First thought that comes to mind to the flag above

Muhammad

Cucknation

oh how the mighty have fallen

god save the queeN

acid

So Africanised that they have no problem with blacks being the majority in their cities
So jewified that they all cut their penises

Same herE

Pressure cooker

Useless

TV license

Authoritarian-left superstate w/ ugly flag

Africunts

inbred

Police state.

Nuclear holocaust.

Orwellian.

Checked and kek'd.

Part and parcel

faggots

Thought crime

Enemy

Lost

Not too late to save it.

hope they wake up

With all the shit they talk, id rather they burn in hell.

At least we had something to fall from

Friend

Evil

That leads me to think you're a nigger or a spic. They're the largest ancestry group for white Americans. If you had ancestors who fought in the Revolutionary War, you've got British blood in your veins. Time has healed that wound, and it doesn't do to turn your back on family.

We all know you're American you faggot, no need to hide your flag

The Mighty Boosh

redeemable, and not lost.

Shill

I'm not a Leaf. I happen to be visiting Leafland. From the looks of it I am actually in the Chinatown of Toronto. Everyone rook at me funny.

muh ancestors

london = all cities

Asian males.

No, theyre not.
Germans are.
English is about 7.5%
Germans are over 14%

I feel like Sup Forums Americans and Sup Forums Euros informally declared war within the last 24 hours.

Literally (you)
How hypocritical
>the entire US is commiefornia

shut up you fat faggot

soon™

Nope. Read a single ethnographic study of White Americans ever. Every single one will point out that British ancestry is seriously undercounted because people no longer identify with it due to the length of time they've been here. Whites who don't have a definite immigrant identity are mostly British.

A moderate Arab nation populated by Arabs like Sasha Baron Cohen and Russell Brand. Itvpears they have no women as such, Di was male for all practical purposes. I think Kim Wilde was the last British female, but she may have been Australian.

Disintegration.

We lost the Empire a while ago but now the union will break up and the core of the union, England, is being hijacked from within. British culture is dying and our great history forgotten/dismissed. We are fucked.

It probably has more to do with region.
Im sure the northeast has a larger english background.
Better take that hate speech back before i call the thought police on you.
Btw your sisters being raped

You German-Americans are no better than niggers. The Britannic races (Anglo and Celtic) built America from a wasteland to a prosperous civilisation, and you have the gall to moan about those who build and maintain that civilisation, and the gall to destroy it.
You Germans say you're white, but the world knows that you have more in common with a nigger than a white man.

Empire

dude you country is more black than white, you have no room to talk about any other nation

Breaking

inferiority complex

tea :(

Can confirm.

The greatest nation on earth

>brits
>maintaining civilzation
Ok bud, first, What did i even say that would lead you to believe i said that?
Second how can you even say that after what the UK has turned too.
I know america is shit but atleast im not delusional about it.
Haha, ok. Youre obviously mentally handicapped.

Table