Describe these pairings

Describe these pairings

>shit
>never read/watched it
>non existent, Luffy doesn't have a sex drive
>better

Shit.
Hammered over the head in every single omake.
lolwut nigga?
Oh well.

Retarded
obvious
a non entity
bromance

Narusaku-Horrible
NatsuLucy-boring but obvious
Luffy Nami- Luffy is asexual. Nami is money sexual
IchigoRukia- if bleach had ended after SS it would have been GOAT but as it didn't it's just a flash in the pan.

>crap
>lame and boring
>retarded
>the best pairing that should've been canon

luffy is going to fuck boa and have a bunch of kids if he doesn't die at the end

nami/sanji is basically already decided now

ship sunk
ship sailing
ship sinking
ship sunk

I thought it was already clear who luffy is gonna end up with

>shit only the delusional would think that it was going to happen
>obvious especially if you've read RAVE
>non-existent, Luffy is adventure-sexual and Nami is money-sexual
>they act like bros

He could just retire to Amazon Lily and impregnate every chick there once he's done conquering the seas.

>Sunk
>Obvious unless you're delusional
>Don't care
>Sunk

I'm so gonna off myself if Natsu and Lucy doesn't end up together in the last chapter
t.bitter ichirukifag

JUST

And they will not. Mashima said no romantic conclusion between nalu. Expect a friendship ending.

Hi, assmad IchiRukia fag.

All non-canon expect NaLu.

from left to right
>shit
>never watched it, probably shit
>meh, shipping doesn't fit OP
>great

Can you stream it?

He didn't say that whatsoever. He said he wouldn't put romance between them in the Tartarus arc and he did not. People just chimped out over a misunderstanding.

>nope
>canon, even Mashima like it
>nope
>nope

See I mean, you're not even changing up your answer and newfag use of greentext.

>Mashima said no romantic conclusion between nalu.

False, tho.

>>And they will not. Mashima said no romantic conclusion between nalu
He literally has never said this

Only LucyxNatsu will actually happen

>HAHAHAHAHA
>Never read Fairy Tail, but considering how cliche it gets, I would definitely bet on this happening in some form
>Luffy canonically only loves adventuring an meat. Seriously, SaNa has more of a chance of happening, and that's like 1%.
>Kubo is a hack, more at 11

>Naruto x Natsu
I think they're compatible, but I kinda find both characters boring so I wouldn't be into it.

>Luffy x Ichigo
I don't think Luffy knows what sex actually is while Ichigo is like goes full spagheti at the subject. So either this would be terrible or hilarious.

>Sakura x Lucy
I think Sakura is too fixated on Sasuke for this to work. It'd just be Lucy trying to get her attention and failing.

>Nami x Rukia
Okay, I support this. It'd be cute.

Strange how there are three people who said they never watched fairy tale and think IchiRuki is thread greatest thing since sliced bread.

That I like

>Shonen series
>Having gay couples

I only said Kubo was a hack. At least Kishimoto wrote a movie where Naruto and Hinata's relationship got expanded. For Bleach, we got a timeskip where some stuff happened but we didn't see it.

I'd be fine with IchiHime if Kubo put any thought into it.

shit. all of them

I liked it.
It will happen, but shouldn't because Natsu is an annoying pile of shit.
Luffy is pure.
I liked it.

Only one of these is canon

Unreasonable.

DELUSION

>another person has the same opinion
>oh shit they must be the same person!

Every single one of them are wrong.
The correct girls are:
Hinata
Lisanna
Boa
Orihime

>bait
>obvious
>nonexistent
>giga bait

>stupid
>never read FT
>fucking stupid
>made perfect sense

>he actually thinks Lisanna will win!

>Lisanna
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Lisanna
I want Erza to end up with Natsu.

Even Erza, hell even Yukino have more progress than Lisanna and that's while they are actively being set up with other people.

I´m a Boa/Orihime/Hinata fag but if you think Lisanna have even a small chance you are delusional. NaLicucks are the Onoderafags of FT.

I don't watch shonen because I'm not a child.

>Was never going to happen
>Didn't watch
>Extremely unlikely, but who knows
>Wasted potential

>Lisanna

kek, the delusion.

Natsu is most likely asexual anyway or will be killed by the end of this arc

Its going to be a Rave Master ending.l

>actually believing this

>Hinata
Submissive, family hates her, has a useful ability that gets ignored by the writing, is really into the protagonist
>Orihime
Submissive, family hates her, has a useful ability that gets ignored by the writing, is really into the protagonist
>Boa
Don't read One Piece but I gather she is:
Submissive, family hates her, has a useful ability that is ignored by the writing.
>Lisanna
Repeatedly kicks protagonist for looking at her naked, family adores her, has a weak sauce ability, played house with the protag once and never obsesses over him again

YuYu Hakusho had like 2

Shit.
Will happen, though other ships from the series are a lot better.
Didn't read.
Shame it didn't happen.

>Don't read One Piece but I gather she is:
>Submissive, family hates her, has a useful ability that is ignored by the writing.
Well, she's submissive to main character because she has humorous teenage girl crush on him, but to everybody else she's the most arrogant, self-centered and heartless person in the world. Her sisters love her, and so does their adoptive mother, although they quarrel all the time because Boa is just a massive bitch. She does have a useful ability and it is often used in battles, but because of her unpredictable nature it often damages everyone around her as she has no consideration for anyone's life other than main character's.
Really Boa is more of a comedy character that isn't taken seriously(though in OP these kind of things can turn around any second), but since main character is also barely ever taken seriously people ship them together, anybody else would just make it awkward.

>Pairings are MCxMH.

>Sunk, was never gonna happen.
>Shipping, Unless MC dies, this will definitely happen.
>???,Author doesn't give two shits about romance, may do it for a joke, most likely MC won't be with anyone.
>Sunk recently, initially was going to be these two but author is a hack and chose another girl.

Isn't Lucy the MC and not Natsu?

>Didn't happen
>Might happen
>Never gonna happen
>Both got better pairings in the end

Eh.

But Luffy is gay

Hancock is a cunt to everyone but Luffy, literally kicks puppies, is beloved by everyone in the world despite being a massive bitch, and has a broken power that she used to help Luffy tremendously a number of times.

>initially was going to be these two
Love this meme

>teenage boy with century old phantom

That was doomed from the first chapter

Fuck off.

Gray x Erza is better ;)

>Gray fags
Everyone knows Erza prefers Natsu over ice fag.

Nice job baiting the FT fags.

>Everyone knows Erza prefers Jellal over plot fag
Fixed.

>Submissive, family hates her, has a useful ability that is ignored by the writing.
Submissive only to the MC and bitch to everyone else, family loves her, has a useful ability that the fanbase either overrates or underrates because of how effective it is

I agree. Fuck Juvia. She can be mine instead

Shit, never happened
Obvious
Non-existent, Hancock is more of a possibility.
Non-existent, engame pairs are satisfying.

Way to bump the thread, waifufag.

>t.
>I'm so gonna off myself
Please do crossboarder-kun.

Delusions of main protag pairings. Shippers are literally retarded. They deserve to get shit on.

>I'd be fine with IchiHime if Kubo put any thought into it.
Read the manga, and not go by the anime rere.

>engame pairs are satisfying

You're still butthurt over it?