Hey Sup Forums, post your favorite panel/page from Berserk

Hey Sup Forums, post your favorite panel/page from Berserk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3oVZsslXScc
i.imgur.com/HkutTCo.png
skullknight.net/griffith/gutsevil.jpg
gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/EcGc8lG.gif&v=08EqQPIvHOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

love this one

I think this page is a lot of people's favourite

Sorry for the shit quality. At work.

Wyald the madman knocking down a horse with a punch

All of them.
Source: youtube.com/watch?v=3oVZsslXScc

This blew my mind the first time I read it. It was really the first time I feel like we got a good look at the armor.

You know, Guts?
I was always the better man!

Will any adaption of the manga ever include the absolute madman that is Wyald?

I can't get it right now, but it is the "I want wings" page.

Nobody posted guts getting impaled by rosine? that was the absolute best.

man lost children/conviction was so good.

Came to post it

Man..... all of Berserk's rape panels are good.

There is so much emotion in these pages, holy fuck. Lost Children is criminally underrated

>when getting horribly disfigured just pisses you off

>No visible scar from this

Huh?

Because of that post, I'm rereading Lost Children tonight.

Either this or young Guts looking at the sky after killing Gambino.

>no u

I guess elf dust can heal scars as well

>tfw want to get into this but i dont know how to read japanese and its a sin to read dubbed manga

?

I think I finally get why they always skip the first arc of Berserk in the anime. All of the studios that are cheap enough to adapt it would shit their budget in just a handful of episodes.

I feel like this is a troll post, but Berserk legitimately has one of the best English translations of any manga

Even if Miura's style wasn't perfectly refined in the earlier volumes, he still had an incredible vision

Next to Lost Children, the little Winter Journey arc is my favorite. No one ever mentions it, but this shit always hits me like a wall of bricks. Great-ass fucking writing.

His devotion to Casca is pretty overwhelming desu

Will this ever come up again?

I fucking love this one. And any other panel that shows Guts' face being dark and his eye white. I think it's one of the unique aspects of Miura's artwork.

My mainest man. This fucking panel always gives me a hard-on, the composition is just so great.

I wouldn't call it a unique aspect, I've seen it quite a bit. But goddamn no other mangaka pulls that shit of better than Miura in my opinion. I fucking love when his eye parallels Hellhounds.

C'mon, it's Escher in architecture and Hellraiser in costume design. Looks like he was conceptually inspired by the last one.

>discount Zodd
No

This panel made me realize the sheer size of his sword.

>you will never be strong enough to wield DS like guts does

why live

What about a titanium sword of the same dimensions?

Titanium isn't good for swords. It'd look the part but would break under any serious use.

even if it were made out of alumnium it'd still be well over 200 lbs if it were a 1:1 replica, being that if it were steel or iron it would weigh upwards of ~450 lbs

the sword guts used to kill bazuso is about the absolute upper limit of what constitutes "wieldable" but not actually viable in combat.

The largest sword ever used in combat was ~15 lbs, and it was wielded by a 7'6"+ literal giant

Inconel?

Well, yeah, that's no secret. He directly lifts from Bosch in one of his panels, too, so he gets inspiration from other sources. But he uses it to tremendous effect

Bros 4 lyfe

MIURA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Me on the right

u fukin weeaboo's

What does the female elf even do

fuck male ones

>That one slut in the middle smiling

du u even rape dood????

gimme a link I will click on it whatever it is

She's smiling because she sees someone came to save her you sick fuck. Go play your monster park.

I just gawt here yall are fucking weeaboo fas

I love these two. Probably my favourite minor characters. Just two well meaning knights/nobles trying to do what's best for the kingdom.

lol namefile "europe today"

shut up you don't understand our cuture

NIGGER

That was uncalled for

Who pissed in that guy's coffee?

UR A FUCKING NIGGER LOVING JEW FAGGOT

Is there a particular reason youre trying to derail the thread?

I like to piss maybey it was me

Tell this racist guy to FACK OFF !!!

Aye, dont forget the altruistic prostitute. I like too many minor characters in Berserk too easily.

niggers love weeabo SHIT THATS WHAT U ARE U ARE A FUCKING PROSTITUTE NIGGER FAG

CALM DOWN !!

no I KNOW UR A RETARTED BLACK YOUR KIND STARTS GANGS AND FIGHTS ASS FUCK NIGGER PIECE OF SHT UR ALL GAY TOO

no I KNOW UR A RETARTED BLACK YOUR KIND STARTS GANGS AND FIGHTS ASS FUCK NIGGER PIECE OF SHT UR ALL GAY TOOo

WE DONT NEED U BIGGOTS AROUND HERE,OH AND THATS A COOL PICTURE

better quality

The fuck's wrong with you, buddy? Didn't take your pills or something?

My guess is a teen bored out of his mind, thinking he's raiding and trolling. Quite pathetic.

da bes

Why does rickie look like a cute girl

Also does he grow up to become guts junior

The anime makes his devotion to Casca seem even stronger than his need for revenge. Was it intentional?

i.imgur.com/HkutTCo.png
skullknight.net/griffith/gutsevil.jpg

GRIFFITHFAGS BTFO

AHAHAHAHAH STAY MAD PLEBS

Dunno, I think Wyald is different enough in that he's Zodd without any of Zodd's sense of honor. And that Apostles can oppose the God Hand, so he sets precedent for Ganishka.

That arm bump always makes me go "fuck year" everytime I get to it. I'm a huge sucker for bros 4 lyfe.

The Pompeii grafitti by Gaius and Aulus are the logical conclusion of this, their declaration of friendship lasting nearly two millennia. It moves me to tears.

I actually have not watched the new anime, so I wouldn't know. But it wouldn't surprise me if it were intentional

>[CLANG]

This one perfectly describes the visual change between Guts and Casca.

gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/EcGc8lG.gif&v=08EqQPIvHOU