Why does one of the most beloved series in Japan have the worst animation of this AND past season...

Why does one of the most beloved series in Japan have the worst animation of this AND past season? Even Ange Vierge looks better

>tfw Berserk gets this treatment too
suffering

Post better designed Deadly Queens.

manime retards BTFO!!!

>one of the most beloved series in Japan
Oh come on; no one gives a shit about Jojo. The only reason it got an anime was Jump not having any popular series airing right now so they're trying their luck with that forgotten thing no one liked.

>the QUALITY meme again
I understand it when people are dicking on Dragon Ball Super but I honestly don't even notice QUALITY in Jojo until you fucks point it out. Let me live in ignorance

But to answer your question, it's probably a combination of four things
>Jojo is more popular now than it's ever been so they wanted to push Part 4 out the door ASAP
>Saving money for more technically demanding scenes like with Highway Star
>Slacking on part 4 because they just want to get to Part 5 quickly since Japs love it
>'lol we'll just fix it on the BD'
Take your pick, mix and match.

BECAUSE ANIME IS A FUCKING PRODUCT AND COSTS MONEY TO MAKE AND THE ANCIENT GOOKS WHO FORK OVER THE MONEY TO MAKE ANIME WILL ONLY FORK OVER SAID MONEY IF THEY CAN MAKE A PROFIT OF IT YOU RETARD

Do you think other parts also have QUALITY?

I enjoyed them but I probably overlooked some mistakes.
I hope I could do the same for part 4 and still enjoy it even if Sup Forums pointed them out now. I plan on watching it in one go after it's finished.

Reminder that Pokemon has better animation

And a crapton more cash and audience, which explains it.

I should fucking hope so, seeing as how Pokemon as a media franchise rakes in many billions of dollars more than Jojo ever could. It'd be a disgrace if Pokemon DIDN'T have more budget put into it.

Dayum.

Part 4's animation is nothing special, but it's not that bad. At the very least it's a step up from the still-ridden Parts 1 and 2. The drawings in Killer Queen's introduction weren't good, but I doubt it'll look like that often. It depends on the episode's animation supervisor really.

>Japs love part 5

why

This, it being 39 episodes with no break like Stardust Crusaders has noticeably hit quality.

ONE FUCKING SCENE
IT'S JUST ONE FUCKING SCENE
CANT YOU HARLOTS WAIT FOR THE PROPER SECOND EPISODE WITH BUDGET
also half of the anime has a good to top tier animation
Unlike berserk who's ugly 24/7

I have no idea why fans didn't drop the show after the first series. Part 3 and 4 have been a noticeable step down in terms of quality and there's no reason to really suffer through either of them.

Is it me?

Because of the eurofags and fujos.

A better animation doesn't improve their half-assed battles.