Neogaf Rape Bogaloo V2

>having doubts about Neogaf
>atleast they understand the rebellion started and it was against them.

What many here don't know that what was once the premier gaming forum on the web, is now a concentration camp for SJW mentality, antiwhite racists etc.

With the recent alegations from the feminazis against Evilore (owner) this is our chance to eliminate that cancer infested shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1272145
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:2uUtdaE9610J:www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451367 &cd=1&hl=de&ct=clnk
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451502
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does the average neogaf user look like? I image a morbidly obese 20-something year old with an ugly pseudo-beard to cover up his pudgy formless face that betrays his high levels of estrogen.

>male feminist
>being a creep
pick two

>What does the average neogaf user look like?

Can't wait for the (((statement)))

new thread, finally
let's burn some swamp

old thread for pics

bump for justice

Great title OP

Its mostly trannies and niggers. The niggers especially you can spot them by the way they write. "fucboi" "y'all" you can hear the smacking of lips.

Wow that girl is really cute.

>...or that white people are vilified.
Progressives have been pretty frank in that regard. It's a little late to backpedal on the whole "fuck ypipo" thing, isn't it?

He likes having chicks hang out at his place.

pick one political thread on neogaf right now and you can surelly find some nigger spouting blatant antiwhite rhetoric.

Or just look up slavyen's posts. Hes the nigguh in chief over there.

Niger

>longtime mods are leaving Neogaf
WTF is going on??
Is the Evilore thing that bad?

Oh wow. Is it happening?

ive seen this dude ban many o' "racists" lol, its happening.

if you post on neogaf you are a creep who treats women like objects to abuse

I love SJW's. they're so fun. You say one little thing and they go crazy.
>blah
>chimp out
>lolz

this is some kind of weird attack against based Evilore he almost got Hillary Clinton elected

more like the nu-male antifa professor, who behind closed doors is some diaper wearing furry who writes rape fantasy fan fiction. Then they go on neogaf and act hysterical when someone in the gaming industry makes inappropriate twitter comment.

I've never seen someone with JUST body hair before

>Chest hair goes nipple to nipple and that's about it
>Big patch around belly button

are you gay?

>being non-degenerate normalfag is now a counter-culture
>Sup Forums and Sup Forums is at the center of it
What a time to be alive.

Indeed

Holy shit.

He was a fat bipolar racist who favored blacks and has a hairy wife and tranny friend.

If he's leaving you know Evilore has been raping children or something.

KABOURTER AND XANDERCAGE LEFT TOO

>statement: Uh yeah, i was drunk and horny and shiet lovetrumpshateimwithher bros
>starts baning everyone who calls him out

Also is anyone else noticing how Pewdiepie's worst bashers are starting to get mauled by the SJW beast ?

There was that gamergrumps dude who got outed as a sexual predator, and now Neogaf.

Haha

DAMAGE
CONTROL

What? What does that have to do with Evilore being a rapist?

Oh god, I hope the site implodes. I don't know much about neogaf, but I've seen some screencaps.

Not a damn thing, "concerns for privacy" is just a feeble attempt at misguiding.

>Several mods have had the personal information made public
Is he referring to kiddy fiddler mod or the rapist mod?

>kom susser todd YT link

Who said gaffers don't have bantz

None but Amir0x were made public and that was because he was arrest so many times and publicly put it on gaf when pretending his mum was sick for drug money.

fuck, forgot pic

This.

I tried to register there once but they wouldn't take any of my emails, not gmail, not even my uni e-mail.

It's some super secret circlejerk club. I'm happy it didn't work.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1272145
>By comparison, SimilarWeb data shows Hillary Clinton's top five referrers include CNN, hillaryspeeches.com, the Drudge Report and the video gaming forum NeoGAF.
All you need to know.

Great, now Sup Forums is gonna get flooded with newfags yet again. And yet Sup Forums somehow thinks its all our fault

what happened quick rundown needed

lol they are getting impatient

Wait why isnt this on Sup Forums? Oh thats right the hate us because we ruined Sup Forums

Dude in picrelated posted that on neogaf for outrage points and after his sister reveled it was Evilore.

Comedy gold

Bunch of NeoGaf mods are getting busted for being sexual predators. This is finally what we've waited for to bring down the Jew.

>What does the average neogaf user look like?
This, give or take 20 pounds.

stitched some OC

What did he mean by this?

So is NeoGAF down, or just me?

>MODS ARE GONE POST DANK MEMES

yeeesh, even knowing they are basically unmoderated they still a bunch of puritan cunts.

Forgot pic

Probably pretty close, including the gay and HIV positive part.

Someone with an account post something like

>greetingz from /pol

or a pepe or something, come on make them suffer

I have an account.. but the site is down for me

>Anti-lolifags are depraved, perverted sociopaths
Why does this keep happening?
This can't be a coincidence

I had an account once, full member.

I posted one time in a discussion and did a parallel between Itunes and limewire.

So they banned me cuz i mentioned piracy.

Lol, no-one here has an account on that shitfest.

I have. It allows to access archived content, good for finding shit about them and laughs

Bald, early 30's, fat bearded hipsters. Like a board filled with Seth Rogans

Down indeed, lmao. What are they hiding?

hold it is this the kiddy diddler from earlier this year or a different guy?

that's cute, but it still hasn't sunk into them that they've lost completely and it's not just 'white men' but they can keep blaming us for now.

>big glass cage to put them in

Don't no one play with their anime dolls anymore?

Man dude looks like a total creep, you know, that slimy motherfucker you wanna punch but he somehow is likeable to everyone but you.

Like you can smell the shit coming from his mouth.

And aparantely the Besada dude knew more, this wasn't some isolated incident...i mean almost the entire mod team left.

Well that makes I_AM_ABIB one

all those faggots are destitute, diseased and sickly cunts, why do you think they worry about Trump taking their healthcare away.

Can anyone access the site? Did Evilore take it down out of butthurt?

>neogaf is down for maintenance

lol fast

rest in manure

Damn

down for me as well

I have a good feeling about this :^)
50/50 it either never comes back online or it comes online with a whole lot of memebrs and shit removed

If Evilore is dead then this are glorious times

I remember when evilore was doing a trip around the world or something and spent time in Thailand. I dunno why no one raised any flags about that. It's fucking Thailand. You only go there for one thing.

Probably deleting shit.

>wearing shades at night
>wearing shades indoors
what a douche

That guy looks creepy as fuck, there's something in his eyes.

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE #RESISTANCEā„¢ NEOBROS

kek
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:2uUtdaE9610J:www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451367 &cd=1&hl=de&ct=clnk

IT'S UP
>neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451502

UH OH, GOOGLE FOUND OUT

JUST DIE ALREADY FOR FUCKS SAKE :DDDD

>Cyan quit
4 MODS GONE

hmm, what is that other site he mentions?

>the rumored pedo ring inside gaf

Omg PraiseKEK !!!

slaent

cozmo doesn't go to gaf

LoL also the automatons are starting to run wild, no one is moderating them anymore haha

What if the supposed pedo shit is connected to Hillary?

Mods are deleting all NeoGaf threads on Sup Forums. Most likely one of the mods uses NeoGaf and doesnt want people talking shit about his favorite site

Are you implying all neogaffers are pedophiles?

Jesus Christ.

>slaent
nope

rest in piss

At least 2 of the mods are peadophiles