Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Episode 22 is titled "Flash of Sloth" (怠惰一閃)

Get fucking hyped.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=58618749
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for Ferris.

==// OFFICIAL Sup Forums BEST GIRL RANKING //==

UPDATED

ABSOLUTELY GOD TIER TASTE

1. REM ;_;

POWER GAP
1.2 THERESIA ;________;

ANOTHER POWER GAP

BASED
2. BEATRICE
2.1 ECHIDNA
3. CRUSCH

POWER GAP
ACCEPTABLE
4. JEW LOLI
5. RAM
6. BASED WITCHES
7. PETRA
8. PRISCILLAcunt

POWER GAP
MEME
9. FELT
10. SATELLA
11. SHAULA
12. ELSA

POWER GAP
PLEASE KILL YOURSELF
99. EVIL DOG'S GIRL

POWER GAP OF THE UNIVERSE
ONLY THE DEAD CAN KNOW PEACE FROM THIS AWFUL TASTE
999999. EMILIA
999999999999999999999999. BRAIN DAMAGED FERRIS THINKING HE IS A GIRL

OH PLEASE DON'T LET ME DIE WAITING FOR YOUR TOUCH

>
What are the probabilities of being able to walk the day after?

>Rem first
>Ferris last

Sup Forums having unfathomable shitty taste as usual.

Pls delete that pic. Long hair rem is a shit. Short hair best hair.

See you on ep25

Based Sup Forums.

Shit taste

Ram is a thousand times better than Rem, if only she wasn't taking Clown cock she'd be in the top 5.

>Long hair rem is a shit

Having quite a shitty taste their fellow. Both are good.

>Petra is a kind girl. She was originally a little submissive, usually just going along with what others said, however after the incident at the Sanctuary she becomes bolder and learns to express her own opinion more. She also develops feelings for Subaru after he saved her during the Wolgarm incident. Before becoming a maid, she used to want to be a seamstress at the capital.
>She also develops feelings for Subaru after he saved her during the Wolgarm incident.
>She also develops feelings for Subaru

NANI?!?!?

Based.

erm, this is not a general

please maintain the quality of the posts

>7 girls
>1 dude
>Felix

WAY TO RUIN IT.

BASED spee

Holy shit

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=58618749

>Crusch and Priscilla off to the side and far away
>Ferris, Jewloli, and Felt up close

Shit taste gook piece of shit.

>that Felt

Never make a best girl list again with this shit taste

>Preview has no Felix

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

BASED

THANK GOD SP IS PRO-REM
EMILITARDS BTFO

EMT!!
EMILIA MAGNIFICENTLY TRASH

Is Otto the Sam to Subaru's Frodo?

Dubs confirm

EMT

Emilia Mindless Tool

Emilia Mentally Tarded.

I'm hoping we get a better translation of this scene at some point, because it's looking pretty clear that Al is certain that Rem shouldn't exist and there definitely shouldn't be two surviving Oni sisters.
>[Al : Goodbye, brother and miss, ah, you must be Ram right? Take good care of him.]
>[Rem : Ram is my older sister's name. Rem's name is Rem, Al-sama.]
>(Al suddenly stops)
>[Al : Rem?]
>[Al : Don't talk nonsense. You're Ram, right?]
>[Rem : It's Rem. Excuse me, but where did you met my sister, Al-sama?]
>[Al : What the...]
>[Al : Miss is Rem, older sister is Ram.]
>[Rem : That's right.]
>[Al : Sorry for asking this, is that older sister still alive?]
>[Rem : I don't know why you're asking, but of course she's alive.]
>(Subaru suddenly feels pressure from Al)
>[Al : ---Don't fxxx with me.]
>(Rem stops using healing magic and on her guard)
>[Al : Relax. I won't do anything]
>[Al : I'm sorry but could you leave here fast? You might have realized, I'm not on a good mood, either.]
>[Rem : Okay. Give her our thanks for arranging her time to us.]
>(Subaru and Rem leaves)
>[Al : Fxxx, that's how it is. It feels disgusting.]
What does Al know, and how does Rem's presence contradict it? Why does Al feel so strongly about what should largely be a rather trivial matter? Al is a person who is implied to know a lot more than he lets on, so why is this what makes him lose his cool? Is this a sign that events have diverged from their proper course, in so far as Al understands the way things are supposed to be going?

Sam didn't throw Frodo off a carriage to save himself

That's mean. Emilia is a sweet, loving, understanding, and talented girl.

When does this come available for free?

If you say E.M.T really fast, what word does it sound like?

Time travelling/foresight/gospel.
You name it.

Tolerant, Understandable, Respectful, Diligent !

She's a beautiful, intelligent, thoughtful, caring and heartwarming person.

EMT

Emilia Masturbates Tivey

Please. It's pretty clear even Felix is just there to have his boypussy filled a heavy dose of Daewoo.

Pretty interesting. From the way he voices it, it's clear Al's discomfort is about the fact both twins are present simultaneously. Could be any number of facts like suggested, but the main factor is from Al's PoV, it should be "Ram" who tends to Subaru. Clown's actions might have inadvertently fucked with the way things were meant to play out even more than expected.

Another thing to consider is that the cult or rather the ones who play a card in this are prophetic in a way. The partial gospel which the witch cult has and the full gospel which Roswaal has. It's as if Subaru is following an already determined fate. There are even suggestions that Flugel's tree was planted there for Subaru to use for taking down the White Whale. Subaru's rise to glory might be THE goal. Earning trust amongst a lot of people.

However there are little things on the side that suggest there are changes happening that have bigger impact in the long run.

All reasonable possibilities. The real question here is, why is it Rem's presence that disturbs Al so deeply? It gives me the feeling that something isn't going the way it's supposed to be, and this divergence point is somehow connected to Rem. Subaru could have overcome his challenges if someone else were the one sent to watch over and assist him, even if things would have turned out a little differently.
That's the thing. I don't think Clown fucked shit over, because Ram wouldn't be there either if Clown wasn't following his own Gospel. I get the feeling that Rem was somehow overlooked, and Al's one of the few people who knows enough to realize that things have gone off track.
The predetermined path thing is interesting because if the goal is to reunite with Satella as her lover, I don't think it'd make sense for part of that plan to be falling in love with a completely unrelated girl on the side. That relationship development between Rem and Subaru probably wasn't supposed to happen.

>Remfags unironically believe that the opinion of a board of Sup Forums caliber is worth anything.

Truly, this series biggest cancer.

Anyone else suspect there is an ulterior reason Priscilla hasn't slept with any of her husbands?

Frigid.

hmm. . .

>Rem was somehow overlooked
The thing is, from the way Al says it, it implies there should be no Ram. There's any number of reasons we could theorize as the cause behind it, but Al's anger seems directed at the fact Ram exists. It could be that to his knowledge, Ram was supposed to die during birth, or perhaps Rem takes up the name after the events in the village, but he clearly believed "Rem" should have been named "Ram" and the actual Ram should be dead. Of course this is all based around the fact Al asks if Ram is still alive, and it is a well known fact that Ram's existence is unnatural due to her insane wind powers. He clearly knows something about the circumstances behind them though.

What if in the timeline he witnessed Ram was supposed to be the one that falls in love woth Subaru and Al is disgusted by the fact that the sweet love he saw is no more?

Amazing taste as usual Sup Forums

>The thing is, from the way Al says it, it implies there should be no Ram

He clearly says, "you should be Ram, right?" implying it should be Rem that shouldn't be exist. Also well it was Rem that her parents/village chief would have killed if Ram didn't prevent it.

But well, maybe Ram would have died when the witch cult attacked their village and Rem would be saved, or maybe Rem would have died and Ram would be saved... I don't know about this part though.

Or how about he didn't factor in Rem's existence and just figured that an oni maid hanging out with Subaru would be Ram, which is a much more occam's razor idea.

>Tfw anime failed to deliver this

Ram wouldn't have fallen in love with Subaru.
That's not how I see it. He doesn't seem to be personally familiar with the twins, he just knows that the person accompanying Subaru should be "Ram". When Rem corrects him, his reaction suggests that he's hoping he just got the name wrong. Ram seems like someone who's supposed to be a proper figure of destiny, one which Roswaal seems to believe is integral to his plans, while Rem is one of the least "special" people Subaru knows.

Rem is someone most people would consider an afterthought compared to everyone around her. She's neither the best or the worst, she's not some figure of destiny or some renowned individual. Most people who knew the story of the twins would probably have regarded her as "Ram's sister" and left it at that. If Ram was meant to be some kind of "Chosen One", then Rem is probably one of the most "Unchosen" people around. I'm getting the feeling that Rem is involved in some kind of Butterfly effect. Though most people would view her as relatively inconsequential, her mere presence has caused things to slowly start deviating from the plan.

The thing is, the loop where that conversation happened has been erased, so Al probably no longer knows that thing have gone wrong.

What a cutie, would kiss.

The thing is, he only got pissed after confirming Ram was the older one, and was still alive. If Rem's presence was the abnormal one he wouldn't have needed to ask if Ram was still alive, and would instead focus his question on confirming facts about Rem instead.

what a hottie!!

Posting this line first for reference.

>Ram: I think all the characters in it are just stupid
>Subaru: That's kind of a harsh critique. I'm not denying it but...
>Subaru: That's why I both love and hate that story.
>Subaru: The Blue Ogre's self-sacrifice is really appealing, but it's stupid because he gets nothing in return.
>Subaru: I'm the type who wants to be rewarded for my effort.
>Ram: Is that what you think of the Blue Ogre?
>Ram: But it's the Red Ogre that I think is beyond help.
>Ram: He dragged the Blue Ogre into his own desires.
>Ram: As a result, he lost nothing. Only the Blue Ogre lost anything.
>Subaru: Then what do you think the two ogres should have done?
>Ram: If the Red Ogre truly wanted to befriend the humans, he should have broken off his horns and gone to them.
>Ram: He should have done that before the blue ogre couldn't bare to watch anymore.
>Subaru: That's a pretty extreme opinion, too...
>Ram: Is it?
>Ram: Which of the two ogres would you rather be friends with?
>Subaru: Which of the two?
>Ram: The red ogre, who can only bask wish to be taken care of by others, or the stupid blue ogre who basks in self-sacrifice?
>Subaru Chooses both
>Ram: What a foolish answer.
>Ram: If you want to befriend both, you must be the indecisive adulterous type.

Pretty sure it's the other way around. The witch cult learned (via gospel) there was a prodigy demon around, that's why they cut Ram's horn. The reasons are unclear, maybe the gospel knew she'd eventually become a nuisance, however for some reason (I at least have no idea why) Roswaal decided to keep her.
The issue here is, why did Roswaal keep Rem too? Why didn't they cut her horn too?

I assume it's because Rem brought up that "Ram" was her sister, and Al is even more certain that there should only be one than he is about whether he got the name right.

It's kind of funny, in a very twisted way, that Subaru learned what happened with Rem when he tried to convince Emilia about the polygamy thing.

Most likely to confirm if there was only one of them or not.

The official art for Arc 3

>I don't think it'd make sense for part of that plan to be falling in love with a completely unrelated girl on the side. That relationship development between Rem and Subaru probably wasn't supposed to happen.

It'd be a stretch to say it's a dead end path but Rem wasn't probably a factor as her actions affected Subaru's actions causing him to deviate from the Gospel.

So far it's revealed that Satella resembles Emilia. Satella's words for Subaru in the realm where also somewhat similar in message to the current ED. Also Emilia was described by Echidna to look like her mother which was said to be a human while her father is the elf.

I don't really know if it's red herring or not but this is what we're being led to believe.

However I wonder if there was a witch of envy right from the start?

Right now it's only a theory of mine. Because it seems that Ram's words have a huge meaning to the story as it gets the theme gets thrown in the later arcs.

What we know of Subaru right now, he had problems with his Ego. He symbolized Pride and is also shown to be Greedy. Going by the story's base theme which is "Love" methinks that Satella and Past Subaru weren't allowed to be in love. Probably with the notion that Satella was incompatible with the witch genes, her taking it in was due to wanting to be accepted. Since there are two personalities, I think Subaru's past self originally had two lovers. Since all the witch have a good enough relationship with Satella or an opinion of her, I think that Satella was accepted among them but the witch of Envy never approved of her and consumed her.

This is just a wild theory.

Arc 3 has had official art for years

>official
Pretty sure I've seen it on pixiv yesterday in 3 different forms.

Pretty much.

>Probably with the notion that Satella was incompatible with the witch genes, her taking it in was due to wanting to be accepted. Since there are two personalities, I think Subaru's past self originally had two lovers. Since all the witch have a good enough relationship with Satella or an opinion of her, I think that Satella was accepted among them but the witch of Envy never approved of her and consumed her.

This is a nice theory. That Satella's identity was taken by the Witch of Envy. I mean it does explain why the Witch are generally ok with Satella.

Best R*m hands down.

>His waifu can't fish a white whale

That face my sides.

SOON

So is there anywhere that the web novels are being translated past arc 3?

Was Flugel implied to be an elf? Or a human?

mean as fuck

Milf Rem would be pretty hot

if subaru didn't intervene Rem would die to curse, i think she shouldn't survive but subaru changed it

E.M.T

So place your bets on who will be the final boss: aldebaran, horned ram and rooswald, hector, pandora puck or someone else?

satella vs emilia+subaru

Rem a best

Emilia Mmeans Turd

One of the best long hair Rem fanarts I've seen.

>satella
>final boss
Animeonly detected
Al ram and rooswal are all
Mid game bosses
I dont think hector can be final boss
I place my bets in pandora or puck

I feel bad about the tree. He didn't deserve this shit.

>horned ram and clown
>aldebaran "i'm a star wars nerd"
>"puck"

Convenient plot is convenient

>They talk about Pack's age. They mention it's 420 years old, which would make it "shi ni zero" and they joke about this asking if Pack is the main antagonist of the series(shi ni zero just sounds like shi ni modori). Kobayashi mimics Subaru's voice as if finding out Pack was the big bad guy, Rie and Yumi follow his acting too

Its literally confirmed

Rem? Satella? Emilia? Pfft SubaruxChika OTP.

This thread is now a paco thread, pay respects to the big mastermind

Looks like someone is translating the Wilhelm chapter on reddit. Wilhelm was a piece of shit when he was young.

Emilia-tan my waifu

She's at the age where girls want to breed.