In July 2016, ChristianMingle began accommodating gay men and women as the result of a non-discrimination lawsuit...

>In July 2016, ChristianMingle began accommodating gay men and women as the result of a non-discrimination lawsuit. Previously, the site had only allowed users to choose either "man seeking woman" or "woman seeking man." The change removed this profile designation and allowed users the option to see either opposite-sex or same-sex matches.[2]

Daily reminder that sodomites want to destroy everything you hold dear.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysignal.com/2017/10/12/gay-owner-of-coffee-shop-kicks-out-pro-life-customers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course, fags would never in a million years force a muslim dating site to do the same. Just like fags never bother muslim bakeries, either.

BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE BIGOT
*holds a gun to your head*

Faggots and trannies are not satisfied with their own dating websites, so they appropriated this. Sound familiar? Still think you're winning this timeline?

I always wondered if that still was a thing. I know plenty of fish is Christian owned, I wonder if any big dating website is still straight-only.

Let me know when gay bakeries can refuse to make wedding cakes for Christian weddings.

dailysignal.com/2017/10/12/gay-owner-of-coffee-shop-kicks-out-pro-life-customers/

>Let me know when gay bakeries can refuse to make wedding cakes for Christian weddings.
No real Christian would ever want a disease-ridden sodomite mutant touching his wedding cake and infecting everyone with AIDS.

He kicked them out because they were handing out these fliers, not because of their religion.

That girl and what her entitled bullshit led to are why while I am an Eagle Scout my kids will never be in the BSA or any affiliated organization.

>I know plenty of fish is Christian owned

Maybe you're thinking of eharmony. POF was started by a guy in Vancouver who was working on a computer science degree.

>On July 14, 2015, PlentyOfFish was sold for $575 million to The Match Group (owner of Match.com, OKCupid and Tinder).

And now it is owned by the same people who own Tinder. Not really a Christian company.

It's great too when they let faggot queers on straight dating, you get a steady stream of trannies pretending to be men or women. Since the only way for those weirdos to ever meet a significant other is through some form of online forum.

Oh yeah sorry. Does eHarmony allow gays?

Daily reminder that People screaming on twitter and dressing in drag is not the typical gay audience

>forcing your company to offer specific products or services
what the fuck is wrong with america

They have an associated service called 'Compatible Partners'. Sort of a separate but equal kind of thing.

Semi related: the dating site farmersonly.com that targets rural whites is owned by a Jewish company in New York City.

Sad. Russia is looking better every day.

SHHHHHHHHHH WHITEY WE NEED TO KEEP UP THE RUSE THAT THE JEWS ARE EVIL (and not just the result of furiously trying to make back what they lost in Germany and Poland)

>eHarmony's lack of same-sex matching options prompted lawsuits claiming that eHarmony violated laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.[21] As part of the settlement of a New Jersey case,[22] eHarmony launched a partner website called Compatible Partners

How can a company be forced by law to create a service which it does not currently provide??? Its like forcing a bookstore to set up an audio book store because it's 'discriminating' against the blind

I'm pretty sure most bookstores would have no problems ordering audio books for blind customers, especially given the Americans with Disabilities Act.

no worries
fags will have to deal eventually with the muslims they are opening their asses to

>muh why cant you just fucking shut up and sell cookies you dumb whore
and your elitist attitude is why I'll never join the girl scouts or eagle scouts. Some people don't want to be jewish cookie shills in their tweens.

why the homo rainbow color code?
oh a jab at them claiming to be oppressed
pretty good flyer tbqh, we could learn from that skill

It's government overreach. The way the laws are written, it doesn't take much judicial license to force this kind of thing. The Republicans are very close to controlling enough state governments to be able to amend the Constitution. If that happens, expect one of the amendments to explicitly free people of the obligation to do business with or associate with anyone they don't want to.

>On July 14, 2015, PlentyOfFish was sold for $575 million to The Match Group
oh fuck
we lost the opportunities of our lives didnt we

yup the online amplification of faggotry is real
also they can fake better when no clear comm is involved like voice or video

>hurf durf good image, no propogandas only trooffs
yeah because yknow. its the faggots who are popping out so many kids,
what a bunch of kikes.

>prompted lawsuits
these things spring out of thin air

Venture scouts you faggot. Or petition the fucking girlscouts to include more outdoors shit.

>Boys get boy scouts to learn shit about real lifeand survival

>Girl scouts sell fucking cookies

Well no wonder the smarter girls want to be a part of the boy scouts, who wants to braid shit all day when you can literally just join the actual thing?

Its more of an issue with the girl scouts being stuck in its gender-Roley ways instead of offering an equal learning experience to the boy scouts

Do you not want your daughter to know how to survive in the wild?

Nearly 30% of gay adults in Mississippi have kids.

Daily reminder that according to the Bible, gay people should be put to death. Full stop.

The problem is that the Girl Scouts suck. For girls who want an actual club to join that engages in outdoor activities and survival skills, the Girl Scouts does not fulfill that need. But it's not the fault of the Boy Scouts that the Girl Scouts suck. If girls and their parents can't get the Girl Scouts to offer the activities they desire, they should start a new organization that does rather than force the Boy Scouts to make up for the failings of the Girl Scouts, which is an entirely different organization.

because, remember, by jewish decree gender and race are pure social constructs with no biological basis
that's why if women earn less it can only be because of sexism and justifies affirmative action, etc

Yeah, Thats a pretty good reason to kick someone out of your shop, its a bit grotesque too.

I wonder why alt right faggots feel the need to protest on private property

Most western Countries arent led by religious text

Alt right faggots? Whomst?

>Most western Countries arent led by religious text
so?
we can be led by religious texts anyway
governments are made by men, not the other way around faggot

Dude who created POF didn't even want to start a dating company. He created the site as a way to teach himself Microsoft ASP. To his surprise, it became a hit in Canada and then with trashy single moms in the US. Dude made half a billion mostly on accident.

>Most western Countries arent led by religious text
Unfortunately, yes. Take a guess why everything is going to shit, lol.

Not Jews, Biologists

Trusting certain Scientists over others doesnt make you any smarter, it just makes you a cherry pickin faggot

I dont have anything involved that would tell you I think we're forcing them, and if we are that seems shitty, but I dont understand what you mean by forcing. My understanding is they'll just keep the girls and boys fucking seperate, at that point it is just asking the boyscouts to expand and make more money but have it run on their existing curriculum so we dont have to reinvent the fucking wheel.

I dont see a problem with that, but if someones holding a gun to their head I don't see it. I'm also less inclined to care since I could have been doing these things since childhood instead of being a worthless shut in.

>nearly 30% of gays have kids
and? gay people don't accidentally have children you fucking jew

This has gone too far.
Will it ever be enough?
How much more do they need?
People can't even bake a cake because someone will be offended.
Join the resistance:
discord gg/ACHSUS

Bisexual women have a higher rate of teen pregnancy than straight or gay women.

Imagine a christian coffee shop owner refusing to let in these people. They'd get sued up the ass.

i doubt he got the half billion though
by the point it got sold i assume he wasnt the owner of that much
>biologists claim sexes dont exist
i love you user
tell us some more

You can refuse service based on inappropriate dress. Nudity is not a protected class.

> Be me, find this utterly degenerate. Hold very conservative opinions and political beliefs.
> Be gay, don't fit in with most gay people as many are disgustingly liberal. Don't fit in fully with conservative circles as I'm gay.

What do?

>counting bi shits
I dont know weather to applaud you or strangle you, but the point stands, you don't accidentally produce a child by behaving like a faggot. a faggot necissarily cant reproduce when they act as they are.

Nice kike religion.

when are you all going to kill yourselves? hi fags take my DAUGHTERS. how are you reproducing without surrogacies? why are your grandmothers here? what did Christ say would be worse than sodom? let us know them. like donald and his own daughter's ass. grab them is not sodomy? hiv is preventable now. only for us. you are the original sinners. it's written everywhere. it was sexual so you call it a taking apple. then you worship reptiles as a bunch of reprobates and call this "homosexuality" too. then you cry because men removing themselves from competition gives you all the pussies you dont want. then you get naked in a changing room. then you stare at internet dicks. then you blow them and then cut yourselves

>scientists,
as someone who understands science I'll thank you to not be retarded and understand just because gender and sex are social constructs does NOT mean they do not have some basis in reality.

>Why should girls improve their organization when the boys have already made a great one we can take over instead?

Because boys don't need male spaces, but girls need male and female spaces.

Nobody is claiming that gay sex produces kids, but rather that gay people have kids by a variety of direct and indirect methods.

stop being gay. What's more important to you, cummies or politics?

You get my point. They don't have to be in leather, they can dressed like standard faggots doing obscene things outside, and the coffee shop would have to serve them.

cry yourself to sleep like me, alternatively, dress polite and faggotry smash conservicucks who hate mild mannered fags

>i doubt he got the half billion thoughby the point it got sold i assume he wasnt the owner of that much
You're probably correct though at one point he had as much traffic as match.com even though he was the only employee and run the serves out of his small condo while match had server farms and hundreds of employees. Think he eventually did bring on other people and added proper hardware located in a co-lo. Still, he likely cashed out with over a hundred million.

this

How about just stop caring about what people think of you maybe?

You'll never be a part of the straight majority outgroup, but nobody is gonna make your life harder for it

Take advantage of gay opportunities, even if it seems like youre taking advantage of your identity, you need everything you can get in this world, so dont feel bad about being efficient

stop eating period blood and cancerous yeast infections. all boys used to be girls. eve had the devil's seed in her. and also adam's. all women have remnants of all men in them. the 144K are defiled by only vaginas. there are plenty of bisexuals in bible. even dykes. christ had nothing to do with vaginas even at birth. men arent like this. enjoy your fucking grossness

cakes are not biblical. baking cakes is a womany job

no dumbass, you're saying that gay people have a fuck ton of abortions, by praising a shitty piece of propaganda as authentic.

kill the impure

son of devil

Reminder that this is what Richard Spencer supports

Had a gay friend like you. He went to a Gay Pride parade with a sign that stated 'Be Respectful, Not a Spectacle'. Needless to say, it wasn't well received and he was runoff from the parade even though he is gay. Being conservative and gay seems like a tough road the cross.

user no one, gay, straight or underaged is gonna join your tacky as fuck discord simply because you keep spamming it everywhere
I choose to be gay, it aint impulsive because Im not a teenager, faggot

>stop being gay. What's more important to you, cummies or politics?
yeah, I'll get right on being an obedient self effacing dyke who does whatever her husband says because pol thinks thats what I should do!

and poland's right wing supports isisrael. just like golden dawn with their shekels logo

haha i always laugh at the super fast reply rate of the fags in fag threads they are so mad defending their gay homo behaviors day in and all night. but just remember at the end of the day you all are still faggots and the majority of people hate you. half of you are pedophiles and spread disease. Almost as bad as women these days

xq28 gene? who chooses to be straight? nobody. because all these words are fake
gay parades banned jew stars recently

Why does the witch want to fuck a tree?

88% of you are pedos. nobody can see a diseased vagina because they leak goop all the time. youre obsessed and hate your own gender

Most women operate on the mantra of "What is yours' is ours', what is mine is mine'. If pushed on their hypocrisy, they'll babble on about historical oppression and evening the tables.

>yeah, I'll get right on being an obedient self effacing dyke who does whatever her husband says because pol thinks thats what I should do!

"instead i'll be a degenerate consumed entirely by passion, living only for myself, to eventually die and face perdition.

Its never enough

>filing a discrimination lawsuit against blackpeoplemeet.com to allow white people to join

you dont know shit. if you think youre taking your pussy hat with you in any form you will be sorely shocked

And off the roof it goes!

best goy and clam cuck. wanting that race mixing like anderson. and jewishness. and closeted faggotry

elliot shimon. cgi. putin's a pedo

Imma need a source and not a forum post

I need to know

The left always eventually eats their own.

Shut up, whore. Your society is in shambles and soon we will replace it.

Type:

Hall, G.C.N., Hirschman, R., & Oliver, L.L., “Sexual Arousal and Arousability to Pedophilic Stimuli in a Community Sample of Normal Men,” Behavior Therapy, Vol. 26, 1995, pp. 681-694.

into

sci-hub.bz

you say you hate muslims and jews. circumcise yourselves. with a rabbi's herpes mouth. at birth. enable isis. a fertility cult. and meme against gays as a fucken jew. no kronos children eating here. that's adam and eve's job

Because fags are scared of muzzies shooting up their gay clubs.

>consumed by passion
lol wow, lets compare. women who shit out babies like blacks, indians, and chinese, and quiverful white people, when our entire society depends on limited resources and continual automation of jobs, or me, a dyke that doesn't want to procreate to spread my genetic flaws or overpopulate the earth with our lifestyle. which has more passion overriding their good sense?

not that someone who believes in perdition as a threat to someone is going to have any rational idea about it all.

>implying I'd ever go to russia
enjoy your third world country.

youre a jew and a fake one. the meek shall inherit. you will make third temple. donald will commit abomination of desolation. cup of wrath will destroy it. you aint winning shit
>muh 72 virgins muh shekinah hoax

What percentage ever act on their arousal? If that many men feel arousal but very few act on it, doesn't that demonstrate the ability of men to maintain self restraint?

rainbow appeared right over the club. cia asset. size queen mateen

Hard to know because we can only look at arousal or those who got caught.

Perfect for the 6 fucking faggots and dykes who even identify as Christian

kike

one of those women don't have souls cucks? fascinating. not even mad, do go on.