When did you realise that despite minor victories such as Trump and Brexit...

When did you realise that despite minor victories such as Trump and Brexit, the non-degenerate world is totally fucked and the entire planet will soon be a muslim and nigger infested cuckhole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGfm5MiCJ34
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the entire planet will soon be a muslim and nigger infested cuckhole

When it happens it'll be beautiful. The wh*te menace will finally have gotten their punishment for colonialism.

colonialism was the best thing that happened to all those shit hole countries,

Somehow I think the millions of people who were raped, enslaved, killed, disfigured and stolen from would disagree.

Unfortunately, this is the next stage in humanity. Civilizations, nations and governments have never lasted more than 1800 years (Pandyan Empire was the longest lasting).. Ideologies change, governments become corrupt, nations divide, war and revolution prosper.. we are approaching another turning point, though I still think we're a long ways away from the tipping point.
>At least our founding fathers foresaw this and reserved us the right to arm ourselves

>implying they weren't raped, enslaved, killed, disfigured, and stolen from at 10x the colonial rate beforehand

>whataboutism

>two wrongs somehow make a right

You want me to come over to Canada and start a few forest fires? Nothing you haven't dealt with beforehand.

does nondegenerate mean people who have a social life?

long ago

"realize??" I am telling you cucks for 5 years straight now!

youtube.com/watch?v=RGfm5MiCJ34

>implying the arabs weren't 10x as bad

Only the weak lay down and take it. We will rise. Look at how beaten Germany was before the normies understood what was actually happening. Day of the rope is coming for you.

Niggers should have harvested more rubber.

Islam is anti-degeneracy. I also noticed you didn't mention the international Jew who is the cause of all our problems.

>islam
>degenerate
>modest and submissive women
>normal gender roles
>non cucked approach to other cultures/faiths

The only bad things I can think about are the excessive religious fervor and violence. So they are basically like the USA

White people still live in their former colonies nobody aside from africans complain. India, asia and the mid east would love more euros to bleach them and share their blood. My families german mexican who straight up came to texas illegally and had me as an anchor baby to obtain citizenship and my grandparents are just fine and loved in mexico even though they're mennonites and differ quite a bit from the rest of the population

>he thinks europe isn't cucked beyond belief
>he honestly thinks the US will recover from the next democrat presidency

Deluded.

>I also noticed you didn't mention the international Jew who is the cause of all our problems
Why would I do such a thing? Such an act is illegal where I live, thankfully I do not hold such views and, of course, find them barbaric.

>implying the democrats could win again after this display
>implying Europe was a bad as pre-Nazi Germany

Get off your ass and do something about it, or shut the fuck up and wait for the big boys to steam roll your shit

How is it illegal to say the truth? You can simply say what organized Jewish groups are doing without giving an opinion and let others make up their mind.

So then who is going to punish you for your colonialism? Who is going to punish the tiny tribe from the Arabian peninsula for enslaving a billion people and making them speak their language and pray towards their capital city? Who is going to punish the Chinese for taking over half of Asia? Who is going to punish the zulus for taking over South Africa?

y u write wh*the, with an asterisk?

>still whataboutism

At least we will have our memes.

You have such little faith.

I’m not any better, but I’m trying to change.

>animals given the trappings of civilization by whites, immediately returned to primitive barbarism as soon as whites left, yet are still better-off than their imbecile hunter gatherer forebears.

Muh colonializm revenge fantasy

Muslims will be like x10 more degenerate than current lefties after allah dies.

>its ok we did 10x worse because muh whataboutism

kill yourself roach

This is nonsensical. If you follow this logic, then we should exterminate entire human species for genociding the Neanderthals.

History is a spelling bee that ends with genocide. People die or are enslaved, and that's it. New slavery always comes in the form of "juistice." Real justice doesn't exist.

The problem is that despite all the evidence to the contrary, people are still believe the races are the same.

Aslong as the white people stay in charge it will be manageable, but when blacks and muslims out number the whites, like is starting to happen in major european cities, it will collapse. At which point the chinese will probably come in and clean up.

It's not whataboutism, we just want punush arabs for what they did too. Completely different matters may I say.

I showed you my dick answer me

What did Arabs do to you?

charlottesville, and the media blitz over some fat chick having a heart attack

It's not personal.

I wasn't asking a personnel question

DIE

I need an IED for that

When I shot myself in the face.
Just kidding, the world's going to be alright and you're just panicking. Here; get a wife, have kids, get a job first, let it mature to a career all the while doing things one and two, and invest. Make sure you have three kids minimum and you treat them well, and the world will be alight. I'm not even kidding, the only thing the future depends upon is you being a decent person and good example to your kids that you must have. Find a nice girl, make her a woman and be a man thus we have men, women and children all taken care of.

We're the ones who made that STOP happening you kraut bastard

the cuck does it to get past censors and to be less easily searched.

They would've done it to each other anyways.