shit up when more niggers got killed running from the cops with a knife/weapons.

I've been all over, I've worked off 79th and Racine, got stuck up and I had to kill a nigger who tried shooting me and robbing my store.

I worked out by Ogden and Taylor next and same shit, but I didn't kill him that time I just seriously maimed him.

I survived because I was quick on my feet and I was always the smartest. I got accepted into Westpoint USMA.

It's tough being European in Chicago because all the nogs think they can fuck with you. I've been in more fights I can even begin to explain, hell I fucking killed people in defense of my life, and I'm only twenty years old.