Question time, Sup Forums. How do you keep yourself from getting burned out on anime?

Question time, Sup Forums. How do you keep yourself from getting burned out on anime?

I do drugs.

Realize that you're suppose to be enjoying these childrens cartoons, and stop treating your hobby like some sort of job. Also, get a job, hippie.

Post without a trip.

Have multiple hobbies in your spare time. offers one example.

Is this what tripfags do when they get burned out?

Play vidya

I watch it with friends

I work and go to college
only watch shows that I find fun
that's why I never got round to rewatching lain because I just wasn't enjoying myself even though I was interested

Watch TV shows and movies, play videogames, go [spoilers]/out/side[/spoilers]

If I ever feel "burnt out" I just stop watching stuff until a week or two until the next season starts. Then I play video games, read manga/books/VNs, or dick around.
I also do this with at least 3 shows per season so I have a reason to watch them to the end.

Watch less.
Don't stop watching completely, just cut out the trash you tolerate.

How can he remove himself?

Yes, you should try doing it consistently instead of begging for attention like a sixteen year old addicted to Facebook.

You don't remove him. He removes you.

>Also, get a job
Try this, and when you realize it's too difficult you'll close the tabs and open up another anime.

Watch different genres each season

If Aoba could do it, so can you!

1) Bullshit up a resume
2) Leave it on employment sites
3) Close the tabs and open up another anime
How is that so fucking hard for some people?

I fap to Renge.

but he is not a cute middle school girl

this. blazing and anime is tops.

This and masturbation.

watch different genres . just watch stuff when you eat lunch/dinner

I live a meaningless life.

If you get burned out you've clearly lost interest.

I get drunk to do it.

I don't over do it. I bet you guys who are "burnt out" are the same people who try and watch every single show every season. I only really pick up like 4-5 shows in a season. no reason to watch shit I'm not enjoying. at the same time I also try and pick something off my backlog to watch during the season. This season I'm watching 2 shows from 2006 as well. Ergo proxy and witchblade.

you're probably the only one here

>get burned out of anime
Play video games
>get burned out of video games
Binge watch anime
>get burned out of both
The day I kill myself

Not being a NEET helps.

Don't watch anime that you predict will be garage, don't settle for mediocre anime, watch other things outside of anime, FFS have a life outside of the internet and anime.

I don't get burned out because if you're an anime master like me, you never get burned out of anime.

Anime is a really dangerous force from an emotional standpoint. If you're not careful, it can completely suck you into other worlds.
Have a job or go to college, have some hobbies that don't involve a screen. You need to be grounded in reality to truly enjoy anime.

Or you just don't give a fuck and go full DUDE WEED LMAO

>getting burned out on anime
Simply impossible for me.

Are you ready for you're waifu tor return, you colossal cocksquatter?

He doesn't tolerate himself

Where else would I get to see cute girls? I won't get burned out on anime as long as I have a functional libido.

>How do you keep yourself from getting burned out on anime?

Too late. Everything is so completely derivative and shittty now. 90% of the shows that air are simply uninteresting or done to absolute death.