THEY TRIED TO BLOCK HIM, THEY TRIED TO FRAME HIM, POLITICS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AND NEITHER WILL THE WORLD

THEY TRIED TO BLOCK HIM, THEY TRIED TO FRAME HIM, POLITICS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AND NEITHER WILL THE WORLD.

>KEEP YOUR EYES ON GEN KELLY AND TRUMPS TWITTER, ITS HABBENING!!!!.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4606082/jfk-assassination-secrets/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/921716470140325889
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/10/cia-concludes-russia-interfered-to-help-trump-win-election-report
twitter.com/realjohnfkelly?lang=en
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.acb119ae3a9e
abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-release-classified-jfk-assassination-documents/story?id=50629858
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HE KNOWS THEY ARE NOT HIS FRIENDS, A WARNING HAS BEEN SENT.

>implying they won't JFK him

IMPLYING ITS POSSIBLE TO REMOVE A GOD EMPEROR?

Kelly acct is a parody acct...

I wonder why Trump released them....

why is a grown ass man army general using the word shill? how disgraceful. america is a joke.

Theyre going to omit that oswald killed jfk for isreal

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
DOUBLES DECIDE WHAT WE UNCOVER

It's an old word, you know?

>Trump going for the Irish Catholic vote in the north east

MA GOES BLUE IN 2020

time.com/4606082/jfk-assassination-secrets/

I hate to say it but it would take his assassination for America to truly see how low we've fallen fighting ourselves. He death would be a martyrdom to make America truly great again.

but greatness comes with a price.

Holy shit

making trump a martyr is the last thing they want to do.

You fucking take your words and eat them you faggotnigger

HE BETTER RELEASE THE INFO WITHOUT ALL OF THE GOOD BITS [REDACTED]

Rain fire and blood

kelly really knows how to bring the country together.

#MAGA!!!

(((Redacted)))

That's not Kelly's real account you mouth breathing faggots. In all fields.

yup

If you think a discharged Marine went to Russia and came BACK and the CIA was not involved you are helpless. Kys.

Can't be a read account.

Yeah and if it had been most other presidents they would have extended the release date. They had already extended the date previously.

The madmans gonna get himself jfk'd. If he really does release everything he's gonna get attacked more than ever. I expect some bigtime distractions coming up.

KEEP FAVORITING THIS TWEET, ITS GROWINGGGGGGGGG

Nice, it's real. twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/921716470140325889

get raked

>trump is irresponsible! How could he do this!!???
>trump actually isnt releasing them, we've planned it forever!!!

what happens if we don't find anything in the files?

Prob won’t, we have an extremely powerful and organized deep state they’ve had 30 years to manipulate documents and find refuted or fabricate counter evidence even if we found anything

I think George H.W. Bush expected to be dead by now, and assumed that even if he wasn't, a globalist approved candidate would have been elected. The rise of the Internet, the ability for so many people to collaborate, created the need to pass a law to pacify the "conspiracy theorists," so he happily signed it.

I suggest you all Google the connections between George H.W. Bush and the Kennedy assassination.

I firmly believe it was a CIA operation and that GHWB was the guy in charge.

That guy is such a dumb Jew that I believe he has Schizophrenia like the rest of the Jewish population.

user, do you really think they have been blocking the release of these files for over 50 yrs because there is nothing in them? They killed to keep those files classified.

In the "Good guys win in the end" world I have in my head, this is simply a stepping stone to ending the FED.

use of the word shill dates back to 1700's.

Damn. This is going to btfo those pesky CIA niggers that have been giving him trouble since he was elected.

nice link you fucking piece of shit why don't you do us all a favor and kys

Friendly reminder there is an estimated 13 trillion bullets in the hands of American citizens

I'm pretty sure this sad fuck does nothing except wait for Trump to tweet something so he can start screaming at him.

Checked
It’s not easy ask Horus.

>48d chess
Ahahahaha pol are you ok?

What do you want a link to? Ignoramus.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/10/cia-concludes-russia-interfered-to-help-trump-win-election-report

t. CIAnigger

>bullets in hands
V
>bullets in guns

>when you realize trump is the real life equivalent of mr.magoo

FUCKING HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT

This. He essentially immunized himself from any sort of Deep State fuckery with that one Tweet.

Why wouldn't the deep state just change the papers to whatever they want. Why do we act like there are checks and balances to prevent a fantasy novel from.being released?

this, although I can't see how he can do anything about the fed without collapsing the lot...even with the best of intentions.
What a time to be alive

sup Trevor

Dude I know at least 5 people that have 20 or more guns and they are all Trump loving white Americans and I love in Washington state. Lel

this.

i doubt he even uses twatter.

Yes you right just look at the replies on almost every Trump tweet, he replies to Trump anytime he makes a tweet to try to be the first replies. It's funny and sad because no one cares about what they have to say and everything is heavily botted. Twitter is practically being kept alive by Trump himself.

Subject to the receipt of further information....
What did he mean by this?

>The Guardian
KYS

that's not the real Gen Kelly idiot, read his bio

How much will be redacted? I'm sure nothing will be revealed.

i'm sure anything incriminating has been 'status missing' for decades

Ayliums

(((Krassenstein)))

He's just concerned that his tribe will be outed in the papers

Yes i doubt he even uses twitter

twitter.com/realjohnfkelly?lang=en

The Grassy Knoll, Dahnald...

My name isn't Trevor, shill.

What makes you think that parody account is run by a grown ass man army general?

GUYS I NEED AN ANSWER

GET IN HERE

ILL LET IT SLIDE WHEN I GET AN ANSWER

he is just grasping the last straws to appealing to his hardcore last standing supporters... the inpeachment is going to happen soon probably.

They redact everything IRL and in realtime. Sup Forumstards and conspiracy theorist still put the pieces together.

But he had to allow them to actually release it.
I tried to ask him if he was going to make this info public during his reddit AMA but my karma wasn't high enough on my account, good to see he is doing it.

If Trump cured cancer libs would still be majorly butt hurt.

Shall we satisfy you with the Washington post? or maybe CNN fucking dum shit.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.acb119ae3a9e

LOL

There are hundreds, if not thousands, like him.

What will they be impeaching him for?

Basically government and contractors have like 1 million fucking employees who do nothing all day but sit around and watch Americans suspected of being woke and potentially dangerous. Like the Stasi x 111. And it has been this way long before patriot act. Like probably everyone posting to Sup Forums has dudes assigned to just monitor everything they do 24/7. And they make reports on what you read online, what you write, where you go, when you sleep, how long, when you jerk off, basically everything. And all these reports are stored in massive underground archives and even more government employees spend their entire careers doing research on all these archives to come up with new myths and fables to propagate through media to brainwash people into changing their behavior and beliefs.

this guy is a borderline bot (if he really isn't one)

So Clinton, Bush, and Obama tried to keep it under wraps and they didn't complain?

That's a fake John Kelly account, kill yourself.

Well I think the CIA knew that there was a plot and they just let it happen, possibly expecting that he wouldn't succeed or planning to stop him a tthe last second to look like heroes but failing.

JFK assassination will be confirmed Soviet orchestrated then covered up to avoid American people demanding retribution. Also Trump will drop all alien autopsy/interrogation tapes on the 31st for halloween

(((Krassenstein)))

It is interesting that GWB and GHWB are both criticizing Trump the week he's talking about opening the JFK files.

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-release-classified-jfk-assassination-documents/story?id=50629858
Those comments are just pathetic.

your right, unless he survived it, and the attempt filled him with an even more terrifying vigor. I think that'll happen actually I think god finally said enough is enough and sent a ringer too help us finally

Yes y'all, it's coming down the pipe like eventually we all knew it would but please remember (trying not to sound "condescending" by using "please" because apparently it gets people's panties in a twist and they complain) NOW IS WHERE YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON NOVEMBER 4th. You've been talking about it on here. I must see at least two active threads going at the same time every time I lurk. You know who funded it. You know who's stoking the fires and why they are. Don't let them turn the innocently oblivious protestors, into assclowns.

Remember, 75% of these idiots who show up to "protest" as the "resistance", honestly think they're just doing the right thing. We ALL know people who claim to resist who are our family/long time friends, way before we cared about politics. NOW IS THE TIME TO USE YOUR MEME MAGIC FOR GOOD. Create easy to digest memes geared towards the "normies", that show FACTS. Make them clean, simple and concise. Convey messages like "the same people who hire/pay fake protestors to spark violence and destruction at peaceful advertised rallies, are the same people who don't want you to find out about JFK, Vegas, UraniumOne, Fast and Furious, Hollywood, etc.".

There's already enough of a public ramp up/prep work done over the last 9 months that even normally oblivious people are questioning Vegas, Uranium, etc. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FLOOD THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA NEWSFEEDS WITH JUST ENOUGH TO SPARK THEIR CURIOSITY. Everyone has something they personally relate to, all it takes is ONE thing that strikes a nerve for them to fire up a search engine and dig. That's the "redpill". The ultimate redpill is REALIZATION AND ACCEPTANCE that the REALITY of something you've been told or believe, REALISTICALLY ISN'T, how you've been told to believe it. Once someone has the ability to realize, believe and accept that ONE SINGLE FUNDAMENTAL THING THEY ONCE BELIEVED, ISN'T TRUE AS TAUGHT/TOLD, they have the capability of opening their mind and rationales...

>aliens are real
>future tech ready
>the purge is coming
>the true future age is coming

>. I think that'll happen actually I think god finally said enough is enough and sent a ringer too help us finally
That happens after the One World Government. Although, this me be a delay to that, which would be nice.

>JFK killed by the LaLiLuLeLO
>Ayys like said by the 31st
>Super Powerful AI controls the internet and it's sentient by Nov 24
>The universe is a simulation by Dec 25
>Life and the meaning of everything on the 31st and then the simulation resets on the 1st

But they said the Soviet PM cried when he heard JFK was killed

>taking him literally.

>>have concluded
kek

>>JFK killed by the LaLiLuLeLO
>>Ayys like said by the 31st
>>Super Powerful AI controls the internet and it's sentient by Nov 24
>>The universe is a simulation by Dec 25
>>Life and the meaning of everything on the 31st and then the simulation resets on the 1st
Well shit..

Checked. Not even Horus could do it.

fuck so true. its how i got here desu.

ARCHIVE THIS SHIT

FUCKING NEWFAG

... to rationalize the possibility that other core fundamentals of their realities may also be unrealistically skewed.

This board and all others like it, have the incredible potential to reach hundreds of thousands of people in just a day or two and millions by a week's end. There's ONE THING we should ALL WANT as citizens/people everywhere and that's the TRUTH. We should all at least, agree on that because until we have it, NOTHING ELSE can realistically be considered FACTUALLY TRUE. Truth based on lies, isn't truth. Enough people are now starting to question the truth. They see the agenda-driven narratives peeking through the gaping holes of information they're being told.

CAPITALIZE ON THE SWAMP'S SLOPPINESS! Meme the fuck out of them NOW, so in 2.5 weeks, you don't find yourself scrolling and shitposting in threads about the clusterfuck known as "November 4th". I'm sure we'd actually like to enjoy the holidays, no?