Precure thread

Precure thread

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/146139156/#146139156
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which precure's feet do you most want to smell?

Isn't it obvious?

Nagisa is all fine and good, but I personally want Nao to shove her smelly feet in my face.

I hate this picture because it always reminds me how misleading this cover was. Fucking piece of shit doujin.

feets and pits

You guys are freaks

Yep.

>this is what precure threads have come to

blame the faggot that is op

So, I am about to slide into this precure hell of yours, but I need to make something clear before watching: as far as I understand, futari wa precure > everything else, right?

The best and most realistic combination for Precure.

You do know where you are, right?

Yes. But just go by order of release. It's more fun that way.

Not necessarily, unless you literally haven't seen any anime from the past 12 years.

I should've been more precise, I've ment the PreCure franchise.

I don't understand the smell part about liking feet.

No, that's what I meant. In the context of its era, FW is a pretty amazing piece of work that blended a few different kinds of shows and still managed to be exactly what it promised (a half-hour toy commercial for little girls) and still be good.

12 years later, almost everything it did has been done better by another series and there are many that are stronger overall. That's not to deny it its place in history, and if you appreciate that kind of thing deeply you may like it best, but without that, it's only average within the franchise.

Maho is widely accepted as the best Precure series.

none of the precures did combat better than futari was

Heartcatch, Fresh, Gopri, and Suite are all better.

Did I accidentally stepped into bizarro /pc/?

It's so best no one even wants to sub it.

HC, GoPri and (maybe) HaCha all did better.

The only thing that was truly unique was White's aikido against giants. But let's be honest, that shit is retarded.

There was a block scheme guide for choosing precure series. Anyone has it, by chance?

This? I think this might be an old version.

>you like NTR
>happiness charge

This doesn't seem to add up. Next you're gonna tell me Smile is all about crying or that there aren't 5 princesses in "Go Princess Precure."

I don't want to fuck Riko

There were actually six in GoPri.

It was the last version.

Maybe it should be updated with Mahou in the corner with no arrows pointing to it.

I want to fuck Haachan

Hah. Am I doing it right?

Who deleted the images? /pc/ triggered by feet now?

Towa was the only princess in Gopri. Unless you count the movie, I guess.

Me too dude.

It might be fair to say Smile was ruined by crying, though.

>still waiting

It would be a real shame if they didn't bring this back.

I really like FW's designs. The huge hair and giant dresses/costumes in the later series look kinda dumb, but they're still cute, I guess.

Have Precure threads ever been as shitty as they have been these past few months?

Yeah. Last year there was discussion about GoPri on a daily basis.

I don't even know why they thought trying to bring Dokurokushi back was a good idea in the first place when he already got purified and realized the error of his ways. Which is probably why they killed off Yamoh so suddenly once they realized the plot they were trying to build actually led nowhere.

Not since Doki at least.

Well, Maho is lagging behind in subs, and people don't want to talk about it even when there are subs which had led these threads to lewdposting among other things.

Has Precure ever been as shitty as it has been for these past few months? No.

Which just proves the airing season can be total shit and still maintain a thread. We need to fix user.

>e-everything is Maho's fault

Are you implying it isn't? How many days until Maho ends?

You wouldn't kiss a Nagisa, would you? I hear she's smelly.

That's not what I meant. It's just that nobody really wants to talk about the older series, and just want new stuff or something else. If it was up to date, then maybe these threads would be more active and have actual discussion in them. But then again, we have Maho haters and such so even if people want to talk, it wouldn't last long.

YES! Smell matters not. If anything, it's a bonus

That's Reika innit

>op gets deleted often lately
>inconsistent or lewd op

have we gone full meme yet?

You don't rationalize fetishes

We've gone full shit ever since the foot spammer showed up. Probably the same guy who posts the guro and scat doujins every thread.

Good job, you're embarrassing us in front of all Sup Forums. This is why nobody respects /pc/ anymore.

I really hope we get the female generals too.

>implying anybody respects people who watch little girl cartoons

People used to say we were chill, friendly guys assuming those posters weren't from /pc/ themselves but now we just have people trying to fit in by spouting fuck off to any and every post.

Fuck off.

Mirai is the cutest girl in the whole world!

Did you miss the thread the other day where we went full Sup Forums? /pc/ is fucking dead.

what is this general about?

Anger and hatred.

Is this the best trio ever in Precure history?

No. There's even a better one right above your post.

Was feet and pits, but then some nerd went ahead and flagged all the images (which were safe) to the mods.

>general
Fuck off.

If they were safe they wouldn't have been deleted.

They are flagged regardless when somebody gets triggered enough and complains to the mods. Check them yourself. Wasn't anything wrong.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/146139156/#146139156

You honestly think posts are deleted just for being reported?

If only it were so easy to take out the trash.

Oh it was just the disgusting nagisa footfag again.

How fucking new are you. Things don't just get deleted because someone reported it. Neck yourself and stop spamming disgusting shit every thread

maybe a mod was bored and got trigger happy?

Maybe obnoxiously posting footfaggotry belongs in /d/?

Where can I read PC threads from ealier seasons. I want to see if there were any good discussions of the gopri episodes or other series as they aired.

Every single thread starts exactly the same way, just look in the archives. The answer is yes, by the way.

>all the more mature anons who actually talked about precure got too old for the shoujo game
>we couldn't live up to their example

158 days until Maho ends.

>mature
>Sup Forums
>not pic related

changing their natural hair color to pink/yellow/other shit is the most retarded thing that happened to precure

>Implying you graduate from mahou shoujo, ever

this

I'm 43 and shouting at the "Precure! Gambare!" TV

*shouting "Precure! Gambare!" at the tv

you get what I mean

Fuck off

you should search for future wa threads, these were the best, shame that we will never get to that level again

But where can I find the archives?

>future wa
Time traveller Cures
FUND IT TOEI

Was it supposed to be ironic that it was Komachi and Karen in particular?

I find that very hard to believe after seeing the quality of FW posters in these threads.

Get a life you faggot, pic related is probably you

It's actually a shame there was probably no livewatch, stream or anything back then, it would've been really interesting to hear people's live reaction to the original season. Even just getting decent quality video shortly after air time was probably a pain.

this, your supposed to watch precure ironically

if you even remotely enjoy it then you're doing it wrong

Fuck off unironically.

I'm not that old, but I also do that.

>watching max hearth
>~15th ep
>its shit
>take a break from precure for 3 month
>started watching suite
>its nice
>today, half way suite, i watched 1 ep of max hearth again
>mfw
that ep was shit but honoka and nagisa made it so much better i actually liked it

She's got a heck of a neck.
Or it's broken.