Berserk spoilers are out

The spoilers are out,the promised time has finally come...the elves are here

Other urls found in this thread:

spoiler.net/spoiler/6n.1-berserk-chapter-346
youtube.com/watch?v=ruMXRiD5qjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait, since when are we off the boat? THE FUCK DID I MISS?!

We've been off since the end of January. Don't be a retard.

It's been like a year.

>page 6 of 6
post the rest you shit

spoiler.net/spoiler/6n.1-berserk-chapter-346

Puck has brothers.

SEVEN

FUCKING

YEAR

They got on the boat sometime in 2007, it was nearly nine years.

i want to kill miura

So is the Elf King actually a queen?

HAND DRAWN

I don't like the recent chapters.

Everything is too cute. It clashes hard with the setting. I know it's intentional and makes sense but I still can't help but feel it's just Miura drawing little moe girls because that's what he likes to do now. Can't really blame him though.

Christ.

how long until berserk becomes slice of life

well as I see you cant match the god hands's edges so gotta fight it with moe power mate
Imagine abominations and faggy human solider from Griffith army vs horde of fairy and cute magical creatures

Just remember the larger context of the story

There was a bit where he drew unicorns only to have them eaten by a hydra

Ziiiiip

>Guts I don't know how to tell you this... But there isn't anything wrong with Caska. She was pretending to be retarded the whole time because she thought you would cut her in half if you knew she loved Femto's dick. She went to the Heretic ritual at the Tower of Conviction because she wanted more dick. I'll leave you alone now.

>missing the day Sup Forums got off the boat

Delete

I dont fucking care about the elves or their fucking king.
Will my waifu finally get her sanity back???
Ive been worrying for her for too long now...

Also, waifu claimed suckers

The only thing I don't like is the digital artwork of the most recent ones. Some of it looks really bad and sticks out like a sore thumb. Also, the new cover art for the next published volume is SHIT.

Regardless, I think the writing is still strong.

His writing gets weaker. Puck gags are now 40% of dialogues.

it seems miura improved in the digital style OR went back to hand draw
NOW
its another golden age for guts

She will reject him and run craving for Griffit's dick. Mark my words.

Elves rape when?

New Berserk chapter? When the fuck did this happen? I've been out of the loop for a few months

>its another golden age for guts

What will his next edge be? All female characters getting raped and eaten alive simultaneously?

>run craving
Run holding a blade in her hands to castrate him, maybe.

>implying she will forget having watched her Band of the Hawk brothers die brutally in front of her

Although I am willing to admit that when she gets close to him, she will find it hard to actually attack him. But in my opinion she is almost 100% guaranteed to lead the attack all the way to his throne.

well you know the rules 'if the weather too good to be true, a storm is incoming'

i can expect the whole forest burned down soon..

sinc enaime started airing Miura has published a chapter every month.

he will probably go on hiatus after anime finish and videogame is released

i don't know i really don't want this golden age for guts to end, i prefer happy guts over MAXIMUM EDGE guts, he suffered enough already

Say that to my face.
Also I see her more being still a bit traumatized after getting her sanity back and not being able to face Griffith directly.

He'll probably finish the chapters for the next volume at least, that should go well past the anime's end if it's only one cour.

>146149589
They're at an Elf haven, they're not going to encounter penis shaped monsters or corpse wheels.

I'm just waiting for this. At this point, if Miura heals her and gives Griffith five chapters to close the barrier because "just a prank bro", I'll be ok with that.

Miura is never going to unretardify Caska.
I'd say it's more likely for her to die at this point, but it seems like Miura got way too soft in recent years. She'll probably stay a retard until the end.

Sure, it's all right, nothing to worry about. Only if someone hasn't brought a key which opens a ways through dimensions. Just by an accident.

my bet is elf king will say something like;
>i can't unretard chaska if you don't remove the mark, so go kill griffith

He better would because her stupidity becomes annoying.

I heard that now he draws only digitally, is this the reason why he went on hiatus for half a year, to learn to draw with a tablet?

>The only thing I don't like is the digital artwork of the most recent ones. Some of it looks really bad and sticks out like a sore thumb.
This right here. I was willing to follow Miura into hell as long as he would still pony up those gorgeous hand-drawn pages. Such a shame.

The last time Miura drew a non-retarded Caska was 19.5 years ago. He probably doesn't even remember how she's supposed to act like

I have a feeling that the witch girl they just met might a hold of it and use it.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING MY WAIFU CASCA WILL RETURN TO NORMAL AND WE'RE GONA MAKE SOME FUCK ALL NIGHT

God damn, that user that mistranslated that part on purpose was a fucking genius.

>Gutts, I think I'm a lesbian

>Copy That

Fuuuuck, everything is fucking moe.... MIIIIIIUUUUUUURRRRRAAAAAA

>we want the monster musume audience

>Hanafubuku: Who told you I can remove retardness, son? You need the Dwarf King for that, not the Elf King. He lives on the other side of the world.
>Gutts: Back to the ship!
>"Berserk will come back in fall 2018, look forward to the next chapter!"

Honestly at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if they heal Casca and she tells Guts she's leaving him for Griffith and he responds with pic related.

>"Guts I'm sorry but Griffith's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

>"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

>"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Griffith anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Band of the Hawk days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

>"Gutts-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Griffith's cum all over my mouth too."

This isn't Black Dog's plan, he should eat a sun or something like it to start a Nord style apocalypse.

Wait...that thing on her forehead

>turns out it's Griffit in disguise

The art has gotten so fucking bad, Berserk will never look amazing again.

You got issues dude.

The witches being cute is fine. I am fine with cute witches.

I hope their trumpet sounds like this

youtube.com/watch?v=ruMXRiD5qjA

>harpies here are not feral chance are they'll pump your rum
>harpies in falconia will kill you
explain this bullshit idolm@ster

wait the elf king was actually a woman?

are those fauns!?

Maybe it's the queen?

There can be no hope in this hell. No hope at all.

Why did the movie have to ruin that scene?

>Centauruses

Repeat after me:

Berserk has hit its' highest point.

I waited 9 years for this?

the ride never ends

BERSERK IS RUINED!

I want Miura to go back to this.

That elf is worth the weight

Puck was Gennie tier gag since forever.

What is this? It looks kinda inspired by Gulliver's travels.

What is "Giganto Maxia"?

Gigantomakhia, Miura's best work.

This artstyle makes perfect sense for Elf Island since it's supposed to be idyllic.

Eye dunno what you guys were expecting when Puck comes from there, some sort of atomic super elves?

Puck has siblings?

come back to us Gatsu

No, Moria tier hopelessness.

That always comes later.

Well, damn. That looks awesome.

go away trumpfag

Shh, we are on Sup Forums don't try make sense on Sup Forums

After reading a dude mistaking a couple of elves dressed with leaves [or shit like that] with harpies, you know you must abandon all hopes

What the fuck, dude? Where in that guy's sentence did you see ANYTHING to do with Trump?

>Elf Island is desolated and the elf king is dead
>All hope was in vain

Give poor Guts a fucking break. He needs some delicious brown healing.

That hasn't come for a while.

He is still posessed with nipple eating demon, he won't fuck Casca.

You better delete this asap senpai.

Of course not, user.
The gang was told to go to Elfhelm in chapter 237, which was published in March 2004.
So you waited 12 and a half years for this.

Well we've been on a boat for 10 years

Yeah.
On the native Island of Puck there are others like Puck.
Stop the press, hurry!

They expect golden age tier twist, but there is literally no bulid up for it.

I'm upset about the art, not the elves

What the fuck how is it even possible that it manages to get worse every chapter
I surrender

Where have you been for the last 25 years?

We all agree that Golden Age > Black Swordsman > Conviction >>>>> Millennium Falcon > Fantasia, right?