Why is he so hated Sup Forums?

Why is he so hated Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vRkbpCASo4
dailymotion.com/video/x2bml9_is-littlekuriboh-writing-for-yu-gi_fun?GK_FACEBOOK_OG_HTML5=1
youtube.com/watch?v=P7kOK5iWaJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

entering the stage right after yugi's saga is not an easy feat

GET
YOUR
GAME
ON

I liked him.

Cause he can't do this

Because he fell in love with a gay monster instead of Asuka/Alexis who had the hots throughout the whole show. She even told him to go back for her after he finishes whatever he's doing post graduation.

What a colossal faggot. I hope Yugi takes back his Winged Kuriboh.

NANI?!

Screencap pls.

He was literally the best MC after Yugi that hack.

FUCK

kek

I don't know, was an excellent MC.
Check'd

>he didn't wanna fuck yubel

What's his catchphrase again?

Literally the only YGO MC with the most development

It was sad to see his happy persona and fun dueling life got crushed by the true nature of card games.

Not even Yuya looks as broken as he is.

I don't know his catchphrase.

He was actually one of the best MCs in the franchise. He also had the best character development and it stayed that way for once.

Yugi is boring, Yusei is Yusei, and Yuma is a trash. He's the best MC out of them all. I haven't watched ArcV, though.

I don't know. He start off kind of annoying but later on he's really ok.

That thing only had one tit and you know it

ICHI
JYU
HYAKU
SEN

youtube.com/watch?v=8vRkbpCASo4

Best OP also

>you couldn't protect his smile

CHAZ

IT

CHAZ IT UP

I remember this as dueling network theme.

MAN-JOUME
SANDA!!

He isn't that hated. He also my favourite yu-gi-oh MC.

Literally the only YGO MC with actual character developmnent

FTFY

CHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I actually just finished watching that a week ago. Yeah, he starts out kinda shit and super annoying, but I like how he manned the fuck up and stopped being a happy faggot.
Also, best girl.

WRAP IT UUUUUUUUUP

>You will never go to a Duel Monsters school where you start out as a piece of shit Red Jacket and have to climb up to the Blue Jackets.

>not loyal to where you were raised and become the first strongest duelist from low class

You will never be as cool as Judai

SHAKE IT UUP

beautiful

wow holy shit

How is Judai in the manga? All I know is that his anime deck was apparently what he used when he was a kid and then he switched to effect heroes after meeting some guy.

As a MC, he isn't any worse than the rest, but he was unlucky to get stuck in the worst yugioh saga by far.

>the worst yugioh saga by far.
You stopped after 5D's, didn't you?

wew

Nope, I didn't. Zexal sucked, expecially in the second half, but GX has no redeeming quality whatsoever.

I thought he was great.

>Not being in Based Osiris Red Dorm and humiliating Ra's and Obelisk's by winning duels with them

I think Judai is a great protagonist but I think he's hated because

1. The YGO GX dub is horrible and makes him much more unbearable. I think this is most people's exposure to Judai and they just hated him. "G-Get your game on!" What trash.

2. He had to follow up Yugi/Atem and while I like Judai, he's just not as cool as Atem was. It's hard to live up to that.

3. Judai's deck isn't nearly as memorable, iconic or interesting as Yugi/Atem's. Neos can't live up to the Dark Magician. The heroes are much more forgettable than Gaia or Celtic Guardian or Dark Magician Girl or Buster Blade, etc. Plus has the gods and they're symbols by themselves.

I think anything after the original Duel Monsters was going to be hated. I bet you had 5ds or Zexal or Arc V directly after that, they would have disliked too for various reasons.

I like how judai actually just wanted to enjoy a card game with friends so when shit starts getting life threatening and people around him start dying he actually starts to break down

>The heroes are much more forgettable than gaia and CT

Nigger what?

Yeah, that shit was crazy. Haou was honestly the best "Dark"/Berserker mode imo

It's true. The average viewer could probably name some of Judai's cards but everyone knows what Yugi's card are even like 15 years later, everyone that watched the show could probably name all Yugi's monsters by heart. They're incredibly memorable. I know most of Judai's cards because I ran heroes for awhile in real life but even then some of the names escape me because they're so many fucking heroes and most of them are just not that memorable.

I see where you're coming from. Since the nig had so many heroes (counting evil heroes) it is a bit clusterfuck to remember those as kid/teen back then.

Not to memntioned that a good amount of them were fucking ass especially the evo heroes. Looking at you Dark Gaia

Dude E-Hero has tons of support and member that even the current DM still can't live up to that, and it used to be one of top decks, only get overpowered by more powercreep bullshit recently

Will thread get a screencap?

Funnily enough out of all of the Evil Heros Dark Gaia was probably the most useable, simply because you could Dark Fusion Raviel and Valkyrion for a 7500 Gaia, then Dark Calling for another one, and OTK if they were stupid enough to not have backrow.

The other Evil Heros were literal trash, with the same problems as the OG Elemental Heros they were based on.

>bet you had 5ds or Zexal or Arc V directly after that, they would have disliked too for various reasons.
besides, for the average viewer these series are simply off-the-radar in memorability due to distance from DM. GX still justified itself as first change of settings and 5D is fondly remembered as "yugioh with motorcycles".
captcha: 555

GO GO GO

dark magician girl is best grill

Because of the MUH DUEL BEFORE EVERYTHING style but everything went right when they fix'd him.

whats the point anymore

As a guy that only watches the show, this is 100% right. I can name like 10 of Judai's monsters and some spells/traps but if you gave me like an hour I could probably tell you every one of Yugi's cards including the spells and traps that he's ever used.

Atem > Yusei > Judai > Yugi > Yuya > Yuma

>GX has no redeeming quality whatsoever
It's literally the best YGO show. I'm sorry for your shit taste.

Does Jubel has a half dick?

Ace monster is a naked man that fuses with furrys

>better than Yusei

Hahaha, that is impossible.

I struggle to remember the Neo Trashians

CHILLIN' OUT WITH THE CREW IN THE SCHOOL YARD

Okay I get it now.
Because Yugi has assortment of cards in his deck and even his spell/traps are memorable because how they are presented (Magic Box, Magic Cylinder, Magical Hat, etc) while Judai only has heroes with similiar basic design, a lot of fusion monster and spell/trap that aren't as flashy when activated and just straight giving its effect. This is also due to YGO has started giving attention to competitive scene and made cards that focus around them, so they no longer made it solely for fun show like first season of DM where rules are bullshit and only for entertainment, so you got Mystical Moon destroyed by Giant Soldier of Stone and Mammoth Graveyard fused with Silver Bow and Arrow.

What is this faggotry?

>not the 555kb image
>not 555x555

Tell me Sup Forums, what did this card do again?

CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP CHAZ IT UP

He should have been black. Fighting the other niggers in the ghetto and getting sent to the shadow realm could be prison or getting shot in the face.

Chaz it up.

To be fair it made more sense in the manga. The Living Arrow's effect was to use spell cards on your opponents monsters and polymorization was always more fluid in the manga. And the moon that was destroyed was actually Yugi's own magic card that backfired and made the tides much stronger so he destroyed it

Pretty sure they didn't give a fuck and just became super self aware partway through.
dailymotion.com/video/x2bml9_is-littlekuriboh-writing-for-yu-gi_fun?GK_FACEBOOK_OG_HTML5=1

fuck that dub is actually good

Probably for the best they didn't dub season 4. Broody dub Judai probably wouldn't have translated well.

But I love him. Much more fun that autistic jesus.

Is Judai the gayest YGO MC?

Maybe. Especially with his waifu Johan. Though Atem was pretty gay for Yugi

I remember that I literally cried when this was announced. Then I got over it when best boy Edo showed up.

He's the best though

ICHI!

He's a character with potential stuck in probably the biggest shitshow in the YGO franchise. GX isn't necessarily the worst YGO series, but it suffers the most from being their first attempt at working without the groundwork of the original manga. It wants to be like 3 different shows at once, and Judai gets stuck in the middle. The original concept you see in the early seasons (he's basically Joey as a main character instead of Yugi) has potential, as does the darker version we get in the later seasons, but taken as a whole, it's just a mess.

>watching dub

It's like you don't like Kenns voice as judai Sasuga shit taste

youtube.com/watch?v=P7kOK5iWaJM

B E S T
E
S
T

At least he wasn't Yusei "Genius fighter scientist mechanic who has never lost a duel on screen" Fudo.

Call me when you fight a duel centaur in the middle of the streets, while a tornado blows shit up with cool bgm playing.

Hated? Why? Jaden is the fucking best, how could any of you faggots hate this nigga?

Judai is really popular in Japan. He's the most liked protagonist after Atem/Yugi, followed by Yuma.
I personally don't like him though. Yuya FTW.

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

>liking twinks
You should be ashamed of yourself

Because he's inferior to most of the secondary characters in his show.

Literally who

Wait, are you saying you can actually see him?

>not liking twinks
Faggot.

I'm happy about the German dub.