Why do Americans live in the suburbs instead of cities?

Why do Americans live in the suburbs instead of cities?

Niggers

>niggers
>jews
>crime
>merchants

FPBP

Niggers.

it is actually unironically this. That's why canada, which is most similar to the US, still has people living in the core. I've lived in both CA and USA downtowns and let me tell you no man could possibly stay here if they had a family.

Niggers

Niggers ruined our cities.

if you dont own land youre a cuck

Burbs are cheaper and more controlled

jesus christ it looks like Earth sprouted cancer

t.ruralfag

its funny when you think about it. The ugly suburban sprawl could be partially blamed on niggers like many other things.

cities fucking suck. too many people in one place

what city is this

Los shitales

Pretty much all of our major downtown cores are going downhill FAST

Thank god for fentanyl, best thing trudeau ever did

The nigger-illegal alien-oriental-radical jihadist-injun or samoan part of L.A. - NO WHITES HERE

This

Cities are for fucking faggots.

Tl;dr a series of crooked marketing practices and propaganda.

why do people willingly live there?

That's a cool looking interchange.

Yep this. White flight was a real and widespread thing through much of the 20th century, especially after desegregation in the south. Everyone got out of town, even though they still worked there. So superhighways got built. Eventually the industries all left too as the labor pool got too expensive. When half your workers are out on disability faking on the job injuries to get free money, shit gets expensive.

It used to have white people.

>Why do Americans live in the suburbs instead of cities?

Niggers live in cities.

you make it sound like ancient Rome or Jerusalem or something.

Its because everyone in america seems to think they are haven't made it in life without 4 walls and a yard. thing is most people become slaves to their dwelling not realizing how much a pain in the ass most houses can be.
I owned a house, sold it a few years ago and moved into a 2 bd apartment. anything goes wrong, not my fault, bills are cheap, I can put my money into multiple investments, and i am not stuck with a mortgage. Plus I don't need to grind my way through the commute.

It stays White out at later at night in the suburbs.

Vancouver is really going to be fun to watch. Will the real estate costs price out all the undesirables? Or will the bubble pop resulting in waves of human detritus flowing in?

ive lived in many cities and traveled to many places within the continental US. The only "real" cities in the country are Chicago and Jew York. From great public transportation and having anything you need within your neighborhood(a city within your city), and everything is open late, is an experience that no other city can offer in the US, not LA , Houston, SanFran or Seattle. As a matter of fact, those lesser cities feel more like suburbs.

Yeah I kinda want to build it in cities skylines

That's horribly inefficient.
I never understood why Americans tolerate hour+ long commutes. That's 25% more time spent for working, but unpaid

I'll tell you I've lived right downtown and I've lived in the suburbs /rural america.

The difference is if you hear gunshots nearby in the city you start walking back towards the bridge, cause you dont want to be on the wrong side of that shit if it gets worse.
If you hear gunshots in the suburbs / rural america it sounds like freedom. Sounds like its time to barbaque and invite your neighbors over for drinks.

The house meme is one of the ways they sugarcoated white flight. More space means fewer crowds, and less chance you’ll get mugged by a black, your daughter will her raped by a black, etc. This is why suburbs flourished way, way more than medium-density residential developments (e.g. rowhouses and similar). Just look at NYC and how everyone who could moved to jersey or Connecticut. They didn’t settle for Long Island if they could afford better.

>That's 25% more time spent for working, but unpaid
You don't work in your car

You sit in traffic and hate it but think "Still better than living around & riding the bus with a bunch of god damn niggers"

Efficiency doesn't mean shit unless you're an Agenda 21 bug person. The freedom to be able to live where ever you want and drive to work is immeasurably better than being stuck in some shitty urban apartment with no property to your name.

rush hour must be a bitch in that hellhole.

I live outside of a 'city' and there is little crime. People don't need to live literally RIGHT in the city like most of these numpties in this thread are suggesting.

To me it just does not make sense to live 45 minute drive away from work, which turns into a hour plus drive through traffic both ways.

Because its mostly Hispanic and other minorities, farther away from downtown, the nicer it gets only if you head towards the hills, the closer to the ocean, the shittier it gets(Compton, Hawthorne, LAX) unless the ocean is near the mountains(Malibu, etc).
If you head near the hills towards OC, it becomes more asian whith lots of Latinos. OC becomes more white but only near the coastal areas or the hills.

There frankly aren't many white Americans who enjoy living in the urban core. It attracts a certain type of person--usually young, professional, liberal--but when those people get married and have kids they move to more open suburban areas with better schools.

When you're young it's easier to put up with city life. The older you get, the more you grow to hate it (generally).

If you pay property tax, you don't own it. You're renting the land from the county.

City life is awful

There are no 'old town' centers like in Europe, the center of the city looks just as shit as the rest of it so why bother. Also niggers.

White Flight from nigger ghettofication.

Its a one word answer and it starts with the letter "N".

This desu.

When people start talking about efficiency in urban planning discussions, what the really mean is that they want everyone to live in the same types of cramped apartments that people longed to escape in the early 20th century.

It's thinly-veiled liberal sociopathy. Of course single family detached housing is less 'efficient' than everyone living on top of each other in shitty apartments. But is it better? Fuck no.

Your neighbors taking their trash to the curb doesn't count as night life. If you're looking for late night entertainment without niggers go to a comedy club.

>you never own anything because the government can just claim eminent domain and seize your property
stop worrying about semantics

Rural retard Trump supporter here
Not as mych crime
Peaceful
You have more freedom to move around
Fortunate my job is not in the city
People are more laid
The blacks are more white than city white people

>Don't ever try to get equity in your home goy! Think of the property taxes!

So either get your money stolen or pay some chink/armenian/jewish landlord for rent your entire life. Your money is being taken either way, if you own the property there is at least potential to make a profit from it from renting or selling it yourself, moron.

Laid back. lol

My mortage is less than what people pay
for a one bedroom in the city.
I have a 5 bedroom on 10 acres

Yes and it's nice to be able to take out my trash without a heard of feral niggers going through it for gibs.
I'm not talking about a 'night life' as you put it, just being able to walk around my area peacefully and safely after dark.

It's progress you science-denying racist.

I fucking despise suburbs and urban sprawl, but the cities have largely become nig-infested

Cities are full of crackheads, hippies, hobos and niggers. I avoid at all costs

It's nice to have your own yard with trees.

Zoning laws

Meaning its not by chpice, but availability

WE'RE TAKING THEM BACK!

We don't want our kids to be shot at while trying to play outside. We don't want them to be taught that one race is trying to keep the other down. We want them to actually have a childhood.

This man is your FRIEND. He fights for FREEDOM.

> an evening stroll through the town in autumn

>paying Jewish landlords exorbitant rents
>living with roommates into your 30's
>never getting married or having children

True gentrification won't happen until we remove kikes and redistribute their assets to our people.

I honestly have no idea why there are so few tall buildings on the West Coast.

>inb4 earthquakes

Go look at Taipei. You can design tall buildings to withstand earthquakes.

With West Coast USA it's some weird liberal thing. There are very few tall buildings in San Francisco. Very few tall buildings in Los Angeles. Portland. Seattle.

I find it odd.

>Live in a major US city
>Spend 50% of my income on rent or live with roommates in a shithole apartment
>Live in the vicinity of undesirables (bad minorities, drug dealers/addicts, section 8 housing recipients, homeless, etc.)
>Pay a premium for every product because of muh HCOL

OR

>Live in a majority white/asian suburb 10 miles from the city limit
>Pay a fraction of money on rent or mortage payments
>Surrounded by a community you can raise a child in
>Take public transport into the city to make a city salary

Living in a city is a cool experience when you're young, but when you hit a certain age you tire of that shit.

they're diverting taxpayer dollars into mobile drug response/safe injection RVs, so the junkies can get treated and keep robbing us

fucking parasites

it's way cheaper to spread out than spread up, and the west coast isn't a tiny island

its not even funny anymore

>with no property to your name

That's not how it works, you own a share of the land the building is on + the apartment itself obviously.
The only advantage a house has over an apartment is having a backyard

Soon the whites will have nowhere to run.

i wonder what would happen then

>That's not how it works, you own a share of the land the building is on + the apartment itself obviously.
>The only advantage a house has over an apartment is having a backyard
Sounds like a shit deal, I want a backyard

No thanks Pavel

Cause the city fucking sucks to drive in

The undesirables have been priced out years ago. Now they're pricing out canadians and replacing us with millionaire chinamen.

It's all a big mystery! Gosh, why DON'T we want to live around murderous psychotic blacks?

That's fine, but it's possible to just buy a 'recreation land' with vacation home ~30km near the city for cheap and drive there when you want to. The environment is usually much better (forests or lakes) than typical near-city villages.

Do you seriously believe that the white people who live in the cities mingle with the niggers?

More comfortable

we have shitloads of space for suburbs

This. Moved to an area without blacks. This city is literally heaven.

this

the only older people here are in their early forties/late thirties and they're all liberal drivel. Everyone else is young and fit. It's nice that the bars are busy, terrible that there are niggers, chinks and other undesirables down here.

t. last straight white firearm owning male in downtown Toronto core

Can you put an addition on the house whenever you want? Can you remodel whenever you want? Have a garage to store your car and your stuff? My guess is probably not. Good luck raising a family in your miniscule urbanite shitbox.

Average US commuting by car is 26 minutes. 1 hour+ commuting is riding train to large cities such as NY (how lucky NY to have efficient housing!).

>drive there when you want to.
Along with everyone else clogging up the roads, well as long as I'm not at work that is. Ah hell I guess I can just enjoy being outside during the weekend

Or I can just walk out my backdoor now

Commieblocks BTFO again!

This right here.
I live in a major city.
The Mexicans are ethnically cleansing the niggers.
Both are horrible for different reasons.
At some point my home city will be inhospitable for whites.
I fucking hate the left with a passion.

So much for the urbanite """""efficiency"""" lol.

You know Europe no guns, no self defense

You haven't been anywhere, you're just saying exactly what you heard Anthony Bourdain say.

>show picture of European city.
>One and two level structures as far as the lens can see.
>muh stupid burgers

neck yourself idiot.

What?

The garage is usually under the building in newer ones. Or can be bought separately near the building.

Garage is not for storing stuff, that's what the cellar is for.

>Can you remodel whenever you want?

what does whenever mean? At night? That would have to be a very secluded house to not disturb the neighbors.

> in your miniscule

That's only a price question
I live in a two-level 90sqm apartment, it's ok

Safer

That's a picture of a city.

>Along with everyone else clogging up the roads
>Or I can just walk out my backdoor now

That's a very simple calculation:
30 minutes to drive to the vacation house when you want, saving 2*(0.5-1)hour every day you drive to work

OR
have a backyard and waste 1-2 hours every day for commute.

Without niggers as the main factor, most people relocate to houses only as they retire.

where you at boy? I need to plan my future

I wonder how many murders have taken place in that picture alone.