When did you realize that brushing your teeth is a Jewish plot? For me, when I was about 18

When did you realize that brushing your teeth is a Jewish plot? For me, when I was about 18.

>never brushed my teeth, but I still flossed
>kept this habit up for several years
>finally go to the dentist
>completely cavity free, no signs of damage or decay at all
>they STILL try to tell me that fluoride is good for you and that you should buy the most expensive paste + toothbrushes
Complete bullshit.

And the Jew elites still push for flouride in the water, even though it can't possibly help your teeth since you drink it down and flouride has been proven to change your brain to be more accepting of liberal ideas and refugees. What a fucking joke.

Discuss.

you're an idiot. how long have you been doing this, 1 year? Are you 19 now? have fun with your rotted yellow teeth. Girls love it!! Boss up young nig.

sure, if you eat a 100% paleo diet and no sugar or dairy.

btw your saliva will become less acidic around 25 so you'll at least want to start brushing then.

Wow just wow, i cant even...

Tooth health is mostly genetic. Some people clean the fuck out of their teeth and they would still decay, some people can get away with nothing but floss.
What's next, is showering scheme too? Brush your damn teeth

How do you clean your teeth if you don't brush your teeth?

>btw your saliva will become less acidic around 25
so just mouthwash with an acid such as hydrogen peroxide

you're a jewfed nigger mindslave

>>kept this habit up for several weeks
>>finally go to the dentist
>>completely cavity free, no signs of damage or decay at all
>>they STILL try to tell me that fluoride is good for you and that you should buy the most expensive paste + toothbrushes

ftfy

Damn. Got him.

lol enjoy your dentures in a few years

Is this a joke? Unless you are on a feudal diet with vitamin supplements that is not possible in today's world without shit like cavities, tartar, infections and etc. Toothpaste and dentists are a Jew trick if you don't take care of them or buy autism inducing "whitening" toothpaste. Use the absolute cheapest brush and paste, scrub with baking soda once in awhile to have Chad fog light teeth.

>Mouthwash with an acid
>Not knowing how pH works
>Not knowing about buffer solutions
If not toothpaste, where are you getting that much fluoride into your brain

OK DDS SHEKLEBERG

This right here. Been seeing this retarded shit forever.

I brush and flush and my back teeth are filled with cavity.
I think it depends on the person.

OP I never brushed my teeth until I was about 17. For years I had pain in my mouth when I ate and drank. I kept telling my parents to take me to a dentist and they would never do it until I was 17. Anyway I went and he said I had multiple cavities. It took a few weeks to get them all filled. Apparently this dentist was pretty terrible at his job. Now when I bite down I get a sharp stinging pain. Also years of not cleaning my teeth made them extremely sensitive. I hurts to have cold anything touch my teeth. I am currently using sensitive toothpaste to try and fix me teeth but nothing seems to be changing. It takes me forever to eat anything.

>flouride is bad for you
>drinking from plastic bottles is bad for you
nice meme

Jews HATE me

Don't do laundry detergent either. That shit is just a little dish soap + baking soda

yo OP! I hated brushing my teeth since I was a little kid, so I hardly ever did it. Somewhere in my mind I knew it was bad. Removing plaque is good, flossing is great. By the time I was 17-18 I was highly suspicious of fluoride when I watched a Brita water filter commercial. The ad (including the box) says "removes lead blah blah but doesn't filter out the beneficial fluoride" THAT's because it's very difficult to remove fluoride. Fuck them assholes. Congrats OP you are smart. I still don't brush but I do floss

Why didn't you brush your teeth you subhuman mongrel?

You don't need tooth paste you moron, there are healthy alternatives.

Sup Forums.org/r/conspiracy

kek
this