This is Sarah Haider...

This is Sarah Haider. Are you a bad enough dude to invite her to your university to speak out against the dangers of Islam?

exmuslimtour.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CY8eYZe0bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d92gtdDsIss
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so hot!

>articulate
>smart
>anti-Islam crusader

She's everything you'd want in a person.

youtube.com/watch?v=6CY8eYZe0bQ

Sorry, but there can only be one Haider I adore.

>you will never have a muslim hating brown qt gf

No. She only hates Islam because it doesn't allow her to ride every dick she comes across.

maybe if i went to a shitty public state school.

She's overtly feminist, but pol likes her because she hates Islam, which preaches the same things pol preaches. I swear this board is full of retards

>Yes goy, accept progressive values, feminism and women's rights, let faggotry into your society and become Godless liberal degenerates

youtube.com/watch?v=d92gtdDsIss

She's like the inverse of that really ugly bitch who says criticizing Islam will turn Muslims into terrorists.

she can't help it if she loves big white cocks so much

Brown girls are the property of white males. All black/brown males should be castrated and put to work.

>All black/brown males should be castrated
Yeah but no.
All black/brown males will be allowed to keep their benis but it will be converted into a feminine benis for our pleasure.

But back on topic it's crazy how many Muslims aren't even aware ex-muslims are a thing and think every ex-muslim is an actor paid off by zionists or THE WEST and were never Muslim to begin with. Kind of like Sup Forums with the crisis actor BS.

>smart
>articulate

Give me a break. I've met hordes of people like this. Just smart enough to speak clearly and with an "educated" vocabulary, but that's it. It's all empty of actual substance. She's one step above an average person and one step below a gifted, original thinker.

Damn those girls look like a 3 course meal.

>But back on topic it's crazy how many Muslims aren't even aware ex-muslims are a thing and think every ex-muslim is an actor paid off by zionists or THE WEST and were never Muslim to begin with. Kind of like Sup Forums with the crisis actor BS.

Muslims believe in every conspiracy theory in the book. It allows them to maintain their beliefs without having to accept anything against it.

lels

She's cute, I wonder how much Inbreeding she has

>Give me a break. I've met hordes of people like this. Just smart enough to speak clearly and with an "educated" vocabulary, but that's it. It's all empty of actual substance.
Remind sme of a friend of mine who really shopuld be autistic but he's not, he is super fucking smart but can't articulate shit vocally, written with his fucking body etc... his communication is just fucking shit-tier.

I'll never forget during A Levels when he did every fucking exam in less than 30 mins and when results came out he got A* in all of them (Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemisty).

Probably some. But this can be fixed in a few gens by adding genetic diversity.

ie a white guy rails her.

GAS THE JEWS NOW!