What should be done with Protestants in future Europe?

They created marxism, liberalism and made greed a virtue. Should they pax an extra homage tax to the Vatican in Future Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Israelism
youtube.com/watch?v=W-n0yM6Bv5o
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-34220258
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>paying the church to get into heaven
>actually believing purgatory exits

catholics everyone, bunch of retards

Are you retarded, OP? You're blaming what jews did on protestants. I guess I can't expect much from a catholic, but still.

I don't know how people this retarded manage to survive

>You're blaming what jews did on protestants
and here's the great mistake that Sup Forums does

you blame everything on the Jews, meanwhile it was Protestants who started the obsessive criticism of culture, Bible and modern revolutionary stance

>Paying the church to get into heaven
Maybe Martin should have stuck around to fix that more than divide Europe even further
>Catholics, bunch of retards
>Exits
Have a bullet exit your brain, kiddo

>Implying anyone in those areas will be Protestant in the future

Varg might be a retard in some respects, but he was absolutely correct in calling it an overall failure.

lmao you live in a protestant country you fucking idiot

You just highlighted the best parts of Europe

>tfw when orthodox
>tfw no face

this, not to mention all the pedo priests

WTF Marxism WTF they omfg are you that dumb. Wether if you like or not Marx was a jew and it is a materialism philoshophy i.e. denies the existence of non-body beens

you mean Germans; Marx was a German Jew
and Liberalism started in France, which is Catholic

Wow you literally know nothing about European history. I know the education is shit in pooland, but I didn't think it was this bad.

Hint: the protestant reformation happened not because of critical deconstruction of the Bible. It happened because the Catholic Church had corrupted the faith and strayed very very far away from true Biblical doctrine. The reformation was an attempt to be closer to true, Biblically literal, fundamentalist Christianity. It was not ever a softening up of Christianity. That is a modern Catholic lie to bolster their false claim to the faith because they've been so thoroughly BTFO.

Best parts that are in huge trouble I believe, something's not good with them

>Wether if you like or not Marx was a jew and it is a materialism philoshophy i.e. denies the existence of non-body beens
Marx was born into a LUTHERAN family. They converted from judaism to lutheranism. Besides, Marx drew inspiration from the protestant theologian Hegel, who on the other hand drew inspiration from Luther's theology

Marx was a Jew. Almost half of billionaires are Jewish and a hugely disproportionate number run Hollywood and many media corporations as well and their influence is what has made money our current god and liberalism our the failsafe to protect Jews as society's masters. So no. Protestants should not pay the Vatican so they can fuck little boys in gold plated rooms again.

>It happened because the Catholic Church had corrupted the faith and strayed very very far away from true Biblical doctrine
catholicism is more sophisticated and relies more on visible intermediaries, like the clergy, while protestantism is more anti-intellectual and plebeian. Catholicism is also more rationalistic, maybe this is why protestantism died so quickly, because catholicism is true and got it correct

Fucking cuck proddies. Theyre all going to be forcefully converted to islam.

>Look at the map
>See the areas of protestantism
>somehow they mostly cover the same areas as the most cucked countries in Europe

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I hope Islam takes over you retards.

The French, who have consistently been more leftist than the rest of Europe, are also Catholic. How can you refute this?

>How can you refute this?
Des Cartes was a subjectivist like Luther. Besides, Frenchies are more countercultural than religious in any way, because they support "laicite" which is counterculture basically. The French are nothing, nihilists

French authorities are basically atheist.

Holy shit are Camnadians retarded

The memes are true

The only reason his dad converted was because kikes couldn't be lawyers, far as I know his mom didn't and his dad was basically atheist anyway. Marx's entire ancestry is pure jew. His forefathers were basically all Rabbis, Kosher butchers and bankers from all over Europe.

Dotally agree. Cucktestants are cancer.

Everyone but Orthodoxy are heretics larping as christians .
Sup Forums basically dreams of an ethnostate guided by Christianity.
Sup Forums basically dreams of Constantinople.

>Wow you literally know nothing about European history. I know the education is shit in pooland, but I didn't think it was this bad.
Irony

Protestantism is going extinct much faster than any other christian sect. No need to worry about them in the future. Those areas will be atheist majority with a significant muslim population and a small protestant minority

Well they got us to permit usjewry and usury so good .

What's the difference?

British Israelism (also called Anglo-Israelism) is a movement which holds the view that the people of England (or more broadly, the people of Great Britain) are "genetically, racially, and linguistically the direct descendants" of the Ten Lost Tribes of ancient Israel.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Israelism

Nice goy keep worshipping your favourite kike and catholicism seems so good amirite kike worshippers?

yet another protestant country, funny how the most successful nations on earth are protestant

youtube.com/watch?v=W-n0yM6Bv5o

Fuck the new pope
This old, argentinian, fuck is ruining our holy house of god.
We need Anti-pope right now.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Israelism
>In the 18th century the Swedish historian Olof von Dalin believed that the ancient Finns (alongside Lapps and Estonians) who sprung from the Neuri descended ultimately from the lost tribes of Israel:
“ "...the Neuri seem to be remnants of the Ten Tribes of Israel which Shalmaneser, king of Assyria, brought as captives out of Canaan... [When one realises that] the language of the ancient Finns, Lapps and Estonians is similar to the Hebrew and even that this people in ancient times reckoned their year's beginning from the first of March, and Saturday as their Sabbath, then one sees that the Neuri in all probability had this origin."
>"...But one of the most convincing details comes from the Finnish word for Father, which is, Isä - almost confirming ancient Finnish ties with the Israelite tribe of Issachar. Only Finnish has such a unique word for Father.
I always had a gut feeling about this.

WE

And they where wrong. In reality Jews are closely related to southern euroes (Greeks and Italians in particular).

Jews are a mediterranean people that is foreign to northern europe.

Just follow a pagan slavic religion and stop getting cucked by the jews with their religions

No no no no
You lads are imposters and pretenders
In reality

>WE
>WUZ
>JEWS

>Maybe Martin should have stuck around to fix that more

He tried. Everyone wanted the pope's head on a pike in spite of Martin's ideas. Always have, always will.

Fuck off slavshit, come and get us

Based on what you have just said I assume that you are an American / Canadian

You see, there's more to religion than just religion itself. Look past pol's memes and focus on core aspects of each religion.

And juggling religions just for the sake of "muh uncucked paganism" is short-sighted and hollow.

protestantism will be dead soon

thanks to God

Ok don't forget to accept, don't judge, forgive and turn the other cheek when you let rapefugges in, christian values are like that is good to be the victim because you'll be rewarded even islam is more based.

Just make them accept the authority of the pope

>come and get us
Maybe there are polish catholic missions already in Switzerland heretic

>relevant
>Protestant

Pick one.

In all Protestant majority regions, more atheists than ever are being made and that's because Protestants are bat shit crazy.

Literalism and dumb interpretations have made most young people falsely believe all of Christianity is like it.

Pol doesn't like Protestantism because of the views, they just think it's more "Germanic", like how they LARP with Pagan shit.

Most of those regions are atheist now.

>Ok don't forget to accept, don't judge, forgive and turn the other cheek when you let rapefugges in, christian values are like that is good to be the victim because you'll be rewarded even islam is more based.
Eh, from what I have heard, pol is for adults.

Talking with you is like playing chess with a pigeon
In the end, you will shit all over the place anyway.
Nazi flag, muh jews, muh paganism, muh rapefugees, muh christians.. I should have known better

this
Make Switzerland Catholic Again

Huh, interesting. I thought that only the Brits did this, but it's actually a Protestant phenomenon

>and turn the other cheek when you let rapefugges in
this is such a meme. States, borders and nations are a natural part of this world, at least it's reasonable to have a notion like this, this is why you're not obliged to let everybody in and pretend that people can be mixed like paints. It's only the western clergy, where catholicism took a radical and brutal form, has now pangs of conscience and speaks the language of the leftist intellectuals

Protestants are literally homeage to most of the greatest inventions in this world and the only peoples who created succesful colonies (Australia, Canada, America, South Africa etc etc)

Protestantism is pretty much 100% germanic and linked to Germanic genetics. This is why this polish slavshit dislikes it.

The idea that Protestants somehow don't allow refugees is laughable.

Church of England, Sweden and Denmark are nothing much cucked hollow shells allowing refugees and gay marriages to corrupt them

Lutheranism is actually alright in my book as a Catholic. It still follows many practices. The rest are jokes.

The problem is atheism you heathen faggot.

Canada isn't Protestant

That's only a recent thing. Germans were Catholic until 400 years ago.

Once again, pol doesn't look at scripture, they only look at genetics to larp their faith

>marxism, liberalism and made greed a virtue.
that's jews you faggot.

>and the only peoples who created succesful colonies (Australia, Canada, America
all becoming more and more leftist, all full of guilt because they thought that moral relativism doesn't produce consequences in the form of guilt. You were riding on easy mode moral relativism, while catholics were trying to be pious and observant of moral law

>This is why this polish slavshit dislikes it
polish slavshits have better saints than others

protestantism is white judaism

And pretty much only Germanics adopted protestantism. Obviously it was a reflection of their spirit. The more latin genes the more inclined to ''glamour'' while the more Germanic genes the more inclined to cold, hard, simple, industrial. This probably has to do with the evolution to the different weather types of Southern and Northern Europe, warm and colder temperatures.

The Church of Sweden sure has done its part to allow refugees in and fags to get married.

No worries brother, netherlands, switzerland and germany are all now majority catholic for years. UK now has bigger catholic church attendance than anglican and is unofficially considered a catholic country. All info available online, you can find it referenced on wiki.

And how is that related to Protestantism? The (((church))) of Sweden shouldn't even exist and is just a fucking jewish trick
how.

Why care about obsolete stuff like religion?

You christians are so delusional to actually realize how cucked your religion is if you actually follow its values.
Paganism is what we need plus it isn't from sandniggers

Why care about obsolete races like the Swedes?

I swear to god westerners are some of the dumbest posters on this board

First, we never really hated protestants.
In fact, we tolerated them more than Protestants tolerated other Catholics, there used to be a lot of polish-protestants in northern Poland.

Two
>Protestantism is pretty much 100% germanic and linked to Germanic genetics
what the flying fuck did I just read

>let me tell you about your religion

>You christians are so delusional to actually realize how cucked your religion is if you actually follow its values.
>Paganism is what we need plus it isn't from sandniggers
Grow up

Or it was the fact that Lutheran books were written in Germanic, and easier to translate to English and Nordic you retard.

What faith are you? Lmao

Yes, we need more abortions, atheists and faggots. Paganism is great, its white and right!

>The more latin genes the more inclined to ''glamour'' while the more Germanic genes the more inclined to cold, hard, simple, industrial. This probably has to do with the evolution to the different weather types of Southern and Northern Europe, warm and colder temperatures
bla bla bla, bullcrap

how do you explain then Slavs becoming catholic and orthodox? You think Poland and Russia are places like Spain or Italy?

>>Protestantism is pretty much 100% germanic and linked to Germanic genetics
I mean it's kinda true. It started in Germany which is a 100% Germanic land.

>Christianity at all

The English Reformation had no theological basis. The English aristocracy wanted to take the property of the church, and they convinced Henry VIII to go along with it, and voila: the Anglican Church

gee, i wonder who's behind these posts

>Why care about obsolete stuff like religion?
because Europe developed only by the grace of God and degenerate countries like Sweden is a good proof of it. Your country represents bad traits of humanity and despite it, you still were part of a great, very humanitarian civilization, only a miracle allowed that to happen

Confirmed christfags are beyond saving keep worshipping your god he looked like this

""slavs'" are mixed

You have mongol genes, hun genes, germanic genes, and some proto slav r1a.

In what way? Language? Genetics? Culture? There is hardly anything connecting you and a bavarian, he has more in common with an italian guy from milan or austrian or slovene.

The only salvation is to return to the Orthodox faith. Catholics created the schism which ultimately lead to the creation of protestantisme.
We must have a return to the Pentarchy.

What is it that you do that makes you feel so much guilt that you decide to attack Christianity like this?

Traditional catholic is the only way, reject the false popes of vatican ii. You got your flag from the god during your trad catholic times.

>he thinks insult + non argument will make him right
Your god looks like this.

The Nicene Creed, from the Council of Nicea in 325:

>We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
>who proceeds from the Father and the Son.

Today is Shabbat. Don't be a faggot, faggot.

This. The Catholic Church was fucking jew-tier and still is. Just look at Amoris Laetitia

orthodox also had thei fair share of herectics, it just so happens most lost their impetus after seeing the islamic/turkish threat.
especially iconoclasts (as lutherans are), were pretty common

I wish I could post this 1000 times over

THIS

I'm sure that you have, since you don't have any actual arguments against Catholicism besides the actions of a single pope

see Plus the fact that the Greeks rejoined the Catholic Church at the Council of Florence, among many other things

That has nothing to do with religion, but how rich countries are.

Christianity isn't our values is (((their))) values and like all desert religions must stay there

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-34220258

I could find you plenty of stuff about Catholics wanting to protect refugees but it's useless to Google same shit over and over again. All churches are horrible institutions.

>Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
>Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish in the way,
>for his wrath is quickly kindled.

During the race war, true Christian countries will come to liberate the Western and Northern europe from your deadly disease.

And we will save you
from yourselves
by force.

>Isn't our values
>Religion shaped by our values
>Their values completely different
What did you mean by this?

Your mind must be an intellectual desert

Both Catholics and Protestants should stop worshipping a Jewish god.

your style is stupid,,,,i style you