WTF DEFEND THIS Sup Forums

WTF DEFEND THIS Sup Forums

BUSH IS OUR HERO AND SAVIOR HOW COULD BANNON BLASPHEME HIM LIKE THIS!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oX0Z0vGVeJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hes right tho, Obama just added fuel to the fire, and Reagan was worse then both of them combined.

How new are you? Sup Forums despises kike neo-con cuckservative faggots like Bush. He gets the rope too.

Gas the kikes faggot

Fuck off newfags, Sup Forums loved Bush

Bush is /ourguy/
Please kill yourself

no one likes the Bushes.
theyre like a retard beta version of the Clintons

Where are all the anti-Bannon spammers?

>INB4 Kikebart

Fuck off back to /leftypol/ and come back with better trolls.

Gayest meme I've ever heard fucking kys

Sup Forums hates neocons

Sup Forums didn't even exist when bush was president

the retard cowboy did some insane things

Look the donald we get it youre on Sup Forums and you want to prove yourself but fuck off. You obviously have no idea what youre talking about. Neither/n/ or /new/ or even Sup Forums has ever loved the neocon menace.

>BUSH IS OUR HERO AND SAVIOR HOW COULD BANNON BLASPHEME HIM LIKE THIS!!!!
wew lad. luck more.
have a free rosemary and sage

>CIA leaks in a few days
>H-hey guys! J-just a reminder that WE love the Bush family!

kikes cuckservatives are even worse than liberal kikes. They appear White while still pushing le White supreeemist narrative.

Fuck 'em all.

He and Reagan both said theyd protect the border and didnt. Bush the younger took us into the (((Iraq War))) by lying to the country and Bush the Elder helped kill JFK and took us into the (((Gulf War))) for the benefit of his Saudi masters.

Dont even get me started on Ronald "Just kike my tax system up" Reagan.

Fuck all of em and fuck you.

Any anons haven't watched this speech, please do, it's very good indeed:

youtube.com/watch?v=oX0Z0vGVeJI

>!!!!
False flag shill confirmed
If you're going to come from tumblr to shitpost at least learn how to not type like you're still on tumblr

>Sup Forums
>in 2000/2004

Carter gave away panama

Here comes the kikes to gaslight us all.

>didn't shit post on /new/

>Career politician sells out thousands of American lives for Jews in a shitty war

I know youre a shill but still. (you)

>BUSH IS OUR HERO

Bannon is going to war against the GOP IN ORDER TO DIVIDE TRUMPS BASE CANT YOU RETARDS SEE THAT?

HE ALREADY DID IT ONCE IN ALABAMA

The underlying policy is all the same: get in a coffin for the jews and blaanda upp, goyim. They are just throwing used up front men like Dubya under the bus to trick people into thinking significant change is underfoot.

i may hate obama, but bush is the worst president in US history bar none.

Political families are all cancer. There should be laws against too many generations serving in office. The accumulation of power and dynasty building are destructive to the republic.

Bullshiiiiiit, no one but the Jews and the Jew controlled liked Bush jr

Trump's base is full of zionist retards. It should be divided. That's not what Bannon is trying to do, though. He's working overtime to add a layer of obfuscation to the zionist agenda by tricking people opposed to it that he represents some kind of changing of the guard. In reality, he's offering the same exact pile of shit just with a new coat of paint.

How about you fuck off, you primitive, baby-eating, donkey-loving homunculus.

fuck Steve Bannon and fuck you for defending a pedophile enabler.

Between 9/11, the patriot act, the financial crisis and the war in Iraq, Bush single handedly destroyed America.

Are you a bot? I'm not defending Steve Bannon or whoever the pedophile enabler is purported to be.

stop shitting up my flag, faggot

not a bot just misinterpreted what u said mate.

Why all the purple though? I have been seeing this for the last couple of days.

Bush basically set everything up for Obama to do what he did. Bush is indeed the most destructive president of my lifetime.

Bannon knows what he's doing and only cucks can't see what that speech's tone and intent actually delivered. Most /pol faggots are word and mediatards and can't even read a man's speech and composure. The man want's to save America from Chinese economic oppression...........that's pretty much it.

Defend what? Bannon is just appealing to his base, and a large part of the party that Bush was addressing.
This type of rhetoric makes your dicks hard, and Bush is an easy target because he's a war criminal.

KYS

Bush is a deep state nigger like the rest

The faggots here who hate on Bannon are such idiots. They got mad at him for calling out Trump's pro-amnesty comments. Trump backed off DACA revival now, but he wouldn't have if people like Bannon didn't call out his bullshit. T_D was banning people for posting trump tweets that were pro-DACA. Their cognitive dissonance was so bad they has to pretend Trump didn't tweet that.

He's correct. GW basically handed all American foreign and domestic policy to dual-citizen Israeli Jews. That's how we got Patriot Act, the Iraq war, and the 4th Amendment effectively nullified. All the data the NSA illegally obtains from Americans goes directly to Israel, unfiltered.

Hey goys remember Sup Forums back in the 80s? Those Reagan Pepes sure were dank.

have another (You), faggot shill

shut the fuck up buddy

>2017
>Being a Neocon

Yeah debts big debts treamendous debts

The only Bush I like is the tight wet kind that I can cum in.

BUSH AND DADDY GONNA GET INDICTED

As a man Bush isn't bad, but he was a dogshit president who completely fucked up the middle east because his kike advisers and VP told him to

>Sup Forums loved Bush

Hello Rebbit.