Bleach

Now that we've gotten all the rage and disappointment out of our system, I think it's time for some positivity and to nostalgia over the best aspect of Bleach. The anime's OST, or more specifically, the anime OPs.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleach.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600012689&chapter=1
m.fanfiction.net/s/12114592/1/Touch
youtube.com/watch?v=CupQghMefqI
bleachness.livejournal.com/446299.html
youtube.com/watch?v=H-XLkjqYhZU
youtube.com/watch?v=e7dAURnE7DY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this an OST from a filler arc?
I don't recognize half the people in this picture

Asterisk: Most nostalgic and stylish OP. (also totally gives a different feel than what the show is going to end up as)

D-Technolife: Hype as FUCK. Nostalgic in the sense of the feeling of "this shit gets real"

Ichirin no Hana: Probably some people's first introduction to girls singing j-rock

Tonight Tonight Tonight: Infamous for being the first filler arc OP probably confusing a lot of manga readers. Introduced people to Beat Crusaders if they hadn't already seen Beck

Rolling Star: YUI YUI YUI YUI

Alones: This is actually pretty memorable as being the OP indicating that finally the filler was going to fucking end. It is almost as rocking as D-Technolife. Also has that fucking amazing intro. (ORETA)

After Dark: Can't go wrong with Asian Kung-Fu Generation. Remember back when they were really popular? Really only exists for Espada hype

Chu-Bara: This is probably the only Bleach OP I think is actually hot garbage and doesn't really have anything good about it

Velonica: At around this point is when I started noticing the Bleach OPs were starting this pattern of really just "let's waste a lot of time in these OPs by just showing the Shinigami in cool poses. That rap(?) in the first half of the song is amazing though

Shojo S: See above plus fanservice

Anima Rossa: This one is actually pretty hype for a filler arc at least. It isn't lazy at all and shows off some interesting action and stuff. Yeah, we're all thinking "oh fuck another filler arc?" but focusing it all on the Zanpakuto gives just enough hype

chAngE: This has a lot of good action scenes in it and I like the quick scene swapping but I think it needed a better singer

Ranbu no Melody: Pure fucking kino. You probably don't even realize it's a Bleach OP until the title comes up. Should have been the final OP

BLUE: CRAZY SHIT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW-THE OP. EVERYBODY KUNG FU FIGHTING

Harukaze: Scene with the title cards is cool and that's about it.

I made the mistake of going back and reading to the final arc.
I forgot it started at 480.
People can shit on HM and FB all they want. Nothing remotely compares to this.

>206 chapters
>not enough for a proper conclusion to a battle
>not enough for any SoL or settling in
>not even enough to tell us if everyone's still alive

I still can't believe Kubo betrayed the readers in the end with such a finale. How did he decide that it was the best ending for a character?

>I forgot it started at 480.
Oh god my sides

Tōsen had to die so the Almighty couldn't be cockblocked

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Kubo didn't betray anyone at all. However, he DID disappoint everybody through incredibly dull fights with characters nobody cared about anymore.

>tfw no sh0ta bf to take long walks along the river and at stargaze at night

#Betrayed

Stop posting this screencap. It looks like garbage.

I'm making a shameless request for more shit like this.
bleach.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600012689&chapter=1

but user

>Ranbu no Melody: Pure fucking kino. You probably don't even realize it's a Bleach OP until the title comes up. Should have been the final OP
This. This right here. I remember when that OP dropped i spent the next day trying to find the mp3. Had to have it.

No buts. You can fantasize about Toshiro being smothered by Karin's boobs without using that picture.

>I don't recognize half the people in this picture
That's kind of moot considering everybody in that picture was in the last chapter though

Do you think Toshiro paid Karin a visit in during the timeskip?

Was the Toshiro and Karin stuff even canon?
Wasn't it filler?

>Implying the disappointment has left yet

Bleach's slow pacing was too much for all the autistic kids.
Bleach belongs in a seinen magazine where adults can appreciate the pacing.

Okay, Renji/Rukia has potential. I see it.
m.fanfiction.net/s/12114592/1/Touch

Icebox and Garin us one of the most delusional ships, more so than ichiruki,uea they had good chemistry like the latter in the anime, but I don't think they ever even interacted in the manga.

chigoXIchika or KazuiXIchika fanfics, images and Doujins when?

Yuzu raping or molesting her nephew doujin when?

Ichika and Kazui playing doctor. when? Never
Why even live?

The Toshiro/Karin shit is filler you idiot

>Bleach's slow pacing was too much for all the autistic kids.
The slow pacing was too much for anybody. Along with the degrading art and shit fights

There's always your imagination user

playdate episode when?

It wasn't the slow pacing. I don't think the pacing was all that bad. It was the sheer NUMBER of enemies Kubo decided to create and trudge through. It was exhaustive and boring.

Dead series, dead discussion, dead threads.

Kubo, you are next.

IF YOU WANNA SEE SOME ACTION

The Japanese burn Kubo to a cross yet?

The date of Bleach's real ending........has changed

No, they know there will be a sequel just like naruto so they don't' care.

Post yfw the time of Kubo's execution....has changed

Kill yourself.

You mean, Kubo.

Kubo could do a seinen series pretty well I think. Bleach was fucking dragged out and cut short by the end, but the tone and exposition was pretty cool. He could write a good dark and brooding story if he didn't keep stretching out fights that didn't matter.

If Bleach was seinen instead of shonen, and all fights are all serious adult shit, Unohana and Kenpachi fight would be pure hate sex. I swear to God.

or they're misinformed and think the series is still Jump's Darling and that the only thing its getting is a crappy Live Action move

I was into making AMVs back in the mid/late Aughts and the Bleach openings were always a great place to get footage from, in addition to consistently good music.

I blame Kubo for being an audiophile. Too bad he'll never live out his dream of becoming a fashion designer.

Okay, so I had an idea for a spin-off. It's probably garbage and will definitely never come to pass, but here goes.

Basically, it's an action-comedy with Kazui and Ichika cleaning up Karakura Town of low-level Hollows. As a running gag, there's this really weak and hungry one who gets in over her head and escapes just in the nick of time. They keep stopping just as she's about to eat a soul, but she always escapes because a bigger, more threatening Hollow always shows up to fight them.

Finally, in a last ditch attempt to get rid of them for good, the Hollow takes off her mask and becomes an Arrancar, and it turns out she's a little girl about Kazui and Ichika's age. Despite all the hype her transformation gets, she only puts up slightly more of a fight this time, so she gives up and tears a hole into Mexico just get away from her pursuers, even though she's not even a Menos.

TL;DR: Kazui and Ichika bully a starving little girl until she gives up on finding food and runs away crying.

She's kind of a mother figure to him isn't she? So wouldn't it be more like pure wincestuous hatesex?

I don't think it being in a different magazine would cover Kubo's fundamental writing problems

>implying Renji would open his mouth around Ichigo's trousersnake

Kenpachi would literally fight with a raging hard-on, disgusting everybody he goes up against. Except Unohana, who is just bemused he never got over that problem.

GOTTA BE THE CENTER OF ATTRACTION

You know, for a series that I would generally describe as being my Naruto/DBZ/Inuyasha it's amazing how little effect Bleach has had overall on my creative style.

But that's not important, who remembers back in the day when Dattebayo subbed shit and kept trolling us. Or even earlier, when Lunar subbed this shit.

I actually miss Dattebayo

MIAGETA YOZORA NO HOSHI-TACHI NO HIKARI

youtube.com/watch?v=CupQghMefqI

The good old days.

bleachness.livejournal.com/446299.html

Holy fuck. Kubo literally ripped off half of his panels. Can`t believe this shit.

This hurts.
Why Kubo why? Even people who hate Ichiruki admit that they had a good dynamic (as friends, before you say anything), and you took it away completely during the last arc. That was cruel.

>Incarnate still have a better ending than Bleach

>Most nostalgic

Is it worth reading?

ITT we try to type out the bleach opening

HEE HAH YAA ITAMI KAA EEAA COST EEYOO

>disappointment

How many times have you fapped to this goddess already?

Too many. Help.

I want to see Ichika or Yuzu gives Kazui a fellatio or handjob.

Disappointment over the dropped storylines more than anything

>tfw nobody knows who you really are.
Maybe they just don't give a damn.

>it's amazing how little effect Bleach has had overall on my creative style.
Complete opposite over here.

Bleach, pre-HM, inspired a lot of my current shit.

Dunno. It was just a joke.

OP 5 is my favorite, but it's close with OP1

youtube.com/watch?v=H-XLkjqYhZU

I don't fap to inferior models.

Honestly, as a guy who preferred both IchiRukis to what we got, I still can't even mind the pairings, just the brevity.

Kubo didn't want to draw them doing stuff again because he wanted you to forget that they worked better together than his OC Donut Steel OTP

That ED was straight fire.

Nice 2 frames gif, user.

I love the user who made this.

Ah, I see, so you only see 2 frames

NANI!!

So will these threads be dead by the end of the week?

Or will they get a boost again when frustrated Sup Forumsnons start writing fan fiction?

>harukaze
I cry everytime

Important question.
What kind of feelings did Aizen have for Ichigo?

at least use r2 dvds for your screencaps

Fullbringers would have been cooler as villains of the week, since you could have stuck Ichigo with a good main cast while doing it, then have them all show up at the end for a fight or something thanks to Facebook hacks.

HARD GAY

Fullbring always felt to me like Kubo wanted to write a new Bleach but his idea was shit so he went back to Shinigami.

Riruka a cute and underrated as fuck though.

The second option. plus doujins for missing characters.

Fullbring felt like one of the anime's filler arcs but it was actually happening

What was the point of having 13 captains if he didn't know which each ones role were?

I want Nel Doujins, and I've considered writing some shit

not doujins since I can't draw for shit

but I'm thinking about writing bleach from around the end of HM again, changing one or two thinks

it'd be trash but it'd kill time for me

Try it, user. You is not the only one who wants do this.

I can't draw for shit too ;_;

I thought this at first too but when I reread it a few weeks back I came to the realization just how brilliant it was, it was short but sweet, only the ending sucked.

>tfw I was good at art as a kid
I let it slip, I could have actually made a decent go of it

what a shit get

>it was short but sweet, only the ending sucked
>all that Ichigo mindbreak right before the climax

>he thinks Fuillbring was good

Enough about OP's, what was your favorite ED?
youtube.com/watch?v=e7dAURnE7DY

I wish manga scans would use a nice clean and simple font like this

I am so sick of CC WildWords and AnimeAce 2.0

Quincy Invasion was wasted potential: the arc
>overpowered villain that makes Monster Aizen look like a pussy yet still fails to be entertaining
>silly and wacky Quincies including fucking Luchador Quincy
>Kubo not killing off Byakuya even though he clearly intended to do so
>unspectacular Royal Guard with the exception of Rape Monk
>Aizen barely doing anything
>Urahara barely doing anything
>Harribel gets Kubo treatment
>Fullbringers back even though nobody wanted to see them ever again and they still do next to nothing
>atrocious final fight and ending
The only thing that lived up to the hype was Yama-jii's Bankai and Kubo still fucked that up by having Yamamoto fight Yhwach (what a silly name) doppleganger

>all those wasted characters
>all those dropped plot points
>all those wasted years

>mfw no 15th Anniversary OST Bonus Disk

>Velonica
Was actually better when Megumi Ogata sang it.

>happy people
heh

user I'll make you a deal

if you try it I'll try it

>all those worthless quincies he wasted chapters on
>206 chapters