Let's have a Shakugan no Shana thread
youtube.com/watch?v=HXYxpDnQKaI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lbhGuVZgivU
youtube.com/watch?v=3mx_yOvgvp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=lbhGuVZgivU

Time for HOT and nostalgia.

So who were the good guys and bad guys in the end?

no fucking clue
everyone died and or made up

Flame Denizens that consumed needlessly were still the bad guys. Flame Haze tried to keep the distortions from destroying both worlds so they're the good guys.

I miss Shana. And every OP, ED, and theme song that I come across always invokes good feelings in me.

Im pretty sure the point at the end was the good and bad being irrelevant
one side was oppressing people in the name of order, another in the name of survival

same, epilogue when?

can we talk about this alpha as fuck motherfucker who clubbed the tsun out of his waifu

beating your super powered girlfriend dere has been a fetish of mine ever since

In the end the whole thing devolve into lover's spat that is supported by 2 of the most powerful force on each side.

Shana theme song power rankings

JOINT > triangle = Hishoku no Sora = Serment > being > Light My Fire = Koubou = Akai Namida = Portamento > Yoake Umare Kuru Shoujo = ONE > All in Good Time = Tenjou wo Kakeru Monotachi > I'll believe = u/n > sense > Aka no Seijaku > BLAZE > Prophecy > Sociometry

>Mami Kawada Lover
opinion discarded
Light My Fire is objectively the best, KOTOKO is superior shana singer

Nothing can top Hishoku no Sora.

Yuji did nothing wrong.

Pretty sure that is the consensus.

We meet again.

Light My Fire > JOINT = Hishoku no Sora > I`ll Believe = Yoake Umarekuru Shoujo > being = BLAZE = Serment > Triangle > Prophecy > Sociometry = sense > One > Tenjou wo Kakeru Monotachi = Akai Namida > Portamento > Koubou > u/n > Aka no Seijaku > All in Good Time

trips confirm

Joint is the best, I agree, but having BLAZE so low is weird.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3mx_yOvgvp4
> SHAKUGAN NO SHANA mix - ALL OPs and EDs FULL! (灼眼 の シャナ)
>This got deleted
Noooooooooooo. Fuck. Can't even get the video file from offliberty.

you are a man of fine taste and culture
>anything above light my fire
you would only do this if sped watched them
anyone that waited through the seasons, and felt the hype of light my fire would never put it lower than 2nd even thats pushing it

>>anyone that waited through the seasons, and felt the hype of light my fire would never put it lower than 2nd even thats pushing it
I would put it at 2nd myself, I just feel that Joint is my favorite Shana opening, specially since it's really great.

Same here. JOINT was my introduction to the series and thus has a special place in my heart. It also felt kind of nice I saw her sing that song last during her final live a few months ago.

Yeah, while Sora is the face song of the series, to me Joint is the song I always remember when thinking about Shana, so it has a special place in my heart.

Light My Fire will always be my favourite, perfectly suited that final season

A lot of denizens consume PoE due to greed and ambitions. The organization Bal Masque have an agenda that dates back many thousands of years due to the wish of Snake of Festival. They move in order to achieve that goal by any means necessary, so killing Flame Hazes and consuming PoE are the necessary means.

Flame Hazes are pragmatic, logical, and analytical. They are trained or learned to be that as they carry out their revenge. Because of that they generally don't care much for collateral damage that results in Torches. Some do carry about humans and try to keep them out of the war though.

Nah. It's not quite irrelevant. Even in the new universe that Shana and Yuuji expedition into, there are still conflicts. Not all Denizens agrees to Yuuji's laws, some have tried to kill him in the epilogue gaiden.

That's why he went to the new universe himself, to talk them out of their differences. This is not for you, it's for the people who maybe were left confused after watching only the anime ending.

s4/epilogue ova when???

My mind was full of fuck watching the third season.