Wakanda is what could be without the white man's influence

Wakanda is what could be without the white man's influence.

>Nazi Punks, Fuck Off

Prove it.

How do you explain most African countries that haven't been influenced by the white man? They're all dumps, since niggers are subhuman.

Joke...
WHERE DA FUNNY

WE

Slide bullshit. *Yawn*

>Wakanda is a fictional nation appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics
Kek! They still discover new tribes in the Amazon forest that has never been in contact with civilization.

We left you alone for 2 million years and you didnt even come up with a wheel.

sage goes in all fields! don't reply to slide threads

>African nation untouched by white influence

Literally where?

>This fantasy world made up by, and payed for by white people could exists when white people wouldn't.
Except any kind of civilization would stay a fantasy if it weren't for light-skinned people. Probably it wouldn't even be part of the fantasy of those black animals that weren't able to invent the wheel, or domesticate animals.

I doubt they'd even develop a written language if it were real.

If they didn't by the 18th century they couldn't by the 19th.

Just replace the black people with white people in Wakanda and no influence of blacks instead of no influence of whites in Wakanda and the result is what you see.

you needs da smarts before ya builds da civilization

WUZ

Wakanda was created by white people, but the jews managed to make everybody forget about it and think the niggers did it. Much like how they are trying to do now in USA.

The very notion of a modern city is white mans influence.

They've had about 50 years and billions of dollars of foreign aid to sort their shit out

>Wakanda
Fictional nation invented by the white men Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. As to Africa, the only good things they have, where there are any, are because of the white man's influence.

needs white technology to create this fiction
WAKANGDA

Hey guys look, a bunch of faggots are pandering to our demographic, black and retarded! Now with these FACTS we can stick it to those filthy Nazi, eat it this is an untrumpable trump card!

>blacks
>building a successful civilization

Choose one

>white men
>(((Stanley "Stan Lee" Leiber")))
>(((Jacob "Jack Kirby" Kurtzberg)))

If you read the comic these Kang stole tech from alien to build their country. So yes, even wakandans are thieves.

>Literally where?
all of them before contact. which one was civilized?

Morons, do not mock this movie. We want them to embrace the KANG culture esp. in Africa. Why?

No KANGZ.

>Poor child. Starving. War all around. No education. No future.
>Grow up. Never thought I'd survive this long. Never learned how to be an adult. Need gibs or family will die. Want to live in better society.
>Small sea blocking the entrance to EVERY gib in the north.
>Bring whole family. Breed like rabbits. Take over Europe. Destroy Euroculture.

KANGZ

>Poor child. Starving. War all around. No education. No future.
>See movie for free on community TV night in the village I'm from. African people with beautiful, expensive city and advanced technology. Everyone is smarter than most white people.
>Take education seriously because I want to live in that city. Study on internet on community computer.
>Find out having kids is a bad idea if you want to succeed at anything and also not starve.
>Grow up, marry have very small family. Stay in my country to make it like country I saw on TV as a child.
>Africans never leave for gibs. Most still die from famine, war, and disease. But they strive for a better future.

Wakanda was literally created by (((Stanley Lieber))) and (((Jacob Kurtzberg)))

Hiroshima was definitely influenced by white people. If you had to replace all the old manufacturing buildings and equipment with brand new ones, you'd have the most advanced society of that time.

Not going to lie, but there's a reason why Europe were so much more evolved than other continents. The African's were already set. They'd have no reason to move further and invent new things

source?

you know that movie is fiction right?

It's a hypothetical extrapolation based on science.

It is genuinely hilarious to me that there are black people out there who believe that they could be this way if only it weren't for white people.

Anything is possible with a little bit of imagination.

Does OP know that BP is a nationalist and isolationist, that did not and would not help Africans? And refused to be the African American superhero?

> When you realize that an actual world like Thor's is more believable than Wakanda

Kek

Ethiopia

>Wakanda is what could be without the white man's influence.

To be fair diamonds were worthless until the Jewish syndicate convinced the goyim that you need to buy your partner a shiny rock to profess your love.

They should all go back to Africa to make Wakanda a reality

Germania is what could have been without the influence of the eternal anglo.

No, they don't. If BP was white and Wakanda was an isolationist European country, they would be villains.

Just think about the advances we could have made in afro-mathematics.

Show us the African nation that advanced past "ooga booga fire!" Before we arrived.

>invent things
>black

Choose one

Reminder that wakanda should be the symbol of the alt right.

Everyone should agree with KANG tchala worldview, which was fuck off we are full.

space pyramid kangs

Normie viewpoint on this movie: This is what Africa would be like without white people! Reparations now!
Alt-Right viewpoint: Inspiring national pride among Africans is ultimately beneficial as it encourages them to stay in their countries and strive to become stronger and create a better future rather than continue to be weakened by handouts and welfare.

Just wait till the sequel where its revealed, "We wuz ayys and sheeeit!!!"

Invaded by italy

I cry every time

Where do you think Apple got their tech from?

Nigger please you didn't even have the wheel you need to master the idea of the wheel before you can make your own computer capable of rendering a fictional place.

I really wish that black people could do something good but you can't even feed your own population.. sad many such cases

They have a significant value in the industrial complex making abrasives and cutting blades that can machine hard substances like ceramic and titanium. I mean that point is pretty moot since we are taking about Africa and none of that happens in Sub Saharan countries. Well, maybe South Africa, but we know who's doing the machining there.

I hope it doesn't perform worse than every other marvel film to date.

It's hilarious because this city still looks like a dump. Blacks can't even make futurism look good.

Unsuccessfully, and multiple times.

Black panther runs his country as an ethnostate and lets africa starve while his people stay rich

The feels this image gives me are indescribable.

reddit will eat it up

i dont understand why forest whitaker would do this film. he's better than that

>american education

That shows alien influence.

>Using a fictional city in a fictional Universe created by a comic book corporation solely to sell their products to demonstrate Black excellence
So, if I created a film adaptation of a comic book depicting North Korea as a First-world country that dominates the rest of the world in terms of military strength, natural resources, technological advances, and financial wealth while still retaining its corrupt government rule and mindset, it would still be a valid argument under this brand of logic?

There have been tons of civilizations in Africa.

Also what is considered advanced to someone might be worthless to another one. A child who can swim freely in a river free of pollution could call himself richer than a child with a small chlorine filled pool on his backyard.