Why is Lori so upset at this burger?

Why is Lori so upset at this burger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j--KOLPD_lU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not what she meant when she asked for some meat in between her buns.

Iori is too classy too be eating hamburgers, but she's being forced to eat one for a promotional gig.

She asked it if Asuka or Rei was better and it said Kaworu

>naming your kid after a lorry

Anal.

maybe she bit her tongue idk

Because her mouth is so small she smeared the burg on her face like a clumsy sod.

Why are people sometimes calling her Lori?

Because it's not in her ass.

I'll give her my burg

Localization

she is a fucking commie

Thingken of buttsex

The dub made Lori out of Iori?

What the fuck is the point of changing one letter?

Can't wait for her to finish digesting that burger and shooting out of her heavily used anus.

Too late.

user, I'm afraid you might be dumb.

there is no cheese in it. fuck i would be mad too

Cheese may be iconic but in combination with tomato it just overpowers the taste of good beef.

Frig OFF, Lori

Gesuz

She's Asian and is probably lactose intolerant. Would you fuck Iori's runny anus?

youtube.com/watch?v=j--KOLPD_lU

Explain it to me then.
I'm not from the US, is Lori an american name or what?
Or are people just trying to meme and making people upset by reading Iori as Lori?

>I'm not from the US
That would explain the retardation
Stay stupid commie

Lori is an English/American name. People are just retarded and think the capital i and a L and call her LORI instead of iori. It's also just a joke about localization of the names for an English-speaking audience with plays on their names of things that are similar or have to do with character traits.

>Lori is an English/American name.

I didn't know that, I guess that explains it. Thanks.

And that's coming from someone who apparently doesn't even know about punctuation?

I'm going to get a burger at Wendy's now for breakfast. Yes I'm a burger, and fat.

>Lo

This might sound retarded but the only part I absolutely loathe of burgers is white bread.

Any time I've had one it's been in a wholemeal bun and one I've made and grilled myself.

Too much bullshit in fast food burgers where as the idea of the food itself is nothing wrong.

I am absolutely fine with this.

Because it's not making her boobs bigger.

I'd huggnkiss that Amanda.

Well the buns they use at fast food places usually suck, even more than the other ingredients.

I just got done eating a Dave's thick and juicy and it was decent up until halfway. It stopped tasting like anything, aside from ketchup and grease. The meat itself has very little flavor.

And like the fatass I am I also ordered a 10 piece spicy nugget. Those things just sucked right off the bat. The only way was smothering in ranch and washing down with fries and milk.

>all these standard names
>aolani out of nowhere
Is this a meme I missed out on?
Also, Sam a cute and best.

I opened this thread thinking I would try to make an anal joke and how I could make it work using the OP's wording, then when I saw the really try hard attempts people already made in this thread I lost interest.

+1

Clearly the joke is they'd make a pacific islander instead of Okinawan.

Step it up, senpai.

I'm really enjoying the series. Is Cinderella girls of similar quality or is it shit?

Iori is literal perfection and should not be defiled until the age of consent, in which case you are obliged to impregnate her in one session.

Because you cunts want to cum on her forehead. Disgusting swines

loli haet burger

The phenomena is real

Because it's not enough.

grounded beef quality is debatable since people like to mix in bread crumb or what.

only good beef is a perfect steak with salt pepper & butter only.

Excess oil and grease makes me gag, came to the conclusion I'm better off making my own burgers out of lean steak mince.

Check the back of the packet for any added bullshit, if there's none that's good for me.

Some nice thin slice of proper mature cheddar cheese, lightly fried onions, tomato, no lettuce though not a fan of it.

You sound like a fun person.

I am very fun to be in a kitchen with, not so much at a fast food joint eating like a pig in human clothing.

I'm sorry but if you don't eat out of a trough you aren't a fun person