Communism will win against the capitalsit world order

communism will win against the capitalsit world order.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Heffington-Sworn-Statement-18-Nov-2015-Signed-2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be communist
>starve

go back to chapo reddit, shill.
/thread

Communism has came and went already

is he..dare I say... /ourkike/??

ok

Oh sweety, Communism and Fascism are both terrible ideologies

bump

sage for NWO scheme for cucks.

whats your ideology?

Learn to spell nigger.

Autocracy

user consider this.

You might have been born a mongrel and a subhuman, but if you clean out the world from your nigger shit blood, other people will have a better chance at being born from a cleaner genepool, I believe in reencarnation, dont you want to be reborn as someone better? then help to make the world a cleaner place

btw
>op has 1 post

Ok...when?

Well, the jewry already have Mr. R*thschild

We must destroy the USA

world-wide or just in Israel?

capitalism is communism

>so starved and weak from destitute society that he can't even type capitalism
My poor man, I feel so much for you. Stay strong, the bread lines open at 2AM.

And people like you will be executed first when they succeed.

Chinese Communism sure, not the soviet trash western commies peddle

workers of the world you have nothing to lose but your chains

Israel is the only place that matters

So to speak.

Lol

America is a canser on the world

That's a good attitude for an Israeli to have.
Hope you guys get rid of the Rabbinate and their genocidal/world conquering agendas.

Not with that spelling it won't.

anarchism will win against the statist world order

Sounds too much like a you problem for us to care about it

this attempt at making fascism hip and modern through vaporwave is probably the cringiest thing to happen in the past two years after kekistan

The human craves structure, and anarchism is bound to fail in one way or the other

The ussr was strongest in the world

>Hoppe
>Fascism
Oh,leftypol

No. Fuck off to prison Spenser.

Пocтиpaй штaны пидopac

Context of pic?

How so? Jews are 16 million in number. Their plot is already being exposed and they are losing support. "Anti-Semitism" is on the rise and if low IQ religious zealots continue Israel will be stripped from them...because billions of people are beginning to turn against a few million. A holocaust will not happen..but the Israeli ethno-state will also not happen.

>me not we

is a failed policy.

Strangely enough, well-organized kibbutzim in the past have been great examples of anarchism, as were the syndicates of Spain.

lern 2 spel!

>thinks that would be achieved under gommunism

Communism will win

Oh you are just adorable, sweetie!

But seriously though how's your relationship with your father? You love him?

Keep dreaming. Antisemitism is actually good for Israel, and the world knows very well about our Samson option

n. korea=true korea

Looks like tile to me.

You have two mommies or just one, hun?

Recent graduate of USMA who posted stupid treason-tier shit on internet and will get fucked badly as example. Became commie in West Point of all places and posted stupid shit mostly on reddit and twitter.

dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Heffington-Sworn-Statement-18-Nov-2015-Signed-2.pdf

>Antisemitism is actually good for Israel
typical anti-Semitism sure, but that's not what we're seeing. Spencer's AS is being rejected in favor of intellectual reasoning.

>Israel is bad and here is proof
>wtf I hate Israel nao!

AS based in reason and not emotion is the worst thing that could happen to the Jews. As for the Sampson option...nukes are outdated and a non-threat compared to the tech. America has on reserve. Israel only has threats. In fact, its against Judaism for Israel to destroy itself or the world, because then how would Messiah come and save it? Sampson option is a bluff and da goyim know.

sup cuckrads

You don't seen to think outside of the box. Jews getting threats and hate is good for Israel, not just antisemitism. The more people hate us, the stronger Judaism gets.
>nukes are outdated
Lol what

How would you know that given that communism has never been tri-

Why would you throw a perfectly good dinner into that swastika, comrade?

If you ask me though, you haven't called your dad in a while and he's probably a bit low.

your arguments and thoughts are as much of a meme as your flag you hide behind because you are a coward and a retard.

Communism=food

>Jews getting threats and hate is good for Israel
This isnt happening though. I agree emotional anti-Semitism is great for Israel... but people are rejecting Richard Spencer, Weev, Anglin, and the other instigators and are adopting an intellectual approach to Israel and the JQ..which is terrible for Israel and the Jews. The mood is not one of hatred but surprise and disgust, which results in real action based in what is right rather than blind fury based in emotion. Israel is sadly shooting herself in the foot and much worse, the Israeli People are encouraging it. This is why Sup Forums says
>there are no good Jews

Israel can't destroy itself or the world with the Sampson option. It's contrary to Judaism and simply a bluff.

then engage me in debate? but crying is not going to convince anyone I'm wrong.

there's no point in engaging you because your thoughts are asinine and you hold no influence on this board. actually, show flag and we'll talk. until then, you're really not worth the wasted effort.

Nice larp op. Capitalism has given me everything I have, and I'll fight for it till my last breath. Fuck your commie shit.

>buy my gommism book goys

Kim declared North Korea not communist anymore,heh nigger

>You're wrong because I say so but I can't explain why you're wrong..

ok user..

Capitalism gave the world imperialsim, poverty and war

Your parents gave you life, just a short phone call sweetie it'll make his day.

i already explained why i'm not invested in changing your mind. i think you're wrong and an idiot, that doesn't mean you are one dumbass. like i said, show flag and we can talk.

war and poverty existed way before capitalism you uneducated nigger

>i think you're wrong and an idiot
Great. Enjoy your opinion? If you'd like to convince others I'm wrong and an idiot you're going to have to engage me in discussion about what I've said ITT. If you're not interested in that then enjoy your opinion?

commies cant spell

Implying there were no phones in ussr

The people who rejected them hated Israel in the first place, and only followed those individuals because they thought they had the same views, thus changing really nothing. Meanwhile in politics where people's opinions are actually important, Israel is capitalizing on Europe's migration crisis to elect right-winged politicians that support them. Every right winged politician that you say getting more popular after the election is working with us. Really, every single European one, search it yourself.

And as for the Samson option being a bluff, we have Nuclear warheads aimed at 150+ countries capitals. It may not destroy the world, but it will do alot of damage world-wide.

this flag and bullshit ideology are pathetic

No I'm implying you have a troubled home life and have family issues. Did that hit too close to home, love?

no

>Capitalism gave the world imperialsim, poverty and war

No what? No you don't have family issues, or no you don't have problems at home?

You can't make an argument and have to insult my family, weak.

>Really, every single European one
We know, user. The goal is to blame all of Europe's problems on the liberal diaspora Jews while promoting Zionism because "poor Israel just wants to be an ethno-state too!" We know and therein lies Israel's problem. In America, anti-Israel sentiments are picking up. Not anti-Semitic or anti-Jewish...anti-Israel. Even Trump's people have called Israel an "occupying power." America is becoming redpilled from the bottom to the top, and soon, Europeans will be as well. They're already turning against Israel. Tricking the People only works as long as they remain ignorant. Europe is waking up and a lot of people will, I predict, hang.

>we have Nuclear warheads aimed at 150+ countries capitals.

What does that matter? Israel drops just one and Israel no longer exists as a Sovereign State. When Israel is backed into a corner she will likely strike out and this will only justify the fight against Israel in the minds of the majority. No matter what Israel does...continue or stop... she has fucked herself.

>but people are rejecting Richard Spencer, Weev, Anglin, and the other instigators and are adopting an intellectual approach to Israel and the JQ
this is just statistically untrue. in fact, more eyes than ever are on these people. for instance, who exactly in your opinion is adopting this nuanced opinion on the JQ? who is advocating this? i'd love to see their numbers and social blade, but i'm seriously concerned that they simply do not exist.
>It's contrary to Judaism and simply a bluff.
this is stupid logic, tons of jews are athiests and do not give a fuck about a book of rules they're supposed to follow, especially in the upper echelon of the ruling elite.
>Spencer's AS is being rejected in favor of intellectual reasoning.
calling richard spencer an anti-semite makes you look like a complete tool who has no idea where richard stands on israel. pro-tip: he's a huge supporter and models his idea of a white ethno-state around what israel did to create one for jews.

and you made a literal meme arguement that is bait worthy

Check my posts, I don't care to talk about any ideologies right now I want to talk about you. Does that make you uncomfortable, honey?

they will lose again
but it's okay because it wasn't real communism

no i'm fine, say whatever

Fuck yeah, I can't wait to fight other people over whatever food I can find in dumpsters.

It is true!

>this is just statistically untrue
Spencer and the rest wouldn't even have a presence of Sup Forums were it not for TRS shilling him all day, every day.
>pic related
Without shills to create threads about how based Spencer, Weev, and the Alt-Right are.. no one gives a shit. We all just mock you.

the rest of your post is based in the ignorance of how Judaism works and is applied by even atheistic Jews.

How do you plan to win with no guns?

Okay you mind answering my last question then, babe?

>modern day communists are a tool of corporations and banks to keep people too divided to actually fight the corporations themselves

prove me wrong

You retarded mongoloids only ever target working class people and dont do shit about the actual problems caused by monopolized corporations like google and facebook. The purpose of your movement was created is literally to help empower working class people.

You are also bankrolled by billionaire elites like Soros, so you only look like complete retards to anyone outside your group.

I don't have family trubels

we will get some guns somehow

like i said, you're a dumbass. it also says that jews aren't supposed to create a nation-state in their faggy books and they did that regardless. they do not give a fuck about their own rules and you do not understand jews as much as you are attempting to lead others to believe.
this doesn't prove anything.
>there's 2 richard spencer threads in the catalog, therefore he's not popular among the factions creating the alt-right
just fucktarded logic. if anything it means the janitors are doing their job. you are a dumbass.

Okay so your home life isn't too great then, got it. Did you need any help with that? I assume English is not your first language, I'm happy to help there if you like!