youtube.com/watch?v=F4RI1M6RKBo
newsofthesouth.com/whizz-kid-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer/
youtube.com/watch?v=JsHgpS2lug8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Subhuman.
There, fixed it for you.
>Le 1 good black so all are good memerino

Superape

He would be the worlds most efficient bike thief.

Degenerates is a better term in this situation

Too bad this kid gets the shit kicked out of him by the other blacks

kek thats so true. I feel bad for the little bastard. "yo wat up, cat bitch!"

Holy crap! blacks are geniuses and beneficent too.

Did those animals consent to betted upon? I think not!

This child is a monstrosity that needs to be stopped! Pet rape is no laughing matter.

>virtue signaling at the age of 5
Just gas the fucking thing.

>builds a computer made from parts you buy and literally assemble like lego
>invention
we wuz smart n shiet

He can be a Nigga Turtle

>black kid does the same sort of shit all kids do, isn't a criminal (yet)
The fact that this is considered praiseworthy should tell you what people (including blacks themselves) actually think about blacks.

That's like the little muzzie in the states who put a clock in a case(which looked like a fucking bomb) and said he invented it.

>that pic

>kids this young are already learning to virtue signal instead of solve problems

When he gets shot by the police after robbing a store they'll bring this back up too, just watch.

No, not all blacks are retarded.
The problem is other blacks keep them down, reject any kind of improvement and cast the smart ones as outsiders. Instead of embrancing the improvement and seeing them as a role model.

The left endoses that even and calls it their culture.

Anyone who calls a child subhuman deserves the rope.

youtube.com/watch?v=F4RI1M6RKBo

>that case
Disgusting

Nothing new. Niggers of all ages like to play dressup. Doesn't make them like us.

Some niggers start out with empathy and compassion.

Their upbringing selects against it. Same as it selects against intelligence. He will probably turn into another statistic in his teens after years or bullying from other niggers for "acting too white" and not "keeping it 100".

>kid being kind to kots
I see nothing wrong with this.

Just wait till that little turd nugget grows into a violent teenaper and sells drugs to your kids.

Don't worry, all the other niggers will beat the humanity out of him and he'll join the horde in time like all others do.

it's tragic

The only help street cats need is a round of 22lr to the brain. Not fixing cats should unironically carry a prison sentence.

that's cute. it's too bad he likely gets bullied and called a pussy by the other kids.

its depressing. its also depressing that there are actually humans who defend this kind of behaviour.

If they are subhuman, then you are below them, you fuck stain. What the fuck is wrong with a kid doing something that makes him happy and helping animals? You into beastiality or animal sacrifice or just a racist piece of shit

See white man is keeping them down by not recognizing their inherent goodness and social value.

Reminder to keep all pets inside on Halloween.

>A nigger petting a cat instead of kicking it is so abnormal as to be national news

it scares Sup Forums also.

more niggerhate
i have a few nigger webms (you) me if you want me to dump

What is he even doing to help the feral cats? They should be euthanized or at least sterilized, doubt he did that.

dont worry son you are still young and good hearted.

soon a few bad experiences will happen in the ghetto which will be followed by many more thereafter. You will then discover weed and crack and quickly ruin your life and everything you believed in, and be just as fucked up as your family who you said you will never be like.

the only real advice I can give you is, use clean syringes.

It's funny how gullible Sup Forums is when it fits their narrative. Sounds like another group I know.

>newsofthesouth.com/whizz-kid-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer/

"Invent" was put in as a form of absurdist humor. Still really really stupid news story though.

you're always going to have a few outliers

nigs are welcome to help

good post

pretty much

It really is considering some of them could've been ones that affected real positive change within their communities.

Somehow where the white and Hispanic communities distance themselves from their trashy counterparts (whites ostracize white trash, hispanics ostracize the cholos) the niggers let their trashy element become the dominant majority.

Lost are the actual black men of the 40s, 50s and 60s who just wanted a fair shake and to carve out their little piece of the world for their family.

MLK would spit openly on the current nigger community. It's fucking sad. His dream turned into a nightmare.

90% of niggers are subhuman. 10% can function in Western Civilization, but the 10 percent's contributions doesn't carry the other 90. That simple.

>t. RGB fag

It's a bird, no, it's a plane, no, it's Super Tyrone!
>Faster than a cumskin's bullet bullet!
>More powerful than a gorilla during mating season!
>Able to leap tall fences in a single bound!

>meanwhile, even the most sociopathic whites routinely save animals and nobody cares

AYO DAT PUSSY ASS BITCH NIGGA FUCKIN REDARDED YAHURRRR

the capability for good black men is foiled by how tribal niggers are

>Raphael
>The most violent and least educated ninja turtle
Clearly the seeds for niggery are there, just give him a few years, and he'll be cutting out their ass-glands with a rusty switch blade to sell on the street and rapping about it on CNN during diversity week

Wait until some sick cat bites him.

I wish Chris Rock was still around doing stand-up. He's was the best

why does she look like Pennywise?

You might want to elaborate on that.

That lil nigga gonna get ringworm or toxoplasmosis.

>Put parts together like legos
>I'm an inventor

I unironically love Ben Carson. He's such a fucking success story he should be a household name as a role model for young children. Sadly I don't see that happening...

he actually is for a lot of people. I know a couple in the medical field who are left leaning as fuck but they all really admire him anyway. One of them was even a bern victim and she said she would vote for Ben.

He won't because of muh pyramids quote. Shame, because he's woke as fuck.

Yea it should be beyond politics, because it doesn't matter if my brain surgeon is a republican or not as long as he can fucking fix me up

>a family reading
>should go viral

that's setting the bar incredibly low and doesn't make a very flattering point.

I nearly shit a brick when he called out ol Saul.

what a fag.

Before he turns 15, he'll die in a drive-by.
It doesn't matter what good is seen from little niglets in black communities cause no good niglets survive black communities.

OP is a picture of a black kid not hurting animals like it should be noteworthy.

Superkang
Blackman
Nigga turtle

>niggers reading
>implying such a rare occurence isn't worthy of being viral

>Not fixing cats should unironically carry a prison sentence.
I'd take it a step further and say that owning a cat should require a permit and to get one you have to prove that you mostly have to have some special need that requires a cat, like pest control on a farm, etc. People who want cats as pets would have to promise that the cat would stay on their property at all times, with a one year prison sentence for each and every violation.

House cats are vermin and there should be a massive genocide of 99% of cats. They serve no practical purpose and are detrimental to bird populations, because house cats are not native to most places and therefore are not natural predators.

I didn't know kicking cats many feet in the air meant rescuing them

>4 hours
FOUR FUCKING HOURS TO ASSEMBLE A COMPUTER?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

he didn't call the kid, directly. He meant the parent or whatever making him do these shit.

Kek
I was thinking she looks like Whiplash
youtube.com/watch?v=JsHgpS2lug8

What the fuck you're literally insane . STFU

I like the cut of your jib.

That's a "Little Boy". And children are innocent until corrupted.

Jesus, I wonder how quickly that'd get shut down in this day and age

>not spending at least 3.5 hours routing your cabling in full autism mode

>herp derp so what if Mr Fruffles is a walking ecological disaster? he's so cute! who needs birds anyway lol

In reality
>lazy nog brood queen lets her stupid noglet wander around the neighborhood petting random peoples pets
>free entertainment and FUCK YOU WHITEY
>see opportunity to rub your stupid laziness on others while making it seem like you're actually a good person

Look at his computers, cables are clearly visible.

So yeah, 4 hours is fucking insanely long.

I knew Sup Forums was the place for me when I realized that most people here hate cats and love dogs, with the exception of Pit Bulls which are rightly labeled "nigger dogs".

He should be dressed up as a kang and sheit.

Yeah, I really don't see how he is "helping" these cats.

cucks

Dogs are the white man's pet so it makes sense.

I dont think you understand, anything...

He still performs

A nigglet in a superman costume is still a filthy nigglet

my blue pit is a cutie though :3

WE WAZ KANGS ?

As sad as it is true

so hes not doing it for the cats but because he wants to feel like a real superhero

There is no capability in them, they are niggers

too bad you're going to have to shoot it in 1-2 years after it attacks someone