i.imgur.com/X2w0rt7.jpg
>Raqqa Oct16
imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 21
>Reports that SAA have captured Quraytayn today after a two week long battle with ISIS
>Israeli military fired three missiles towards SAA positions near the town of Al-Kowm, causing material damage at an army outpost in the Golan Heights
>PYD official; Kurds 'only calling for a federalization of Syria, not looking for a partition of the country or an independent Kurdistan'
>DeZ; SAA continue advance along the eastern bank of the Euphrates, liberating several areas that were occupied by IS
>SAA uncover a large warehouse inside Al-Mayadeen that was dedicated to satellite broadcasting
>RuAf destroy base with several HTS commanders in the Idlib countryside after launching several airstrikes near the town of Sarmin
>Iraqi forces gain full control over Kirkuk, Friday, following a fierce 3 hour battle with Peshmerga at the Altun Kupri district
>HTS have repelled a major offensive push by Syrian forces in the countryside of West Ghouta, helped out by IsAf airstrikes
>54 Egyptian police officers killed while raiding a suspected Islamist insurgency hideout in the country’s western desert

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
southfront.org/government-troops-withdrew-from-several-positions-on-syrian-jordanian-border-after-warning-from-us-led-coalition/
stripes.com/foreigners-who-joined-isis-faced-almost-certain-death-in-raqqa-1.493740
archive.is/jTcAy
serbianna.com/blogs/savich/archives/56
youtube.com/watch?v=-8ur1G3ILMQ
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/after-the-atrocities-committed-against-muslims-in-bosnia-it-is-no-wonder-today-s-jihadis-have-set-9717384.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_fighters_in_the_Bosnian_War
globalsecurity.org/intell/ops/bosnia-arms.htm
juliagorin.com/wordpress/?p=2905
youtu.be/58EQxUN3d3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtube.com/watch?v=pwXgbRCRtbY
youtube.com/watch?v=ntCvfPtoh90
youtu.be/a-AjVAuqGms
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/921850927367237632
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/921851333354901504
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SG= STUPID GOYS
SG= STUPID GOYS
SG= STUPID GOYS

FUCK Hezbollah

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>GOVERNMENT TROOPS WITHDREW FROM SEVERAL POSITIONS ON SYRIAN-JORDANIAN BORDER AFTER WARNING FROM US-LED COALITION

On Saturday, an officer of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) who was deployed on the Syrian-Jordanian border told South Front that the SAA withdrew from garrison 204 to garrison 198 on the border after a direct warning from the US-led coalition.

>The SAA officer said US-led coalition warplanes made low pass over a convoy of the SAA near the garrison. The warplanes fired flares and conducted several airstrikes on empty areas near the SAA convoy forcing it to withdrew towards the garrison 202.

According to the officer, after the SAA reached garrison 202 mortars and missiles fired by the US Special Operation Forces and the US-backed Free Syrian Army (FSA) landed around the garrison.

>SAA units received a direct order to withdrew to garrison 198 within 3 hours since the moment. After the SAA units reached garrison 198, the US-led coalition stopped the violent actions.

However, the SAA officer told South Front that UAVs of the US-led coalition are flying around the clock over the SAA positions on the Syrian-Jordanian border.

The garrison 198 is located 55km south of the US-led coalition base in al-Tanaf area on the Damascus-Baghdad highway, near the Syrian-Iraqi border.

southfront.org/government-troops-withdrew-from-several-positions-on-syrian-jordanian-border-after-warning-from-us-led-coalition/

>using word 'based' unironically
Kill yourself

>Foreigners who joined ISIS faced almost certain death in Raqq

>The forces fighting the remnants of the Islamic State group in Syria have tacit instructions on dealing with the foreigners who joined the extremist group by the thousands: Kill them on the battlefield.

As they made their last stand in the northern Syrian city of Raqqa, an estimated 300 extremists holed up in and around a sports stadium and a hospital argued among themselves about whether to surrender, according to Kurdish commanders leading the forces that closed in. The final days were brutal — 75 coalition airstrikes in 48 hours and a flurry of desperate IS car bombs that were easily spotted in the sliver of devastated landscape still under militant control.

>Those were the orders, according to the U.S.

"Our mission is to make sure that any foreign fighter who is here, who joined ISIS from a foreign country and came into Syria, they will die here in Syria," said Brett McGurk, the top U.S. envoy for the anti-IS coalition, in an interview with Dubai-based Al-Aan television.

"So if they're in Raqqa, they're going to die in Raqqa," he said.

The coalition has given names and photos to the Kurdish fighters to identify the foreign jihadis, who are seen as a threat back home and a burden on their justice systems, according to a commander with the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces. The commander said his U.S.-backed fighters are checking for wanted men among the dead or the few foreigners among the captured.

stripes.com/foreigners-who-joined-isis-faced-almost-certain-death-in-raqqa-1.493740

>Trump: ISIS’ end ‘is in sight’ after recapture of Raqqa

“The end of the ISIS caliphate is in sight,” Trump said in a statement. “We have made, alongside our coalition partners, more progress against these evil terrorists in the past several months than in the past several years.”

>After a four-month battle, US-backed militias on Friday declared the “total liberation” of Raqqa.

“We will soon transition into a new phase in which we will support local security forces, de-escalate violence across Syria, and advance the conditions for lasting peace, so that the terrorists cannot return to threaten our collective security again,” Trump said.

“We will support diplomatic negotiations that end the violence, allow refugees to return safely home, and yield a political transition that honors the will of the Syrian people.”

“ISIS leaders, and anyone who supports them, must and will face justice,” the president said.

archive.is/jTcAy

Saddam did nothing wrong

wtf I'm a terrorist now

WTF I love Iran and Hezbollah now!

>Shia Iran was one of the very first Muslim countries to provide support for besieged Bosniaks (predominantly Sunni Muslim). Iran supplied two-thirds of the total received in weapons and ammunition by the Bosnian Muslim forces during the 1992-95 war. From May, 1994 to January, 1996, Iran transported over 5,000 tons of weapons and military equipment to Bosnia. Iran not only sent much needed supplies but also fighters. Lebanese Shia Hezbollah had also its fighters in the Bosnian war.

serbianna.com/blogs/savich/archives/56

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/after-the-atrocities-committed-against-muslims-in-bosnia-it-is-no-wonder-today-s-jihadis-have-set-9717384.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_fighters_in_the_Bosnian_War

WTF I hate Iran and Hezbollah now!

no

Show us on a doll where hezbollah touched you.

>Hezbollah nazi's
mfw white Sup Forumstards LARP as nazi's and rip on muslims and Islam while muslims are -unironically- openly neo-nazi's

Absolutely BASED indeed:

> The President of the largest Bosnian political party…Sulejman Tihic met with the Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran to Bosnia Ahmad Fard Hosseini yesterday. They discussed cooperation between the two friendly countries….Ambassador Hosseini expressed his hope that Bosnian politicians would succeed in reaching a consensus and meet the conditions of…the European Union.

>Tihic thanked the Iranian people and leadership for their support and generous assistance to the Bosnian people during the 1992-1995 Serbian, Montenegrin and Croatian aggressions [sic] against Bosnia.

globalsecurity.org/intell/ops/bosnia-arms.htm

juliagorin.com/wordpress/?p=2905

What's Assad's plan for the SDF and "Rojava" post-ISIS? Russia seems to want to give them autonomy while Iran seems to want to pull another Kirkuk. Assad can't touch them as long as the burgers are behind them, and I doubt he'd accept a US proxy army operating in his borders.

America BTFO's cuckassad as usual.

youtu.be/58EQxUN3d3Y

The reload @ 2:05 looks something out of collahdoody.

mandatory

>Sulejman Thicc

when will asshat realize only turkey can give his all country back? even muricans drop kurds, russia want to use them, if not for nothing, against turkey. iran cant do much, muricans will rape them. only turkey can remove pkk from syria.

jewish jew, i still don't like you

t a c t i c o o l

See this Iran did nothing wrong. Glory to Iran !

Fuck your Lobby:
youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk

Boys what actually just came into my mind.
If the US actually fails at syria.
This could be a major los on influence in foreign policy.
Since this is a signal to the world that it is possible to withstand US regime change policies.
And at this point im actually scared America could go full retard on syria even facing russia to avoid keep this from happening. And even provoce ww3

Hezbollah is a terrorist organization.

A fucking bird HAHAHA

>146149862
>146150180

AL MWAT LI ISRAEL Edition

>Hezbollah is a terrorist organization.

They are pan-Islamists and shouldn't be trusted:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwXgbRCRtbY

Definitely not WW3, but we can't exclude them actually going full retard

would cut that hand down :)

Really? Wiki lists them as nationalists

You are a terrorist organization.

This.
Based gnocchi ravioli man.

Is she implying she's part wuff-wuff?

Well I get where you're coming from but the dude is just trying to shill.
Obviously Iran would support Bosnia if they could, I like Serbia and Serbs and I'm a huge fan of Hezzie and I think Iran is a key regional player in the ME I'm not going to get arsehurt or twisted up about it and start screaming the lyrics of Oj Alija Aljo. That would mean I have no understanding of anything.

The jew is, as always preying on ignorance to sow infighting and discontent.

If you're American, you shouldn't give af about Hezbollah.

Can't blame Iran/Hezbollah for opposing ZOG

>tfw you read Paine and realise America has become what it fought to be free from

Are you black? If not, what are you doing in Africa?

Yea i was just retardedly answering to an obvious shill, sorry for fucking up the thread. I dont hate serbians that much either

And the owners of this disaster of an empire STILL claim those ideas of liberty which are western germanic ideals.

Are you Tutsi? If not, what are you doing in Poland?

Taha storm troops take a look into IS tunnels:
youtube.com/watch?v=ntCvfPtoh90
Al-Muhassan

Iran and Hezbollah are pan-Islamists and fought against Christians in the Bosnian War.

Not stress my dude. The real enemy come under their meme-flags

kek

Its a fuckton worse off from that. If the founding fathers could see how many anglos are left here they wouldn't do the war let alone how many spics, germans and irish

Hey Assad enough of this war let's be friends nao

If americans are neither anglo, nor irish, nor german, then what the fuck are they?

Step aside peasant, we have plans

a mix of german/irish blood. At least that's what the majority of white people i meet have but i live in the north so. So yeah, basically the two enemies of the anglo saxon.

kek'd
what is this shit?

I don't buy this business of Europeans fighting with each other

Europeans always fought with each other. It's kind of a tradition tbqh

>he's never heard of the Israel-Russia-Axis Pact

Basically human waste.
Ancestors of the European waste mixed all together and create a new more toxic waste

Hi everyone! Reposting from yesterday

Philippines Marawi update:
>Duterte declares Marawi liberated on his 7th visit, citing there's just minor pockets of enemies left and people can start returning to the outskirts
>assumed successor of Isnilon Hapilon(former IS Emir of East Asia) and Malaysia's most wanted terrorist Dr. Ahmad Mahmud is also confirmed to be killed
>Malaysian Amin Bacu is assumed to be the next leader of the estimated 20 remaining Maute fighters
>897 terrorists killed
>fighting confined to just 5 structures
>10 more hostages rescued, mostly due to the heroic act of one soldier(cont. story)
>cleaning operations already started in conflict struck outskirts
>some troops are already starting to pull out and return home

Slightly related
>5.000 Russian AK-103s supplied to Philippines

youtu.be/a-AjVAuqGms

Call me a dreamer

>Philippines Marawi update in Bosnia General

The true final redpill

Story
>To me, the ultimate act of gallantry and heroism was displayed yesterday by someone who deserves maybe even more than the Medal of Valor. He literally put his life on the line to rescue hostages by removing his helmet, putting down his firearm and urging hard core terrorists face-to-face to free their hostages and allow the soldiers to bring the wounded to the hospital. He requested all the units behind him to cease fire, to put off the engines of tanks in order not to agitate the enemies, many of whom were in a state of war shock. From 11:00 in the morning until almost 4:00 in the afternoon, with the help of soldiers from other units, women and children were moved to safety. After 4:00 p.m., fighting resumed.

>Allow me to extend the gratitude of a grateful nation to our living hero, CPT JEFF BUADA, 15th Scout Ranger Company. Your courage and gallantry were witnessed by so many, they will live to tell the tale. God bless you, Sir. — with Cleng Dugas Tabz, Eagle Marvin Lamping Galo, Jun Fermin and Anne Row Asi in Marawi City.

tl;dr dude took off his helmet and dropped his rifle to urge terrorists face-to-face to release hostages, which they did

>Philipines updates in sandniger circlejerk general

How about you fuck off with your chink fever?

please delet this

>Philippines update
>in /sg/

So I just did this... UPDATES from previous breads

DeZ - for Issam Damascus
Raqqa
Daraa
Golan
Homs
Iraq
Misc

>tfw Philipines updates in lefty/pol/

no one cares you fucking spammer.

how do i delet?

based master baker

shut ur whore mouth
thx

you never fail to make me laugh jewbro

thank you romanibro

The meme of fat white women with mixed kids and no father is not a meme at all. I was at the American marine museum and saw two, neither of which had a father in sight. Also one had to sit down just because of walking around with her fat ass was too much as her kids started to fight

All my hard word! You appreciate it right now kike!

Who ate you?
Basically europens hate each other.
German hate French
French hate Brit's
Brit's hate French
Netherlands hate German.
Literally everyone hates everyone.
Since forever.
We only manage to make alliance's to face bigger issues.
If this is solved we will fall back hating each other

Those other guys can fuck off. Please continue to KEEP ME POSTED

which jew is it?

Honestly let me see if I understan the us invasion of Iraq:

They topple a dictator that was pretty much a lone wolf who hated both Iran and the saudis.
Then they spend a lot of money training their army and "rebuilding" the country so they can use as allies.
At the same time,they support the kurds who are probably after the jews the most hated group on the region.
Years passa and the us and israel start supporting the moderate beheaders and try to topple assad and they also fight the iraq goverment(who are backed by the us) and the kurds(also bak by them).
So after all that money spending in Iraq,they come closer to Iran thanks to the us support of the kurds and moderate beheaders and now the iraqis are kicking the moderates and the kurds out,in wich all 3 factions are supported by the us,so it means that if the US want to keep the Iraq goverment on their side and rpevent them from going completely to Iran/Russia side,they have to let them kick the kurds out but at the same time they finance them and use the oil to help Israel...
Now I ask,why the fuck are they backing EVERY side on this miss?Whats their endgame on this?

it's a meme
drag it into the Recycle Bin I think
kys

Eh, i dont know, i've watched your video, im not perticularry fond of that idea, but i see why people would be

This is important. Thanks for posting.

>Honestly let me see if I understan the us invasion of Iraq

Greater israel.

syria is a fake country

That's such a shame. Her kids would have been absolutely gorgeus had she made them with a white man. At least they still have light eyes, but they still look kind of Mexican.

multumesc fratilor.

>#Syria #Raqqa #SAA #SyrianArmy Soldier Says " #SAA prepares to perform largest military op towards #Raqqa & from a axis no one will expect"
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/921850927367237632

God what isn't a meme at this point baka

You'll only understand when there are no more Europeans around you

See

>>fighting confined to just 5 structures
As always thanks for the updates! does that mean 5 buildings?

brave man!

>#Syria #SAA Soldier : Hours & 1st Missions of Army towards #Idlib will begin. Military Security/Elite Forces/4th Division & 555th Brigade
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/921851333354901504

the one who likes to steal first posts and says he's going to bake but never does it

woah...

Great! we can be friends again!

Np!

>axis no one will expect
turkey?

oh jewish jew i didn't even see the id. im still convinced him and sakike are the same poster or at least in contact with their posting.

But all they did with that is getting Iraq to get closer to Iran

>does that mean 5 buildings
yup. I would expect the fighting to be over by either tomorrow or at least next week.
Some good news to swallow the grief of the loss of Issam.

this gonna trigger /k/

looks badass, but i doubt any of them ever does this when cam doesn't record