Richard Spencer is /our guy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George
wiadomosci.wp.pl/trudno-uwierzyc-ze-tvp-zaprosila-takiego-goscia-troll-jack-posobiec-w-roli-eksperta-6141243266418305a
youtube.com/watch?v=KlN-mS4WWls
youtube.com/watch?v=r2IhSAxolmc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George#Russian_nationalist_and_government_loyalist_symbol
kresy.pl/publicystyka/paul-gottfried-dla-kresow-pl-amerykanskie-wojska-i-lewicowi-krzykacze-ida-w-pakiecie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

He was shoehorned into being the 'leader' of a non-existent 'alt-right' so that the enemy can sweep up all opposition under one name and face. Yet absolute fucking retards lap it all up like filthy mongrels. Fat faggot Dick Spunker is blatantly controlled opposition, and if you unironically support him then you have no business calling yourself a white nationalist.

Depending on who you ask he's either controlled opp or a white messiah. A pussy slayer or a faggot. Married with 2 kids or divorced and childless. A natsoc larper or a communist sympathizer. Everything about this guy is sketchy.

Why is Bailey Jay there on the left?

Fuck Richard Spencer

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

God I want to see Ninas fat cans.

I hate it how people always post the cropped version to somehow imply he's "CIA" or "controlled opposition"
The full version reveals his and his wife's true allegiance.

see:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George

Nice

The left can't meme

> talks about white ethnostate
> talks about ethnic cleansing
> make heil solutes
> is backed and promoted by establishment media

> /our guy

I watched some of his speeches.
I found no issue with his message for the most part
However he is not my leader
And you have no power anymore IF your a shill

kek

The ultimate white supremacist comes to Poland in November. I wanted to go there for lulz but all tickets were aleady sold out :(

this
She is thick as fuck

isnt he banned in hungary? i expect for him to be arrested in poland as well

>isnt he banned in hungary? i expect for him to be arrested in poland as well

He won't be arrested in Poland. Alt-right people are being invited as experts to Poland's public TV nowadays.

wiadomosci.wp.pl/trudno-uwierzyc-ze-tvp-zaprosila-takiego-goscia-troll-jack-posobiec-w-roli-eksperta-6141243266418305a

that guy is NASA agent. he's alt-right?

Jack Posobiec is alt-right, yes

youtube.com/watch?v=KlN-mS4WWls
youtube.com/watch?v=r2IhSAxolmc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec

It gets worse

what the fuck is eurasion?

thats disturbing. ive seen this guy 'investigate' pizzagate, he's also been seen wearing NASA t-shirt and was also part of us military.

clearly nothing weird about spencer

spencer and his wife honestly both seem to have the intelligence of 15 year old children.

fuck off jew shill

Russian nationalists like Dugin want to create "Eurasian Union" which would be basically Soviet Union ver 2.0.

/putinsguy/ confirmed.

The most disturbing thing is exactly half of Sup Forums is wrong about him

>fuck off jew shill

Posobiec and Spencer are pro-zionist and pro-Jewish in fact. Posobiec a bit more from what i noticed, while Spencer is more borderline: once he says that zionists are cool, the other time he attacks other alt-right guys for being "zionist cucks".

Not as if I expected kikes to calm the fuck down

Lel its already past that. You obviously don't know how many spics are here.

>American wh*Te nationalism

how are you so stupid. you're on the right wikipedia page but you completely ignore this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George#Russian_nationalist_and_government_loyalist_symbol
she has the ribbon because she supports the russians in eastern ukraine you fucking moron

Checks out

it has nothing to do with russian nationalists, that ribbon is only worn by vegetables supporting whatever putin does, because their tv tells them to.
*a russian tourist*

KEK

anyone who doesnt like richard spencer is a jew shill.

you sound like the cia

doesn't this prove his point? that nina is literally a shill for putin and his cronies?

This was part of his GOP infiltration to help the Ron Paul campaign.

Richard Spencer was once a huge Ron Paul fan.

This. He is a very high iq white nationalist.

if it was his point, I totally support it, and I added my comment for those who only read the name of the article

He went to the prestigious St. Marks Prepatory School in Preston Hollow in Dallas, Texas, which costs like $20,000 a year. The Bush's have been living in Dallas for a while.

An affluent political dude like him is going to be in the same circles during his ideological development. This was probably just a dinner or lunch and they happened to take a picture together. Not really a big deal in and of itself.

Reminder that anti Spencer faggots are more than likely shitskins

REMINDER. IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU A SHILL FOR CRITICIZING A RETARD LIKE RICHARD SPENCER , ITS BECAUSE THEYRE KIKES.

I'm sure he named the jew

He's a fucking zionist.

>Be Richard Spencer
>(((Deep State))) asset
>Married to Russian asset
>Plan to promote National Bolshevism disguised as white nationalism
>Uranium deal exposes Putin as a leftist and Globalist working with Hillary
>Da goyim know Putin is a kike and a slave to Israel
>Da goyim know Nazbol == Jewish trickery
>you're just sitting there..
>hoping this doesn't spread to the rest of your fanbase
>hoping you aren't suicided because you've become useless to (((them)))
>so you just keep playing the part of the smug WN because you weren't trained to do anything else
>tick tock, tick tock..

Repent, Richard.
They're going to kill you.

that is not even richard spencer, and Bush was alright

Prove it. He's only ever used Israel as an example of an ethnostate, as far as I'm aware

Bush is goign to be executed for treason. Along with Obama and Bill.

Shouldn't have said that Moishe.

Wew I didn't know he cucked on the holohoax. I'd still support him over that Jared Taylor faggot that Sup Forums seems to love.

This Richard dude got kicked out of the gym I work at. Was there when it happened. Story time:

> Was just minding my own business when I realize I am hearing some old lady yelling in the background.
> Walk over to that area and lo and behold it's some old bitch that all the employees hate.
> A total busybody that is always bothering management with retarded suggestions, you know the type
> She's scolding this dude who is backed into a corner. He's not really saying anything, clearly just wants to get out of there.
> Everyone in the area is looking at each other hoping that they just sort it out among themselves
> notgonnahappen.png
> She starts addressing everyone in the area that he is a Neo-Nazi
> He finally asks for help from one of my coworkers
> Coworker wants nothing to do with so she goes and gets the manager
> Bitch lady starts threatening to sue the gym for oppressing her
> manager is like, wtf is this shit and makes bitch lady follow him to his office
> apologizes to the dude who was harassed and tells him he can keep lifting
> everyone felt really bad for the guy and, several people went and defended him after the manager was done meeting with bitch lady

> few days later I see bitch lady again and I ask another coworker what happened
> tells me that apparently our corporate office forced our manager to kick the guy out of the gym
> apparently he's some "kkk guy" or something named Richard Spencer
> corporate wanted to avoid legal trouble so they paid the guy all of his money back that he spent with the gym
> still wish he would sue us for being cucks
> bitch lady is so proud of herself that she complains even more now

This Gottfried guy is really cool. He gave interview for a Polish site lately. He warned us from AJC that established its headquarters in Poland lately: that they will use their position in Poland to promote anti-christan values, immigration, abortion, homosexuals rights and they will try to make us believe that Poles are "antisemites" to create a complex of guilt in us, so we would be an easy objec to contol. He seems to hate all main Jewish organisations like ADL, AJC, WJC and so on : out of ideological reasons, because according to him, their goal is destruction of Western civilisation that was built by a white man.

He also said in this Polish interview that his views are completely different than Spencer's but mainstream media try to associate him with Spencer to defame him.

kresy.pl/publicystyka/paul-gottfried-dla-kresow-pl-amerykanskie-wojska-i-lewicowi-krzykacze-ida-w-pakiecie/

Russian pretending his nation is ethnically homogeneous and doesn't require Richards dilution solution to deal with it's similar situation.

It's strange because Spencer seems to be on the cusp of race aware civic nationalist enlightenment.

>He gave interview for a Polish site lately. He warned us from AJC that established its headquarters in Poland lately: that they will use their position in Poland to promote anti-christan values, immigration, abortion, homosexuals rights and they will try to make us believe that Poles are "antisemites" to create a complex of guilt in us, so we would be an easy objec to contol.

i mean this is already happening in all white countries. soros' open society promotes homosexuality, transexuals and all kinds of perversions and pushes it on the kids.

the jews always push their 6 million dead jews for endless non-white immigration

the same all trick in all white countries

When Spencer says that UK was flooding itself with muslims, not the EU, he is 100% right, though.